It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"AZ Senator Jeff Flake: Mr. President, I rise today to say - enough."

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
he had plenty of time to get a good plan.. and he did nothing.. and now of a sudden its trump fault?

pfft... hope he is hit by a bus

I'm going to hell for that star. lol.

Yep, same as all of them there.

How long do these numbnuts work a year anyway? 61 days?

They should work more than the average worker.

2 weeks and public holidays off, a year.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
can you please take john with you. heck retire now let sheriff joe have your seat. wow what an ironic name is your middle name snow?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
He can regret all he wants.

Our 401k's aren't regretting Trump.

I'm extremely satisfied with him so far, if you look outside the media and political shows then you'll see think are running just fine.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So far as I can tell Jeff Flake is the second senator not seeking re-election, the first to announce was Bob Corker.

John McCain was just reelected but isn't going to run again 6 years from now. I was kind of throwing him into the mix too.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Trump has had exactly zero to do with your 401ks. That's fake news.
Just more Trump hyperbole and grand-standing.

Like his kool-aid drinkers saying Jeff Flake isn't conservative or hasn't supported the POTUS legislative initiatives. BS.

No, it's just more Orwellian political gymnastics, where truth (like the POTUS poses an existential threat to our Constitution) is twisted into lies. Anyone who says "The Emporer has no clothes" or that the Bannon-wing is trying to deconstruct our institutions and crush our ideals, is simply shouted down as a cuck, a RINO and part of the "Deep State."

It's so absurd and such an abject foreign operation that you guys are going to rue the day you ever heard the names Donald Trump or Steve Bannon.

IMHO, part of what is happening here is true Republicans and actual patriots are laying the groundwork for what is to come. DC knows but duped Trump voters have to be frog-marched to the sad truth that Trump is incompetent, dangerously unstable and most likely a compromised foreign asset. But, to admit that about Trump, you have to admit it about yourselves too. Bannon-ites aren't interested in governing, you have no legitimate platform beyond sowing chaos and flying the middle finger and you have been perfectly brainwashed and manipulated across all forms of media by fake news, fake accounts and subversive foreign tactics.
edit on 10/25/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So far as I can tell Jeff Flake is the second senator not seeking re-election, the first to announce was Bob Corker.

John McCain was just reelected but isn't going to run again 6 years from now. I was kind of throwing him into the mix too.

Let's be honest. John McCain isn't likely going to be alive whether he wants to run again in 6 years or not. The type of cancer he has does not have a good prognosis in most people.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It's simply hilarious to me that people think that all the people Trump tells off.. fires.. angers.. tweets angstly over.. apparently they are all part of the problem, and Trump is the brilliant solution to the problem. Because Trump is -that- brilliant.. that clever.. that well put together politically and that knowledgeable over foreign affairs? It astounding to me that so many people are still utterly blind to the truth of it.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
It's simply hilarious to me that people think that all the people Trump tells off.. fires.. angers.. tweets angstly over.. apparently they are all part of the problem, and Trump is the brilliant solution to the problem. Because Trump is -that- brilliant.. that clever.. that well put together politically and that knowledgeable over foreign affairs? It astounding to me that so many people are still utterly blind to the truth of it.

No. Trump isn't the solution.

However, it's a mistake to think we only suddenly thought these folks were a problem. A lot of us have thought these folks were a problem long before Trump came along.

It's equally funny to me that so many think we've only just discovered this anger at these people so you can bash us or blame us for Trump.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Regardless of what anyone thinks of Flake, he isn't wrong. And people defending Trump are truly funny people. For example:

He had 7 years to get a plan together for obamacare.

And what exactly has Trump done to replace Obamacare? He is throwing crap at the wall to see what will stick. You probably won't see the ramifications of many of Trump's MANY executive orders for several years. And then people will wonder why everything is going to hell.

I'd be more impressed with Trump if he actually tackled the issues that needed fixing, in a responsible matter, instead of working his sheep-like followers into a frenzy by carrying out the simple gameplan of "remove anything Obama did." That is his strategy. It's utterly irresponsible, but hey.. he is DOING THINGS and SIGNING STUFF so he must be doing a good job!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
He can regret all he wants.

Our 401k's aren't regretting Trump.

I'm extremely satisfied with him so far, if you look outside the media and political shows then you'll see think are running just fine.
You honestly don't think the market is going to keep going up until you retire do you? My grandmother lost hundreds of thousands in 2008. She's been invested since the 70's.
edit on 25-10-2017 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2017 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

True, but he too is following the pattern I pointed out where non-returning Senators are becoming anti-trumpers.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Good. He’s part of the swamp. He self drained. Part of the establishment.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
On average, how many children does ats think each U.S Senator has sacrificed to Satan?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

This guy is really just another Liberal in a red suit, to be ignored like all the others. His name quite clearly states who he really is...a snow"flake". If the Democrats and their little devils called Antifa would stop causing trouble...there would be no trouble. It's their fault, not Trumps. He doesn't make them get out of bed and go act like ass hats everyday.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

It will take some time to clean up a mess like Obamacare, which raised many people's premiums by up to 2-3 times what they were paying before. It's all about money with the public. The public doesn't get much money, so it stings more when something like Obamacare takes an already expensive plan and hikes it up 3 fold. Don't you get that? People don't give a crap about politics for the most part. They just want someone to represent THEM, and clearly Obama thinks all of American are rich. Trump is trying to find a way to make it affordable for both the middle class and the rich.
edit on 25-10-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Good and decent Republicans... you mean like the ones who couldn't be bothered with a good and decent repeal and replace ?????? Like the ones who are busy attacking and opposing their own guy in the Oval Office? They are a bunch of turncoat cowards bought and sold by TPTB.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

McCain has a brain tumor. Most of us figure he doesn't have another 6 years left.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That's not the point I'm making...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: fleabit

No. Trump isn't the solution.

However, it's a mistake to think we only suddenly thought these folks were a problem. A lot of us have thought these folks were a problem long before Trump came along.

It's equally funny to me that so many think we've only just discovered this anger at these people so you can bash us or blame us for Trump.

For years & years, people have been complaining that there's no difference between the Republicans and Democrats. Now we have a chance to throw out the worthless bums and replace them with people who really are different. And we're taking it.

No, this anger most definitely did not appear overnight. Trump isn't any kind of messiah, but it's not his fault that Corker, Flake, McConnell, etc. didn't notice the train speeding toward them until it was too late to avoid getting squashed.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Meanwhile...corn futures continue to soar!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join