It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Kettu

Are you seriously still pushing on as if we're to believe a single sentence of of the dodgey dossier?

You are still trying to deny it has anything of fact in it? For someone that claims to be NOT GOP you sure do spout their propaganda.

I found a document that says several things.

It says Hillary accepted money for the foundation from Russians, she is 473 years old, she is a secret Isis general hell bent on destroying the US, and she baths in childrens urine.

Well since we can verify that she did take money for her foundation from Russians, that means we have to take the document serious, even when it says things we know are false like she is 473 years old.

Time to get some Fisa warrants, right?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

So then you are insisting that the down low dossier is loaded with factual info's??

PS: Note that its a bummer that the same exposes into the RNC inner workings weren't so loud and clear. But I know they're no different deep down.

Did you know its possible to criticize the Two Party's / the Two Party System and it actually not have anything to do with political philosophical leanings? Can you even believe it?!?!?!
edit on 24-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

That's the most significant issue, imo. Every American should be appalled by this and demand accountability.

Mind blown.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I said it was hillary a while ago.

Manafort working for Podesta as a Russian/Ukraine lobbyist was a surprise to me.

That explains going after him, lol.

Obama and his crew are screwed.

They should be made examples of.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: Grambler

That's the most significant issue, imo. Every American should be appalled by this and demand accountability.

Mind blown.

Yes I agree.

I would expect anyone remotely concerned with corruption in the political system to be outraged by this.

Some members silencing on this is deafening.

Perhaps they will chime in when they hear about it.

I hope so. This is an issue all sides should be concerned with.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Breathtaking, heartwarming.
Happy Happy DNC Implosion

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Except for the fact the trump russia meeting did not involve what the media claimed.

Nice try though.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Tragically this and so many other issues could have all easily been made to go away forever if the Russians hadn't stolen the election away from Clinton.

Dammit.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The Amazon Post had to get on top of the story to spin the narrative. Nothing more. a reply to: DanteGaland

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: Gryphon66

No not my chosen media , my brain is what I use. How can you use truth , facts ,logic and evidence? You are on here everyday acting like the democratic spokesperson. Not once disagreeing with anything the democrats say or do. I can't wait to hear more logic and truth from you.

I don't think it's right to pay someone to come up with some fake report in order to smear your opposition. If they used that in order to wiretap trump then I think that's pretty lowdown. How you can defend that to me is seems kind of pathetic.

You will find if you review my posts honestly, that I'm either a) citing evidence or b) referring to evidence I have cited and very rarely c) giving my opinion on a matter. Spoiler alert: this time it's option C.

Your study of my posts is apparently incomplete, I disagree with Democrats all the time. I'm on the record going back years stating clearly that all politicians are pathological liars. You read a few posts, come to some conclusions, and want to talk about me rather than the topic?

Why are you sooo concerned with me and my posts? That's really strange. For example, there are members posts here that I find either so mind-bluntingly ignorant or gut-wrenchingly dishonest (or both) that I simply skip over their usernames and posts.

If you're looking at American politics and expecting something "right" to come out of it, I think you'll be continually disappointed. Trump wasn't wiretapped (for the nth time), several elements of the dossier have proven to be factual and are being used in current investigations.

The fact that so many of you are ... the only word is triggered ... by the media blitz against Clinton and Obama these past few days tells me all I need to know about your true beliefs... especially those of you who pretend to be "non-partisan" ... some of you are literally wetting yourselves at the idea that Clinton or Obama or some Democrat somewhere is finally going "TO PAY" for daring to have different opinions about the way things should work.

Remember that gut-wrenching dishonesty I mentioned earlier? It's on FULL IDSPLAY here ... you have multiple members who have whined and wailed and gnashed their teeth FOR MONTHS claiming that it was fine for Trump's campaign to work with the Russians very obviously quid pro quo for "dirt" on Clinton ... and then you find out that Clinton's campaign paid a law firm that did not work with Russians but with a former asset of American IC ... and you're slavering for blood.

