It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton pushes back on Russian uranium deal reports: 'Baloney'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I wonder what's keeping UKTruth and The UltimateBelgianJoke. Do they have the day off or what?

Maybe they do, but I don't.
You are worried about the OP getting Stars and Flags at 7 in the morning but yet you post 10 desperate deflecting replies in a 1 page(so far) thread at 7 in the morning?
Who is the shill again?

That was exactly my thoughts.

Accuses people not even in a thread of being shills, all the while shilling hard as hell for the Clintons / DNC.

I am definitely not shilling for either Clinton or the DNC... I am pointing out that there is a pattern of troll army activity here on ATS. I posted a few quick barbs before leaving for work. There are a lot of members here who seem to be available 24/7, and lately their message has been "Crooked-Hillary-had-shady-dealings-with-Russia-too-but-remember-Russia-is-not-the-bad-guy-here." Complicated message; good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Dude you quote everything from liberal sources,the accusations you make have been proven false,yet you argue trying to vilify Trump,while giving praise to someone proven to have done something,do you not understand reality from fantasy?,you need a job

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

So now you trust "people familiar with the matter?"

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

edit on 25-10-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
posted by: DJW001

a reply to:Oldtimer2

Dude you quote everything from right wing sources,the accusations you make have been proven false,yet you argue trying to vilify Clinton while giving praise to someone proven to have done something,do you not understand reality from fantasy?
edit on 25-10-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I'm getting ready to enjoy the sweet taste of your tears when the 'Muh Russia' narative you've been wetting your pants for will further fade away.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Everything written in The Hill this last week has been "according to sources."

The hypocrisy among the ATS Trump lovers is fetid and repellant.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

I'm getting ready to enjoy the sweet taste of your tears when the 'Muh Russia' narative you've been wetting your pants for will further fade away.

Well, your posting load would decrease at least if it did. Guess what ... it's not. Republicans can throw up all the smoke and cover they've got but the facts (and indictments) from Bob Mueller's investigation are still coming down the line.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Put your money where your mouth is. If there is proof Russia was not playing American politics illegally I will leave ATS. If the Mueller campaign leads to criminal charges, you will leave ATS. Deal?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Put your money where your mouth is. If there is proof Russia was not playing American politics illegally I will leave ATS. If the Mueller campaign leads to criminal charges, you will leave ATS. Deal?

What about the third option; Russiains were peddling influence, but mostly through democrats.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Why are there investigations into investigations? Why are there Congressional side-shows rather than indictments?

Where is the promised indictment for Hillary Clinton on the email server? All the information has been in the hands of the Trump Administration for almost a year? Why haven't they indicted? Why is the Congress now investigating the investigation?

The facts of Uranium One have been known for over seven years. Where are the indictments over that? Who should be incited and for what?

The dossier nonsense isn't even worth typing about. We've known that this was initiated by Republicans and Democrats since last summer.

More ado about nothing. What is coming down that you guys are so scared of?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What about the third option; Russiains were peddling influence, but mostly through democrats.

Zero evidence of that option; it's fantasy and media-driven rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

What if there is no proof they did ? Would you leave too ?

Like your statement about moving to Canada if Trump was elected ?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

And you think that one less liberal voice here will change things? Or one less conservative voice? Dude, save the drama for your mama. You used to be better than this.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Everything written in The Hill this last week has been "according to sources."

The hypocrisy among the ATS Trump lovers is fetid and repellant.

Again not true, but not surprising.

We have actual FBI affidavits that show they knew in 2009 before the deal that there was criminality going on with people involved in the uranium one deal.

We have the lawyers name of the informant, not some anonymous source, saying exactly what her client is claiming.

We know from financial disclosure and admissions that the Clinton foundation did accept millions of dollars from people involved with this deal, some of which they forgot to disclose.

We know Bill was paid personally 500 thousand dollars from a russian bank.

All of this not reliant on unknown sources.

But wait, how can that be? You said everything the Hill said was from "according to sources"

I assume you werent lying, so you must have just been severely mistaken.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Grambler

Zero evidence of that option; it's fantasy and media-driven rhetoric.

Not surprised the person who thinks its a-ok for the dems to pay foreign agents including Russians involved with the Kremlin for dirt (oh look there is evidence right there of dems working with russians), and then having Obama use that dirt for fisa warrants would claim there is no evidence of that.

your stance on that issue proves what a shill you are, so I guess its pointless to expect you to be honest about evidence that exists.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I don't like this idea.
I wouldn't want you to leave ATS.
I wouldn't want TUBJ to leave ATS.
I wouldn't want Gryph to leave ATS.
I wouldn't want the Congress to be devoid of liberals anymore than I would like it to be missing all conservatives.
Above all else, we need balance in our lives.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

"We have actual affidavits ...." That's an interesting choice of words. Are you involved in the articles at The Hill in some way?

I doubt you have much of anything really. The investigation into Russian and American criminals associated (loosely) with Rosatom wasn't concluded until 2015 with their convictions, and these people were not involved in the merger with Uranium One.

You have the lawyer's name of the informant who is reporting hearsay. That's just another unnamed source.

The Clinton Foundation accepts donations from thousands of sources and most of what your articles in The Hill are crowing about are donations made years before the Uranium One issue came up. Besides that ... did the Clinton Foundation approve the merger? Did it have anything at all to do with the merger? No, of course not.

Yeah, you always toss in the fact that Clinton was paid for a speech. Did Bill Clinton approve the merger?

I don't assume you weren't lying anymore, sadly. I think you're intentionally misrepresenting the facts. None of that denies even for a second that the main assertions of fact in The Hill's articles (no really, were you involved in them?) are based on "sources" that are unnamed, unknown and qualify in Trump-lover terms as FAKE NEWS.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join