It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"AZ Senator Jeff Flake: Mr. President, I rise today to say - enough."

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If we don't think you're normal in the head WHO CARES?
BUT ...screw it UP and ILL help remind if I remember, HON...

edit on 25-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: daveinats
"Their lack of leadership"? Seems to me the illegal alien Obama was in office for eight years...

Seriously? You chimps are still singing the illegal alien song? "splains much

why would anyone take anything u say seriously when u havent even matured beyond childish name calling?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Flake another fake republican"...........Why are the republicans doing this is a good question,because it has become strange.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
What an interesting way to say he has abandoned his own sinking ship. I used to like this guy... good riddance

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I would recommend that people put money into hard assets to be ready for the coming Trump inspired stock mkt. crash after Jan. 1, 2018.

For those that watch the mkt., they didn't fix the bubble and it's about to pop again eh?

That 401k won't be worth jack ****!!

Just posting for archives. I told you so.....

www.rawstory.com...

Not Trump inspired crash at all. If Hillary was in it still would happen. Markets run in cycles. We are overdue for a correction since the one in 2008/2009 was never really addressed by Obama.
edit on 25-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It's simple. Media who criticizes Trump = fake
Republican who criticizes Trump = Democrat "snowflake"

It's a recurring theme, get used to it.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Was a great speech and he is right on the money, these things need to be said, and there needs to be more people with integrity on both sides of the isle who are not afraid to speak up whenever their "party" or "constituency" is getting out of hand and going off the rails.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Flake another fake republican"...........Why are the republicans doing this is a good question,because it has become strange.

Since when is standing up for your principles, calling out bad behavior, admitting your own faults, and suggesting the party members hold themselves to a higher standard, make him fake? This is exactly what needs to be done on both sides

Do you guys even hear yourselves?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
What an interesting way to say he has abandoned his own sinking ship. I used to like this guy... good riddance

So now you dont like him because he called out Trump and his own party for not holding themselves to a higher standard?

Wow that use to be the sort of integrity conservatives WANTED in their officials.

What was in that Koolaid?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Doesn't this make 3 in the last month?

Don't stop there. the longest term gerrymandering career politician in Arizona is McCain.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Maybe folks dont like him because he was part of the problem till it looked like he would get clowned in his re-election bid and decided to act all noble and run away... where were his principles when he went along with the things the left hates for the majority of his career.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
He’s was not wrong at all in anything he said, regardless of his past , he did admit his own shortcomings, and it was a solid message !!!!!

What a great and eloquent speech
edit on 10/26/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The Senate is everyone's whipping boy at the moment. Every congressman is pissed off that the Senate isn't moving forward legislation. The house has been moving at a record rate and 90 percent of their bills are stuck in the senate. With this there is a lot if hear to get rid of low value senators. Meaning ones that can't win their district. Used to be the RNC would back these candidates anyway well that is no longer the case and I have a feeling it's creating some hostilities.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
So, let's summarize...

Term limits.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I must say, it's more than a little amusing to see all these democrats, who tirelessly frame republicans as lower than scabs on their backsides, suddenly start singing the virtues and integrity of this republican, err, republican-wannabe traitor and quitter. How curious.

Hmmmm....

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: daveinats
"Their lack of leadership"? Seems to me the illegal alien Obama was in office for eight years...

Seriously? You chimps are still singing the illegal alien song? "splains much

why would anyone take anything u say seriously when u havent even matured beyond childish name calling?
Says somebody who spells 'you'...'u'...and is seemingly unaware of a the role of capital letters and apostrophes.

Then I call that poster out to present his evidence that Obama is an illegal alien. Because the greatest legal minds of the Conservative Right, including your current President, could not prove that assertion. It follows that the poster is merely engaged in a partisan hurling of the feces, hence the metaphoric use of 'chimp', to reflect that primatial behavior.

But thanks for your interest.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Yeah. I understand what is going on completely. My concern was more rhetorical than anything. Naturally it comes down to not wanting to offend your base. Since they aren't running anymore, they aren't beholden to the voters they could upset by speaking their opinions. It's simple logic.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Was a great speech and he is right on the money, these things need to be said, and there needs to be more people with integrity on both sides of the isle who are not afraid to speak up whenever their "party" or "constituency" is getting out of hand and going off the rails.

Funny how everyone was tired of the establishment before Trump. Now Trump has the honesty to state the swamp needs drained, the establishment has gone from being crooks and lairs to having “integrity”.

Keep your spread the wealth mentality that lets government creep into ever aspect of our lives with the results of increased corruption and the politicizing of everything.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

senator snow flake

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Pftt. I call this cleaning up the White House. Think of the alternative. Hillary as President rite now ...... Always funny that when something big breaks out about the Democrats, someone, somewhere, will flip it to turn on the President. America has spoke!! They would rather have Trump as President then Hillary. Whats that tell you?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join