It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: pavil

Do you have evidence of Hillary Clinton or her campaign officers meeting with Russian agents then?

By all means, get the scoop and reveal it!

If it exists its tied up in the clinton foundation. And of course Bill Clinton. That email request to meet with Russians is awfully suspicious. Looks like he was trying to invest in russian assets.

Wasn't really addressing the question to you ... but do you have evidence of Hillary Clinton or her campaign meeting with Russian agents to get dirt on Trump?

If you do, provide it.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Do you have evidence of Hillary Clinton or her campaign officers meeting with Russian agents then?
If the Podestas were lobbyist for Russia then they could be considered a Russian agent or I would think they might qualify as such .

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Hillary should have shot her speech writer on that joke alone. Now dont assume the dossier was the reason for the fisa warrants, Comey himself said they dismissed the dossier. I think it had more to do with the supposed Ukraine investigation.

How are FISA warrants issued again, Dragon?

President or the AG request it your point?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Hillary should have shot her speech writer on that joke alone. Now dont assume the dossier was the reason for the fisa warrants, Comey himself said they dismissed the dossier. I think it had more to do with the supposed Ukraine investigation.

How are FISA warrants issued again, Dragon?

President or the AG request it your point?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

a reply to: pavil

By all means, get the scoop and reveal it!

If it exists its tied up in the clinton foundation. And of course Bill Clinton. That email request to meet with Russians is awfully suspicious. Looks like he was trying to invest in russian assets.

Wasn't really addressing the question to you ... but do you have evidence of Hillary Clinton or her campaign meeting with Russian agents to get dirt on Trump?

If you do, provide it.

Who said it was to get dirt on anyone? Your playing games again i see. It is also against the law to work with foreign agents to alter US policy. Did it occur dont know should it be investigated? Of course.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Now lets focus on some real issues. Some Russians have Facebook pages, and there are still Russian Pokemon on the loose!

I wonder ... when you have to eat the stack of silly phrases like this that you continually make when Mueller issues indictments ... will you prefer salt or pepper?

I'm thinking you're a salt guy myself.

I like both.

What spices do you like as you are cheering on the corrupt past adminstartion of paying foreign agents to make up documents as an excuse to use the Intel community to attack political rivals?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

If the dossier was not used in helping get for a warrants, then it would not be as big of a deal.

However, it still shows Hillary's team paid foreign agents who used Russian sources to get dirt on trump.

And cnn and others have reported that the dossier was used to help get for a warrants.

And there is also the troubling fact that apparently the fbi was going to continue paying Steele for his services until his name went public.

All of this is very troubling.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

If the Podestas were lobbyist for Russia then they could be considered a Russian agent or I would think they might qualify as such .

Thanks to the patriot act anyone with dealings outside the US can be considered a foreign agent. All it requires is a determination by president or AG.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Well, IF I were doing that I would tell you my preference, but like most of the fake assertions you're making, I'm not.

I don't care a wit for Obama or the Obama Administration on it's own merits, just as I don't give a hoot about the Clintons.

I care about the truth being valued on ATS ... and in these matters, folks mangle the truth at every opportunity, as you've done here.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Well, IF I were doing that I would tell you my preference, but like most of the fake assertions you're making, I'm not.

I don't care a wit for Obama or the Obama Administration on it's own merits, just as I don't give a hoot about the Clintons.

I care about the truth being valued on ATS ... and in these matters, folks mangle the truth at every opportunity, as you've done here.

So if Hillary's camp paid foreign agents for this dossier, and it was used for for a warrants, you admit this is a terrible abuse?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Thanks to the patriot act anyone with dealings outside the US can be considered a foreign agent. All it requires is a determination by president or AG.

Why hasn't that happened then? Is it because little Trump Jr. would be the first to be charged?

Again I ask ... why are we bothering with Congressional investigations if we're interested in bringing criminals to justice?

Why isn't the Trump DOJ doing IT'S JOB and investigating these alleged multiple crimes and bringing indictments?

Why is it being left to the Congressional side-show in which the rules of evidence are totally absent and all that is required is innuendo and posturing?