I'd laugh at loud at the hypocrisy but I'm concerned I'd lose my lunch.
edit on 25-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I like seeing this thread title... Hillary Clinton and the DNC deserve the credit... the republicans started this fight but unfortunately they ended the fight on their knees, with their faces covered in spent dignity. They like to pretend that didn’t happen.

It was the right move to continue funding the research and it was the right move to submit the report to the FBI... and the right move for the FBI to investigate.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

The GOP is in full denial mode about opening the hen house to foreign corruption. They need to take some of that "personal responsibility" they tote and own Trump and who he really works for.

Damn. Jimmy Carter had to give up his peanut farm...but Trump gets to keep multi-national investments that have foreign governments as paying customers?

Unreal. But hey, that's the Republicans for you. Chances are the foreign influence goes right to the rotten core of the RNC...hence the reluctance to shine a proper flashlight at themselves. If they're clean, throw the doors wide open and get it over with.

If you're innocent GOP politicians, you should have nothing to hide...right? Oh what's that Mr. Paul Ryan? You're on tape talking about which politicians Russia pays, and then reminding everyone in the room not to "leak" and how that makes you all "family"?

Thought so. The infiltration of foreign interests goes DEEP within the GOP. So deep that it would likely ruin the Republicans for decades if it was fully uncovered.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

So then you are insisting that the down low dossier is loaded with factual info's??

PS: Note that its a bummer that the same exposes into the RNC inner workings weren't so loud and clear. But I know they're no different deep down.

Did you know its possible to criticize the Two Party's / the Two Party System and it actually not have anything to do with political philosophical leanings? Can you even believe it?!?!?!

Why did you reply to yourself as if you were another person?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

On the previous page I had posted that question, and then i thought to edit in that "PS" but by then I expected new comments to push past it so in adding my additional reply I quoted that part in since the other one was at the bottom of the page where people often never notice the last line.

Now if you could finally answer about the pesky truthiness of the actual 'dossier'...
edit on 25-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Dont defend yourself you do you! You dont owe anyone an explanation. I receive mail will people scream at me for being a liberal and others claiming im a Trumpster. I dont care where you think i sit or why.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

On the previous page I had posted that question, and then i thought to edit in that "PS" but by then I expected new comments to push past it so in adding my additional reply I quoted that part in since the other one was at the bottom of the page where people often never notice the last line.

Now if you could finally answer about the pesky truthiness of the actual 'dossier'...

Question, what makes the whole thing false? It was unverified information from live assets in Russia and Russian Circles. The FBI found something credible in it. And if I had to guess it was that certain campaign members meeting with named persons in the dossier then lying about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Jimmy Carter didnt give up his peanut farm his brother stole from him. Dont play the game people with money are evil. All politicians have money,think it costs a minimum of 5 million just to enter the game. Until money is removed from politics only the well connected and well off can run. But the thing about rich people is they never agree on anything. You have far left like Bill gates and far right Koch brothers. And well everything in between, Trump isnta threat because hes rich hes a threat because he rns his mouth before thinking.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: sedna9

can sombody confirm the russian translation

I can, the translation is professional and accurate.
(Feel free to ask for more "confirmations".)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Jimmy Carter didnt give up his peanut farm his brother stole from him. Dont play the game people with money are evil. All politicians have money,think it costs a minimum of 5 million just to enter the game. Until money is removed from politics only the well connected and well off can run. But the thing about rich people is they never agree on anything. You have far left like Bill gates and far right Koch brothers. And well everything in between, Trump isnta threat because hes rich hes a threat because he rns his mouth before thinking.

Stop lying:

On January 4, 1977, Carter told reporters that he would free himself from potential conflicts of interest by leaving his peanut business in the hands of trustees.

Link

Carter voluntarily divested and distanced himself from his own business -- something Trump hasn't done.

A peanut farm vs. international hotels and real estate that elected officials of foreign governments buy and use...

Yeah, that's totally sane and reasonable.... /sarc
edit on 25-10-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Tempter

Assuming what is true, that the DNC and Clinton Campaign paid for opposition research?

Seems normal to me.

Did they pay foreign powers for it? Promise them favors? Were they trying to, I don't know, built a luxury hotel in the capital of their country?

Just to be clear, Trump Jr. did the same thing. So he's all good now right?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join