It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: face23785
The whole fairy tale is unraveling. Some of these folks are gonna need counseling. They believed in this garbage like a religion.

LOL ... yeah, I'm not sure what the ATS Trump lovers are going to do when the Mueller investigation starts issuing indictments. I guess you'll investigate Hillary's college transcripts or Obama's favorite cookie recipe.

Its been a year and no indictments its not going to happen. Muellers credibility is gone at this point so congress would not act on any of his recommendation.

Keep telling yourself that. Regarding financial crimes, it was known at the outset that it could take as much as eighteen months.

You guys sure are getting nervous though ... so something's up and coming soon, huh?

Your dreaming if you think it is going to touch Trump. Maybe manafort though in light of recent events thats unlikely as well since his lawyer can easily destroy the scenario since it was based on Ukraines investigation.

Have I said here or have I ever said that the Mueller investigation is going to "touch Trump"? I don't think so. Indeed, I have asked several members of the ATS Trump Team why they falsely conflate the investigation into Russian meddling with Mr. Trump himself? I've not seen that they are investigating Trump; Jim Comey told the President that he wasn't the focus of the FBI investigation ... so you folks must know something in this regard that I don't.

I know and we agree but then why do you keep mentioning the Mueller investigation if you know its going no where? Trolling perhaps?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The whole fairy tale is unraveling. Some of these folks are gonna need counseling. They believed in this garbage like a religion.

LOL ... yeah, I'm not sure what the ATS Trump lovers are going to do when the Mueller investigation starts issuing indictments. I guess you'll investigate Hillary's college transcripts or Obama's favorite cookie recipe.

Its been a year and no indictments its not going to happen. Muellers credibility is gone at this point so congress would not act on any of his recommendation.

Keep telling yourself that. Regarding financial crimes, it was known at the outset that it could take as much as eighteen months.

You guys sure are getting nervous though ... so something's up and coming soon, huh?

Your dreaming if you think it is going to touch Trump. Maybe manafort though in light of recent events thats unlikely as well since his lawyer can easily destroy the scenario since it was based on Ukraines investigation.

Have I said here or have I ever said that the Mueller investigation is going to "touch Trump"? I don't think so. Indeed, I have asked several members of the ATS Trump Team why they falsely conflate the investigation into Russian meddling with Mr. Trump himself? I've not seen that they are investigating Trump; Jim Comey told the President that he wasn't the focus of the FBI investigation ... so you folks must know something in this regard that I don't.

I know and we agree but then why do you keep mentioning the Mueller investigation if you know its going no where? Trolling perhaps?

Unlike you I don't subscribe to fantasy. Why would anyone think that the Mueller investigation is going nowhere? He's employed cadres of financial attorneys and is obviously digging deeper everyday.

Don't try to hang your silly media-driven beliefs on me, Dragon.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Unlike you I don't subscribe to fantasy. Why would anyone think that the Mueller investigation is going nowhere? He's employed cadres of financial attorneys and is obviously digging deeper everyday.

Wow you flip flop more then a fish on the beach dont you? If you admit hes not going to implicate Trump in collusion then whats left?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Wow you flip flop more then a fish on the beach dont you? If you admit hes not going to implicate Trump in collusion then whats left?

I don't flip flop at all. The Mueller investigation has never been directed at Donald Trump as far as I know.

The fact that you have completely absorbed what your right-wing media outlets spoon feed you is not my issue.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
15 pages of bickering brought to you by George Soros.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Why did the Democratic Lawyers associated with Clinton lie about funding the Dossier? That's the really new wrinkle in this. There are supposedly bank records on Fusion GPS showing this.

Also who at the FBI authorized more payments to either Fusion or Steele? This seems to occur after the FBI couldn't verify much of anything in the dossier.

Wonder if Assange has a Birthday present for Hillary?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I don't flip flop at all. The Mueller investigation has never been directed at Donald Trump as far as I know.

The fact that you have completely absorbed what your right-wing media outlets spoon feed you is not my issue.

