It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"AZ Senator Jeff Flake: Mr. President, I rise today to say - enough."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: thesaneone
www.reuters.com... 223

www.washingtonpost.com... ing-house/?utm_term=.07c9f1a7a6ad

Such a good man.

C
Your first link is 404'd.

The second link is about his son being in charge temporarily of a dog boarding house when the dogs died. The owners of the boarding house then tried to cover it up by telling people their dogs had run away.

Im not seeing any reflection on the Senator in that incident.

They are all family, I'm surprised you don't see the connection.

seeingredaz.wordpress.com...

Missing from the news reports is the fact that the Hughes’ were vacationing out-of-state when the deaths occurred, leaving Austin Flake and his-then wife, Logan, who is the daughter of MaLeisa Hughes, responsible for the care of the pets. When the Flakes’ returned to the kennel the next day and witnessed the horrific scene, they callously hosed down the dying dogs in a crude attempt to cool them. The carcasses of the dogs were then piled in a storage shed. No veterinarians were ever called.

edit on 24-10-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So you mean ... he actually attempted to do his job and help govern then rather than sitting with his arms crossed pouting?

Good for him.

The voting record, not the fact that he voted, but how he voted. Yes, how one votes matters. If it didn't, then why all the uproar over Trump when all the man has done since taking office is nonstop action items? Here's another simple fact of the matter, when a liberal such as yourself (and I think we both know that can honestly be said) applauds the vote of a conservative such as Flake, then Flake has abdicated his responsibility and promise to the very people who funded his campaign and the people who voted for him in the first place. That's a big problem. The ocassional liberal vote from a GOP rep likely doesn't sink their ship outside of the most staunch far right voter blocs (which, again no reason to sugar coat it, encompasses me) but voting progressive 50% of the time puts a hell of a lot of holes in that ship's hull among pretty much any conservative voter party.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I just Love how Democrats are so enamoured with "Real Republicans". Like Democrats really care about Republicans.

He saw the writing on the wall. He was an incumbent going to lose the Republican primary.

See ya......

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'd like someone's opinions of what "true republican and conservative values" means yea.

Would you take my opinion as gospel on "true liberal ideas and values"?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
he had plenty of time to get a good plan.. and he did nothing.. and now of a sudden its trump fault?

pfft... hope he is hit by a bus

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
We've been trying to get rid of these "republicans" for years. Now the left is losing their sh*t when people like John McCain and Flake and all these others lazy ass politicians are losing their minds out in the open. They've become hero's to the left and you guys point and shout "look, republicans are even against Trump" like we give two fux about these good for nothing fake conservatives or thier point of views. They didn't give a crap about us until we threatened their power.

I friggin love it.

Nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, gooooodbye

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

All votes are not either conservative or liberal; the world is not ythat simplistic.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I hope with the greatest passion that extremist candidates are the only offering on the Republican side!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yea me too. I would love to see 100 Ron Paul's running. It's just so extreme to want small government and low taxes.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
We've been trying to get rid of these "republicans" for years.

your bluster funny!

WTF did yus vote them in all these years for then!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Right. THey're either voting to support measures you like or you don't.

And I can give you one of two guesses about how you view their importance to the nation based on whether or not you like or don't like those issues.

Are you honest enough to admit we all feel that way?
edit on 24-10-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Draining the swamp, that's one more unfit-to-represent loser down and many more to go. A real champion of the common man...who just lays down and quits. Good riddance.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

your bluster funny!

Maybe he didn't.

The biggest problem this country has in terminal incumbents on both sides. No one likes them, but everyone likes his or her own Congresscritters.

Do you see?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You’re going to tell me what I think Ketz?

Sure go ahead.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Flake represents everything that is wrong with Washington. Note he decided to 'make a stand' when he realised he was double digits down to his primary challenger. He's not only corrupt, he's a coward.

None of the RINOs will survive.
edit on 24/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

your bluster funny!

Have you been paying attention the last 9 years? Slowly but surely they are being voted out. It's not easy to get rid of the entrenched political machine that has billions at thier disposal.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Click over to FOX...

NOPE. This ISN'T being covered at all.

The people who NEED to see this the most aren't seeing this.

Instead, they're watching FOX...an outrage machine for the rural, religious, and uninformed

It's the cover story on Foxnews.com... are you sure you're not on Fox network coverage? Are the Simpsons currently on your TV set? Perhaps X-Files reruns? If so, then wrong channel.

Fox news got le boot from sky for the UK...nobody watches it.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Yea me too. I would love to see 100 Ron Paul's running. It's just so extreme to want small government and low taxes.

LOL yeah ... let’s get into government to make it smaller.

Never works out for some reason eh?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

All votes are not either conservative or liberal; the world is not ythat simplistic.

OK, I'll grant you that... but there are core issues which absolutely are and Flakes has stood with the left on several of those issues. He's a liberal who managed to fool Conservatives into voting for him. I'll say this, at least he has the dignity to bow out now rather than blow smoke up his district's ass to get reelected and then swap parties shortly afterwards ala Allen Spector...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

LOL yeah ... let’s get into government to make it smaller.

Never works out for some reason eh?

Right, but then don't lie by running on a small government platform.

Some of us will continue to do our best in wanting to get small government candidates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join