It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"AZ Senator Jeff Flake: Mr. President, I rise today to say - enough."

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: lisame

What does it tell me? It tells me that people care more about their unfounded opinions, biases and emotions than they do about being properly politically educated.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: kosmicjack

Dumb ass republicans like this guy don't seem to realize that trump is a direct result of their complete lack of leadership over the last decade.

You hit the nail on the head with that-if other candidates weren't so weak in their campaigning they could've stood a chance.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The Senator’s last name sort of sums it up!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

You may wish it not so, but Flake is pretty much universally loathed by the majority of right wing people.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The dems and even the rhinos just don’t get it. We don’t care that President Trump is Republican or Democrat, conservative or liberal, we are tired of politics as usual. We are exercising our power as citizens to invoke real change. To those who are wooed by a nice speech by a suit and hold that in higher regard than true values, straight talk and action, you are the problem. This is what America is all about. We didn’t want to be subjects, we don’t like liars and we despise bullies. Anyone who can defend the status quo is the embodiment of insanity. In summary, we are taking our Country back. a reply to: shooterbrody

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join