It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly says he is 'mad at God' over sexual harassment allegations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: bgerbger
I thought you conservatives were supposed to be all about standing on your own two feet and accepting responsibility, not blaming others.

Trump has thrown that orthodoxy on out on its head. Now the name of the game is blame everyone but yourself for anything and everything wrong either real or imagined.

Hmmm....

You mean like Hollywood virtue signalling about how pro woman they are while committing and covering up horrible crimes against women?

Or Hillary attacking bills accusers while claiming how she is all about supporting women?

How about religious people screaming about homosexuality, only to be hiring male hookers themselves?

Seems this was occurring long before Trummp was in office.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Hmmmm... A conservative poster deflects a negative post about conservatives to being about liberals? WOW! Shocker!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

"You know, am I mad at God? Yeah, I'm mad at him. I wish I had more protection," O'Reilly said on the latest episode of his web series No Spin News on Monday evening.

Oh Bill. I believe "abstinence only" is the Right's new sexual education policy. Does that apply to sexual Harassment too?

You know, the best way to protect yourself is to not "go there" in the first place. Button up and take it like a man, sir, just like you expected all those women to do. I bet they wished they had more "protection " from YOU. Where was God for them when you did what you did?

Grow up Bill.
edit on 24-10-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Typical . Shoving the blame to an imaginary figure instead of accepting responsibility and consequences of a persons actions .

It makes sense. He can't blame women because it makes him look bad. So now he's blaming God for creating women.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Surprise surprise, another right-wing scum bag blaming others for their distress.

It's always some "other" that caused the problem, not their own deplorable behavior.

Just like those scum sucking little klanazi marchers in the Carolinas.
Can't get a job, can't get a woman, can't feel superior anymore.
Oh but it's not the fault of their vile personalities, no it's the fault of the "black" or the "brown" or the immigrant fresh in town.

K~

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Typical . Shoving the blame to an imaginary figure instead of accepting responsibility and consequences of a persons actions .

It makes sense. He can't blame women because it makes him look bad. So now he's blaming God for creating women.

Or for Karma biting him back in this lifetime. Karma's a bitch.....

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
At least he's consistent with all the other sex offenders in trying to lay the blame on the victims and other things that are not themselves. And I'm sorry, but one doesn't pay off millions of dollars in a settlement if they did nothing wrong. At some point, I'm sure he'll come out and declare he's 'sex addicted' and hit up a few days in treatment to magically make it all better.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

A 32 million dollar pay out, come on Bill you were guilty. No company would pay that much money for a false allegation. What a loser. Fox news clearly doesn't mid forking out money to keep this creep around. 25 Million dollar a year contract. Wow, way to teach him a lesson.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What does it matter that he's "a right wing conservative?"

Harvey, Clinton and the rest were left wing. Who cares.

The issue should be powerful men abusing women.

The NY Times is a piece of trash MSM-that O'Reilly is right about-too bad the op only wants to talk about O'Reilly as a right-winger-he is an abuser-no one picked up on the abuses his wife spoke of during his divorce.

As far as blaming God-why is this even news? The pig should be in hiding or apologizing or doing something positive.

This man deserves no more publicity from anyone-he needs to go away-quit giving him a platform for excuses.

There will be no apology from this sick man-he's been an abuser for a long time-he isn't going to change-warning to anyone around him-stay away.

It matters not what his politics are-it matters that he is evil-just like some liberals, moderates, libertarians.

edit on 24-10-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

You make a fantastic point. This recent plague of high profile celebrities being outed as sexual predators transcends partisan politics. We need to stop blaming these people's partisan affiliations for their own misdeeds. Their partisanship may go to cover it up, but their actions are 100% non-partisan. Sexual assault or harassment transcends political barriers. You don't have to be a liberal or a conservative to be a sexist pig.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Good luck with that Bill. Although you will score some points with a few. God, not so much.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Hmmmm... A conservative poster deflects a negative post about conservatives to being about liberals? WOW! Shocker!

My fiorst post was critical of Oreilly.

Then you come in and try to make it about Trump (big surprise for you).

I then point out that throwing blame on others for things people are doing themselves was around long before Trump, and I include religious critics of homosexuality in that statement.

But yep, its me selecting only on to liberals.

Now please, go on telling us about this magical world before Trump where people never blamed outhers and only took responsibility for their own actions.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Triggered.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger
I thought you conservatives were supposed to be all about standing on your own two feet and accepting responsibility, not blaming others.

Trump has thrown that orthodoxy on out on its head. Now the name of the game is blame everyone but yourself for anything and everything wrong either real or imagined.

Bolded emphasis mine...

that is so true, and so sad.

I've watched everything that has happened to Trump this year, and honestly feel that he hasn't been given much of a fair shake. That said...his response has shown that he likely isn't worthy of a fair shake, as he's isn't really much of a man.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Triggered.

If having fun pointing out hypocrites who try to blame basic things like the fact that humans have since the beginning of recorded time such as blame others for things on a politician they dislike is triggered, then sign me up.

This post proves your childishness, and is indicative of most of your contributions to this site.

So good job on consistency at least!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Bill O'Reilly says he is 'mad at God'

Well that should get him some publicity...Well played Bill, well played...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wonder who Harvey is going to blame,....lol

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The old and dumb ugly femist lie; womanizers hate women. Utter crap, we love slender feminine beauties, it's the twenty stone, blue haired, feminist harpies, that are smarting over never being asked to the prom we dislike.

Try and understand us, we're serial monogamists.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
The old and dumb ugly femist lie; womanizers hate women. Utter crap, we love slender feminine beauties, it's the twenty stone, blue haired, feminist harpies, that are smarting over never being asked to the prom we dislike.

... I'm not sure if you're being ironic or deliberately trolling, or if you are just genuinely expressing a horrifyingly sexist attitude.

But with the poster above blaming women in Hollywood for their own abuse, it's hard to be sure of anything on ATS, such is the cesspool it has become.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

... I'm not sure if you're being ironic or deliberately trolling, or if you are just genuinely expressing a horrifyingly sexist attitude.

But with the poster above blaming women in Hollywood for their own abuse, it's hard to be sure of anything on ATS, such is the cesspool it has become.

All three.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join