It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Las Vegas SWAT Audio Indicates Police Gunned Down Stephen Paddock in Hotel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
OK now we have a "leaked" police call audio from the night "Stephen Paddock" did the Las Vegas shootings that seems to be an extended version of the police call audio originally released to the public.

The audio clearly says a SWAT officer did in fact fire into the room after the "breach".

This gets wackier by the day.

I fear many things are being covered up with the entire affair.

Assuming this is real, why would the police want to hide it ?

In fact, we are all assuming the official reports are genuine right ?

Footnote: we have seen many videos that show the 32nd floor while shots are audible, yet there's no flashes coming from those window(s).

In fact, we really don't know when those window(s) were broken out do we ?

A raw and chilling audio feed leaked from Las Vegas Metro SWAT confirms officers did engage in gunfire after breaching Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock’s hotel suite, directly contradicting FBI and police claims that Paddock killed himself.

According to the newly leaked audio, Paddock was likely gunned down by LVMPD’s elite “Zebra Unit” SWAT force. A SWAT officer code named “Zebra20” and apparent leader of the team’s strike force who led the raid on Paddock’s Mandalay Bay suite reported on police radio that one member of his team did open fire inside Paddock’s room.

“We have one SWAT officer that did fire,” the SWAT strike force team leader said, according to the audio transcript. (Listen to the SWAT audio in the above video)

No youtube on this yet, if somebody finds it, post it.

VIDEO: Leaked Las Vegas SWAT Audio Indicates Police Gunned Down Stephen Paddock in Hotel

edit on Oct-24-2017 by xuenchen because: swattedbyafly

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yep , I bet several shots were fired by police officers into the room. Till they realized he had already assumed room temperature.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Yep , I bet several shots were fired by police officers into the room. Till they realized he had already assumed room temperature.

Not that they should have done it that way, but yes, it is possible.

The big story would be that shots were fired in the room by LE personnel..... and subsequently lied about. Not only lied about, but kept hidden by almost everyone that was there, listening to that radio frequency or that listened to the recording.

Why lie about it and conceal it?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He says they fired shots , that does not mean they fired the kill shot they probably fired upon entering then realized he was dead from the self inflicted wound.I don't hear anything about swat shooting him.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There is one line in the audio that it up for debate: “We have one SWAT officer that did fire,”

Some whom have listened to that feel it says: “We have one SHOT officer that did fire,”...and feel it it referring to Campos.

Problem is...that Campos was supposedly unarmed.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

He says they fired shots , that does not mean they fired the kill shot they probably fired upon entering then realized he was dead from the self inflicted wound.I don't hear anything about swat shooting him.

Well we heard the edited police call versions before.

Now we hear this version.

What's the next extended version I wonder.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Wonder why this elite well trained public servant fired once the suit was breached?

Oh well, it's militarized law enforcement, what did we expect?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

xenchuen
another killer thread!

I think there's a cover up going on. Pretty sure people can see it and feel it too. There's this big hush hush thing. Like some big dark secret that's not so secret anymore.

This is an inside job.
edit on 24-10-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

If so, it begs the question...
Just who were they shooting at.... the immobile guy lying on the floor in a pool of blood?
Someone else?
Just firing indiscriminately?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If so, it begs the question...
Just who were they shooting at.... the immobile guy lying on the floor in a pool of blood?
Someone else?
Just firing indiscriminately?

Exactly. How would they know there were not hostages in the suite?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well we heard the edited police call versions before.

Now we hear this version.

What's the next extended version I wonder.

How about a body cam?

Think the SWAT team might possibly wear them with live feeds to control?

At least recording for investigation and training purposes.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Lombardo is a terrible actor,when he says "suspect was down at time of entry" he swallows hard to has to look away like he just told a whopper and isn't comfortable about it.

As for the audio it isn't definitive about whether SWAT shot Paddock or not, he only says a team member fired their weapon. That said, there is no reason to fire if the suspect is on the ground obviously DOA. It's possible they shot at another person as yet unnamed. There is strong evidence that 2 people were in the room earlier that day.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Maybe tupac will be in the next remix

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I heard the guy SAY there were shots fired and 1 suspect down. I neither heard nor seen the firing of weapons at all in that video.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Where in the audio clip does it say that the SWAT team gunned down Paddock or are you just making a CT logic jump to get to that point?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The dead man wasn't Paddock.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The street sign..... curious. Any significance ?
edit on 24-10-2017 by Plotus because: boogaloo

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Gothmog

Not that they should have done it that way, but yes, it is possible.

The big story would be that shots were fired in the room by LE personnel..... and subsequently lied about. Not only lied about, but kept hidden by almost everyone that was there, listening to that radio frequency or that listened to the recording.

Why lie about it and conceal it?

Why lie?
What if it was the police that put 200 rounds through the door?
Makes for a sloppy entry and chance for innocent casualties.
Maybe they snaked a camera under the door and saw he was beyond it so they unloaded through the door first.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Jesus (the concert security guard) shot paddock in a pre planned distraction of a gun sale, but paddock saw what was happening and tried to back out when when the drone helicopters and snipers started firing on the crowd , jesus killed paddock then shot himself in the leg when he saw he couldn't escape because of the maintenance man checking the faulty door . And that's why they story is muddled because Jesus didn't realise they would find out the exact timings via radio calls. The guns left in the room belonged to the police who entered the room.
edit on 24-10-2017 by LondonMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Can't have those brainwashed patsies surviving, and telling their tales now, can we?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join