It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly says he is 'mad at God' over sexual harassment allegations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotTheCIA
Liberals and Conservatives don't agree on anything. What makes you think it stops at Religion?

Liberals struggle more with rectifying the rules of the Old Testament,

While Conservatives essentially struggle with personal belief discrepancies.

In a nutshell, politics shouldn't be in Religion and Religion shouldn't be in politics, but the Right just doesn't care.

The problem with that is that religion is such a useful tool in manipulating fear, uncertainty, and doubt among its adherents. It provides the manipulators with the ability to lead their useful idiots down a path that is devoid of critical thinking and the basics of logic.

-dex

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

And I'm sorry, but one doesn't pay off millions of dollars in a settlement if they did nothing wrong.

Exactly!!! 32 Million dollars...he must have done something extremely embarrassing to merit settling for that sum of money.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
He can be mad at God all he wants.

Reminds me of siblings... when one tells on the other and the one that got snitched on gets mad.

Mad at getting caught is what Bill is.

Bill see's TPTB as God

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
$32 million to hush up one incident. Makes you wonder just how horrific that 'incident' must have been to cost $32 million to hush up eh.

And Fox still gave him a new contract just after. Crazy.

fox viewers are going to be treated to a lot more commercials in order for fox recoup the money that this pig will cost them.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
if GOD didn`t protect Bill then obviously bill misunderstood what god wanted him to do, Maybe Bill isn`t as tight with god as he thinks he is and doesn`t understand god as much as he thinks he does.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I would imagine God is a little pissed at O’Reilly

God to Oreilly

“Look punk…I let you make 25 mil a year and have the number one cable show for years and ghost write those terrible “killing books" and I let the silly American public buy them.

So I give you all of that yet you can’t keep your filthy paws off the woman at Fox and get caught grabbing woman’s behinds at the water cooler and YOU BLAME ME-- You ungrateful bastard…GO TO HELL!””

Best wishes
God

PS

Get your sorry ass back to church and repent

And don’t you ever, and I MEAN EVER, put your hands on a woman under 30 again, you lecherous bastard!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Maybe he's right actually. I mean God made him that way and he's just being himself.

I think God should do the right thing and make O'Reily into a woman instead and see if that helps him understand where O'Reily the man went wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I would imagine God is a little pissed at O’Reilly

God to Oreilly

“Look punk…I let you make 25 mil a year and have the number one cable show for years and ghost write those terrible “killing books" and I let the silly American public buy them.

So I give you all of that yet you can’t keep your filthy paws off the woman at Fox and get caught grabbing woman’s behinds at the water cooler and YOU BLAME ME-- You ungrateful bastard…GO TO HELL!””

Best wishes
God

PS

Get your sorry ass back to church and repent

And don’t you ever, and I MEAN EVER, put your hands on a woman under 30 again, you lecherous bastard!

LOL, exactly, I think Bill should be mad at satan for not protecting him any longer, I think maybe it was satan who was protecting Bill for so many years and allowing him to get away with all his perverted un-godly actions and then satan pulled the rug out from under him and stopped protecting him. although in reality I think karma just finally caught up with him.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Maybe he's right actually. I mean God made him that way and he's just being himself.

I think God should do the right thing and make O'Reily into a woman instead and see if that helps him understand where O'Reily the man went wrong.

NO!

Can you imagine the UGLY of that? My Eyes! My Eyes!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Well, I mean God's gonna have to shine him up a bit obviously. O'Reily as a woman would be like something you'd see a picture of in a World history of Oddities book or something.

I'm trying not to picture it actually. But it would be nice to see Karma in action and someone learn by walking a mile in someone else's shoe sort of thing.

Like the movie Switch I think it was called. God took a womanizer and puts him back as Ellen Barkin

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Actually yes he does, it is in the thread, or can't you read properly yet?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Wonder who Harvey is going to blame,....lol

Well, he is going to complain too Charon Hells Receptionist
the former Ferry Man.
about Why John the Baptist , not letting Him into Heaven.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well, it works out then cuz God is pissed at Bill. Obviously. For being a pig.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Blame God! ? what about Jesus BIll ?!
ya just cant leave the Biggest Sinner out of the Equation!
when he Died for Our Sins !

then again you were working for the Devils News after all!
all things comes too a End

Spooky symbols!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Yep, God must be one of them leftist “libertards”.

No wonder the alt-right feels so persecuted!

God is a snowflake.

God is also the rain, the wind and your everything. You should try to win over Gods favor by being a good person and not a person to poke at God with name calling.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger yet when clinton harassed women thats ok because it was litigated hilly's words not mine. so you all are ok with bill because he paid piper but damn oreily oh wait his was litigated so he is a filthy conservative. lets get the dems their own team lets call them the hypocrites

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yeah, Bill. God doesn't like rape and sexual abuse. Sorry it didn't work out for ya. But hey the sun still rises everyday and the tides keep going in and out. LOL!

Sorry god doesn't exist. You created your own situation, so stop blaming BS for it.
edit on 10 25 17 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Invite Harvey over for dinner.

I guess you only like liberal idiots.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

would be his perfect defense, but I believe that fox news kind of had a dress code that could be interpreted as provocative??

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

This podcaster is appealing to the butthurt Dems. No fact in his podcast. #junkscience.
edit on 27-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join