Nice of you to assume you know me would it surprise you if i told you im a democrat? If you paid attention you would know this from mypost history. But great job on creating a strawman argument, obviously your out of talking points and drying upon the beach. Keep flopping maybe youll hit water someday.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: theantediluvian

Why did the Democratic Lawyers associated with Clinton lie about funding the Dossier? That's the really new wrinkle in this. There are supposedly bank records on Fusion GPS showing this.

Also who at the FBI authorized more payments to either Fusion or Steele? This seems to occur after the FBI couldn't verify much of anything in the dossier.

Wonder if Assange has a Birthday present for Hillary?

All speculation at this time of course they wont confirm it unless they are forced to that would be stupid.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

Read this it makes alot more sense now. I dismissed this originally.

www.politico.com...

I know. Yet another example of Hillarys campaign colluding with a foreign government to get dirt on trump.

This was pointed out on these threads for a while now.

The response from the anti trump crowd; "This has been debunked" with providing not evidence or even claims as to why.

Truly astounding.

Yes this angle of actually working with a foreign Government to smear a Presidential candidate seems to have gotten lost in all the Russian stuff.

But that doesn't matter because Hillary did it.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Xcathdra

And privacy advocates should be sounding the alarm,
as fake and false information was used to obtain FISA warrants
to spy on American citizens.

One would think that would be criminal in of itself, if the Dossier alone was the driving force for getting the FISA warrants, somebody will be going down for this or at least taking the fall for others.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Xcathdra

And privacy advocates should be sounding the alarm,
as fake and false information was used to obtain FISA warrants
to spy on American citizens.

One would think that would be criminal in of itself, if the Dossier alone was the driving force for getting the FISA warrants, somebody will be going down for this or at least taking the fall for others.

And isn't it funny how many anti trumpers dont care at all.

They celebrate this abuse of power, which again is far worse than anything russia is accused of doing.

the party of the sitting president paying foreign agents to dig up dirt on their opposition, and then using that made up dirt to get fisa warrants to use the intel community as a weapon against the opponents, no problem at all!

Now lets focus on some real issues. Some Russians have Facebook pages, and there are still Russian Pokemon on the loose!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

You'll have to explain to us a) how the existence of the Peegate Dossier is illegal and b) why established facts no matter the source are not proper evidence for a FISA warrant.

Of course, you could also prove that the FISA warrants actually were based on nothing more than the Peegate Dossier ... but I wouldn't want to ask for too much.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Now lets focus on some real issues. Some Russians have Facebook pages, and there are still Russian Pokemon on the loose!

I wonder ... when you have to eat the stack of silly phrases like this that you continually make when Mueller issues indictments ... will you prefer salt or pepper?

I'm thinking you're a salt guy myself.

link   

the party of the sitting president paying foreign agents to dig up dirt on their opposition, and then using that made up dirt to get fisa warrants to use the intel community as a weapon against the opponents, no problem at all!
Not really surprising imo only because of what JW has looked into with the use of the IRS going after political opponents or that is what it looked like .

link   

Do you have evidence of Hillary Clinton or her campaign officers meeting with Russian agents then?

By all means, get the scoop and reveal it!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Hillary should have shot her speech writer on that joke alone. Now dont assume the dossier was the reason for the fisa warrants, Comey himself said they dismissed the dossier. I think it had more to do with the supposed Ukraine investigation.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Not really surprising imo only because of what JW has looked into with the use of the IRS going after political opponents or that is what it looked like .

... or that is what it might have been or that is what my chosen media channels tell me it is ...

#earlymorningeyeroll

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Hillary should have shot her speech writer on that joke alone. Now dont assume the dossier was the reason for the fisa warrants, Comey himself said they dismissed the dossier. I think it had more to do with the supposed Ukraine investigation.

How are FISA warrants issued again, Dragon?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Hillary should have shot her speech writer on that joke alone.

Maybe she actually did.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Do you have evidence of Hillary Clinton or her campaign officers meeting with Russian agents then?

By all means, get the scoop and reveal it!

If it exists its tied up in the clinton foundation. And of course Bill Clinton. That email request to meet with Russians is awfully suspicious. Looks like he was trying to invest in russian assets.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join