It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"AZ Senator Jeff Flake: Mr. President, I rise today to say - enough."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Click over to FOX...

NOPE. This ISN'T being covered at all.

The people who NEED to see this the most aren't seeing this.

Instead, they're watching FOX...an outrage machine for the rural, religious, and uninformed

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I'm sorry you have to see firsthand how bad things have gotten.

Admirable man; good thread.

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Dumb ass republicans like this guy don't seem to realize that trump is a direct result of their complete lack of leadership over the last decade.

You said it. Phuk this guy.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Whatever... so Trumps a petulant child...

...meanwhile, could you please do your damn job and deal with taxes and health care? Those of us running small businesses are getting killed out here by our tax load.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

"Sustained incumbency is certainly not the point of seeking office..."

Since when?

This guy is hilarious.

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Dumb ass republicans like this guy don't seem to realize that trump is a direct result of their complete lack of leadership over the last decade.

It was the electoral college...(since there seems to be a need for it) that didn't do the job they were supposed to do, and keep the 'riff-raff' out, instead it was the epitome of low life that got in.
Anyway, I do believe I hear the big shout from posters here that they 'knew' Trump was no good anyway, but just made sure they got him in...seems you don't gell storywise with the rest of the wise guys here. Whatever, It worked a treat....not!
All Trump seems to really attempt, is wipe any of Obama's hard fought work off the map...he's probably going round the er, White house too, with a bottle of Tippex to brush over all Obama's black ink!

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

True. Too bad he was elected on just another lie. One that too many Americans bought unfortunately.
He was going to be the great change for D.C. but the change we've seen serves only trump and company. The admin is corrupt. The party is falling apart. Division not just of the parties but within his own.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Don't ever think this guy just doesn't want to lose everything he has because of a Skelton or two that just can't be so

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So far as I can tell Jeff Flake is the second senator not seeking re-election, the first to announce was Bob Corker.

There are seven GOP House members not seeking re-election to the House;

Dent, PA-15
    Reichert, WA-8
    Trott, MI-11
    Ros-Lehtinen, FL-27
    Duncan Jr., TN-2
    Jenkins, KS-2
    Johnson, TX-3

There are three GOP House members who just left; Chaffetz, UT-3, Tiberi, OH-12, Murphy, PA-18.

There are a total of three Democrats not-seeking re-election to the House; Shea-Porter, NH-1, Delaney, MD-6, Tsongas, MA-3.
edit on 24-10-2017 by links234 because: wrong coding

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm not going to get into Flake's personal worthiness, as I know very little about the man's non-political character and history. I will judge him on what is public record, namely, his public voting record.
www.conservativereview.com...
www.conservativereview.com...=1
He is the definition of a RINO, a wishy washy, marginalized Republican in name only, who also happens to carry only an 18% favorability rating in his own district.

The man supported Obama's amnesty bill, he's voted in favor of several different gun control bills, he voted to approve Loretta Lynch as A.G., he voted to raise the debt ceiling in absence of spending cuts, his refusal to act on the government shutdown action ultimately helped Obamacare cross the threshold in 2013 to become law, he's supported Planned Parenthood funding, and he voted in favor of fast track authority for the Iran deal as well as the PPP. NOT CONSERVATIVE. Good riddance to a man who has zero business calling himself a Republican and using Republican campaign funds.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: jjkenobi

Tea Party?

That's so ten years ago. That's the "Liberty, freedom, and an economic ability to pursue happiness" or common sense wing that BFFT was referring to. We are waaaay past that. We've crossed into Deconstruction, bordering on Anarchy.

I believe the anarchists are physically attacking republicans and chumming it up with the dems.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Don't like your life, do something about it.

The man will only be President for awhile.

Trump is just one man. In a temporary position.

Go outside, get off the internet.

Unclench your buttcheeks, let the butt hurt leave.

Consider a hobby or a pet...

But, please stop blaming Trump because life kicked your a$$.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So you mean ... he actually attempted to do his job and help govern then rather than sitting with his arms crossed pouting?

Good for him.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Not really .WE have voted ,NOT RINOSs ,in case you miss what's happening.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Destroy the country... que the intense musical score...lol
This is a sign of sanitys return to the congress. Hopefully it's a domino effect.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Awesome. Now can we get Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan to quit?

The Republicans don't realize that right-wing Americans want the swamp drained out of the Republican party too, not just the Democrats.

Isn't Pence a swamp creature himself? With his ties to the koch bros?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I do think he has a pint about trump being petty and not talking presidential.

However, I think a far bigger concern is politicians from both parties ignoring their constituents in favor of appeasing lobbyists.

I notice he didn't have the nerve to leave over that and call it out.

But if nothing else it's fun to see democrats praise an estbalisent Republican.

Which shows what many of us have been saying all along, the establishment republicans and democrats are basically the same party.

So yay, another establishment turd flushed.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Click over to FOX...

NOPE. This ISN'T being covered at all.

The people who NEED to see this the most aren't seeing this.

Instead, they're watching FOX...an outrage machine for the rural, religious, and uninformed

It's the cover story on Foxnews.com... are you sure you're not on Fox network coverage? Are the Simpsons currently on your TV set? Perhaps X-Files reruns? If so, then wrong channel.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

You need conservative values explained to you?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: jjkenobi

Tea Party?

That's so ten years ago. That's the "Liberty, freedom, and an economic ability to pursue happiness" or common sense wing that BFFT was referring to. We are waaaay past that. We've crossed into Deconstruction, bordering on Anarchy.

I believe the anarchists are physically attacking republicans and chumming it up with the dems.

OMG! did you see them fightin'...this is awful, we'll have to get the Queen to come over and sort them all out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join