Sounds to me like its another season of you guys' favorite reality show "The Republicans Are Going to Get the Clintons (This Time)" ... this time with an actual TV personality involved, well, until he can't speak his lines anymore due to his illness.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

If the dossier was not used in helping get for a warrants, then it would not be as big of a deal.

However, it still shows Hillary's team paid foreign agents who used Russian sources to get dirt on trump.

And cnn and others have reported that the dossier was used to help get for a warrants.

And there is also the troubling fact that apparently the fbi was going to continue paying Steele for his services until his name went public.

All of this is very troubling.

I agree somewhat getting information on you opposition isnt illegal,though may be questionable depending on the source and then what you do with it. If it turns out the dossier was more important then comey let on then maybe. But proof on this would be difficult especially since the earler investigation from 2009 was ran by mueller. So he ws at the time aware of Russian bribery scandal and i think would keep that in mind assessing the facts. Hes stuck in the middle of all this.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

So if Hillary's camp paid foreign agents for this dossier, and it was used for for a warrants, you admit this is a terrible abuse?

You sound upset MI5 uncovered trumps collusion.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Why hasn't that happened then? Is it because little Trump Jr. would be the first to be charged?

Again I ask ... why are we bothering with Congressional investigations if we're interested in bringing criminals to justice?

Why isn't the Trump DOJ doing IT'S JOB and investigating these alleged multiple crimes and bringing indictments?

Why is it being left to the Congressional side-show in which the rules of evidence are totally absent and all that is required is innuendo and posturing?

Sounds to me like its another season of you guys' favorite reality show "The Republicans Are Going to Get the Clintons (This Time)" ... this time with an actual TV personality involved, well, until he can't speak his lines anymore due to his illness.

Is this topic just tomuch for you? Please explain what Trump jr has to do with Fisa warrants this should be good.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

How about Justice gets the Clintons?

Arent lefties supposed to be all about 'social justice'?

How about justice for the millions of lives ruined, the cultural history of Syrians completely annihilated due to triggering the war there?

Off topic?

Hardly, as the whole Scapegoat The Russians Game began when Russia as expected supported their existing ally there. Hillary's sends in Al Qaeda, coup attempt fails, and from there on Hillary Obama MSM McCain etc all blamed Russia for the bloodletting. Next Russia goes 'okay well if imperialism is the game well we want back Crimea', so here to keep people from thinking about Syria well all the HYPE possible the MSM etc got to work directing everyones attention to that. Nevermind they actually had an argument for the ordeal, whereas we did not regarding Syria. So along comes election year, and guess what, WikiLeaks coming out Trump on the rise well bring back the Russian scapegoat again to lay waste to all opposition. And then when that didnt work okay next phase is FAKE NEWS OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. And when that didn't work activate the Dreadful Dossier.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Who paid is important.
Because, the FBI used the dossier as evidence to start an investigation

If Clinton paid to have a fake dossier put together to start an FBI investigation into her politcal opponent, its a big deal.

Especially when its her and the FBI colluding with the russians all along.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
The whole fairy tale is unraveling. Some of these folks are gonna need counseling. They believed in this garbage like a religion.

LOL ... yeah, I'm not sure what the ATS Trump lovers are going to do when the Mueller investigation starts issuing indictments. I guess you'll investigate Hillary's college transcripts or Obama's favorite cookie recipe.

So all you have to cling to at this point is speculation based on no facts whatsoever. Got it. This is actually happening, and even liberal media are reporting it. That's a little different. I actually feel sorry for you at this point. The level of delusion is embarrassing.
edit on 25 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Garmanarnar

Mi5 wasnt involved only a former agent working with Fusion gps.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Garmanarnar

You mean, a washed-up ex-MI5 agent got paid a lot of money to collect rumors. Nothing in the dossier has been proven, and much of it is known to be false. (For example, Trump's lawyer did not travel to Ukraine to meet with Russian agents. It has been established that no such trip occurred.)

As for the Republican who started all this: I'm predicting it'll turn out to be George W Bush, or maybe Jeb Bush.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

They don't always come out and announce "We are investigating xyz". Nor should they.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join