It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nunez Announces Uranium One Probe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh so it's a urinating match for fake news?

Like the msm wasn't engaged in fake news, let alone many other online sources spreading fake news against trump.

Pee dossier? MLK bust? Russians hacking electric grids? Gorsuchs fascism club? National guard mobilizing to round up immigrants? Trump meeting Kuwaitis at a hotel?

And on and on.

But no calls by you or others to investigate this fake news.

Wonder why?

But anywaus, back to facebook and pokemon!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

A pissing match over fake news? Not at all. I was just showing that disinformation campaigns don't have to be expensive to have an impact.

Clearly you don't have anything to refute that point so now you're going full whattaboutism. What about the MSM? They get it wrong? They have bias? Okay, so the MSM should be held to task when they do get it wrong.

How does that make Russian disinformation campaigns unimportant or a good thing?

But no calls by you or others to investigate this fake news.

LMAO. Did you comment on Weinstein? I certainly hope you didn't unless you authored a thread about Roger Ailes. Where was your outrage at Trump defending Ailes and giving him a job on the campaign? Have you authored any threads about neo-Nazis? No? Just threads about Antifa? Where are your "calls" to stop neo-Nazism from spreading? How many people have been murdered by Antifa? How many people have been murdered by neo-Nazis in the US? Where's your concern over that?

I can play that game all day too. I'm a bit insulted that you'd expect that nonsense to win a debate.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Interesting.

I did comment on Weinstein.

I said that it was a shame it was being made political, and by no means was this a Democrat issue.

Nice try though.

Nazis, sure I have called them out. I may not make as many threads on them because no one is really defending them, unlike antifa.

The point is all of this outrage from the media and politicians about Russian Facebook and pokem9n go, and not a peep about msm fake news, or countries like the UK favoring Hillary.

They have chosen one particular area and hammered on it because it is polutiacllt beneficial for them to do so.

Russia or Britain or France or China or any other place using Facebook to push a candidate is ineveitable, predictable, and not that big of a deal.

I do not expect you to make threads on the others, I am talking about the Democratic party and msm focus.

But I am sure you agree, all of the influence I mentioned above and all others should be equally taken seriously.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You haven't even figured out why Hillary lost the election.

Keep pecking at your branch...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Your heroes are going down, isn't it wonderful?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Honest question: If we recuse everyone who had anything to ever do with Russia, would there be much of a committee to investigate with?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join