It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton pushes back on Russian uranium deal reports: 'Baloney'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You misunderstand.

The technique is designed to make you think it isn't a lie.

Not indoctrinate you.

There is a difference.

The quote should be updated:
If you say crazy things enough, people will believe you. Doesn't matter if you even know if you're lying.

Some have taken that knowledge, and choose to abuse it. Saying Hillary is a Killary Criminal That is GoinG 2 PRISON is not factual, it is political fodder that is basically lying. It's not retold to convince anyone, it's retold as a defense mechanism of having to prove it's actually creditable.

I'll give a basic old-time example, the Moon is made of Cheese. Without proof, you can hypothesize many ways to dispute this, but I will always be able to return this exaggerated expression as a 'point' to debase your argument simply because it's exaggerated and interesting.
edit on 24-10-2017 by NotTheCIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001you really belive that the clinton foundation is above board. they were asked about opening there books to show who contributed and were the money was they declined saying there was no records because money was doled at immediately. when asked who received it they said they don't know? if i ran a company with books like these obviously cooked irs would be all over me

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTheCIA

Good point.

Well, the Republican Congress isn't doing anything otherwise ... they might as well host more political theatre.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTheCIA

They don't know they're lying anymore. That's the psychotic part.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Why would the United States allow the transfer of a uranium company?

As others, including a New York Times’ investigation, have suggested, the United States was still seeking to "reset" its relationship with Russia and trying to get the Kremlin on board with its Iran nuclear deal. But another factor may have been that, at the end of the day, the Russian deal wasn’t that big.

Russia’s purchase of the company "had as much of an impact on national security as it would have if they set the money on fire," said Jeffrey Lewis, a nuclear nonproliferation expert at the Middlebury Institute and former director at the New America Foundation, in an interview with PolitiFact last year. "That’s probably why (CFIUS and the NRC)approved it."

What you need to know about Hillary Clinton, Russia, and Uranium - Politifact

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Again, what does this prove?

Did Russia want this deal to go through?

Yep.

Did people pushing for this give the Clintons or their foundation millions. Yep.

Did Clintons assistant vote the way Russia wanted? Yep.

This would be the exact same as saying that even if Russians did give trump millions of dollars, and he did happen to lift sanctions on russia, if experts said those sanctions really didn't do much anyways for our national security, then no need to investigate or think it was shady.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What crime was committed? Did you ever come up with that?

Right wingers have been arguing for months given Trumps obvious ties to Russia, that they are not our enemy.and could/should be our ally and friend ... and now suddenly they’re the Big Bad Bear again? What a joke!

What crime?
edit on 24-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Right wingers have been arguing for months given Trumps obvious ties to Russia, that they are not our enemy.and could/should be our ally and friend ... and now suddenly they’re the Big Bad Bear again? What a joke!

What crime?

Well unlike you a want consistency.

If trumps connections to Russians are enough to have such a huge investigation of uim, then why isn't hillarys, when we know her foundation was getting money and Bill was personally meeting with putin.

That's the piint, let's investigate to see if there were any crimes.

Yet for some reason, many people are fighting tooth and nail against investigation Hillary's ties to Russians.

You apparently support Mueller investigation into trumps teams Russian connections.

What crime can you prove?

Oh that's right, none until it's investigated.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What crime?

Well unlike you a want consistency.

Does that make sense in your head? It doesn't out here in the real world.

If trumps connections to Russians are enough to have such a huge investigation of uim, then why isn't hillarys, when we know her foundation was getting money and Bill was personally meeting with putin.

I asked you the question and I'll ask it again. Why do you think Trump is being investigated? Comey told him he wasn't, nothing has come out about him, the investigation seems to be of his Campaign officers, not him.

So if the limit of your interest here is "Those meanies bothered Mr. Trump, they should go after Hillary" give it up.

That's the piint, let's investigate to see if there were any crimes.

What crime do you think was committed? If you don't think a crime was committed, what is being investigated?

Yet for some reason, many people are fighting tooth and nail against investigation Hillary's ties to Russians.

Nah. What people are fighting against here are stupid lies and silly illogical arguments.

You apparently support Mueller investigation into trumps teams Russian connections.

What crime can you prove?

I've told you many times I would bet on the connection between Manafort/Trump Organization to be in the line of money-laundering. As far as Flynn and Manafort, unless they get them for acting as a foreign agent while not registered as such (which is unlikely) I don't have any idea, except, they were acting as foreign agents while helping Trump's Campaign, and Flynn was acting as such while a member of Trump's Administration.

Oh that's right, none until it's investigated.

They're going to investigate as announced today and earlier in the week. You win!

I'm looking forward to it as well. I love watching Republicans embarrass themselves.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: butcherguy

If you can read English you know that the CNN article did not claim that Pokémon were used but that a Russian based Tumblr account made gift offers for visiting certain sites.

The CNN title was in English.

Exclusive: Even Pokémon Go used by extensive Russian-linked meddling effort

Awesome ... so you judge what an article says by the title. I hate to say "typical low-information Trump voter."

So you are denying the title as being factually correct?

The title doesn't say that Pokemon were used to influence the election which is the stupid unending claim that some are repeating here.

Again, are you saying you only read the titles of articles and then pretend that you know what was claimed???

Actually, I would believe that wholeheartedly ...

First it was that Grambler was the only one saying that Russian agents were being connected to Pokemon go.
Then it was ... Oh, that was Tumbler... not Pokemon go.
Now it is something else.
Your standard MO.
Twist.
Turn.
Twist some more.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

No I don't win.

Its a Damn shame how corrupt all of these people are that these investigations need to happen.

You have as much evidence for trump people money laundering as I do against hillary, none.

Hillary may have engaged in pay to play. She signed a document saying she wouldn't allow her foundation to have even the appearance of a c9nflict of intwrest, that seems to have been a failure.

There may have been crimes of intentionally keeping Congress in the dark about an investigation.

Again if these connections to russia was reason enough to investigate trump or his team, then why not here?

And yes, I am glad the investigation is happening.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

No I don't win.

Its a Damn shame how corrupt all of these people are that these investigations need to happen.

You have as much evidence for trump people money laundering as I do against hillary, none.

Hillary may have engaged in pay to play. She signed a document saying she wouldn't allow her foundation to have even the appearance of a c9nflict of intwrest, that seems to have been a failure.

There may have been crimes of intentionally keeping Congress in the dark about an investigation.

Again if these connections to russia was reason enough to investigate trump or his team, then why not here?

What Is Money Laundering? And Why Does It Matter To Robert Mueller? - NPR

What did Trump and Kushner Know about Russian Money Laundering and When Did they Know it? - The Nation

Etc.

Read up if you're interested in the basis of my opinion (I have not claimed it as fact, notably).

Thanks for admitting there's no real evidence against Hillary though.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No I don't win.

What Is Money Laundering? And Why Does It Matter To Robert Mueller? - NPR

What did Trump and Kushner Know about Russian Money Laundering and When Did they Know it? - The Nation

Etc.

Read up if you're interested in the basis of my opinion (I have not claimed it as fact, notably).

Thanks for admitting there's no real evidence against Hillary though.

I didn't say there is n9 evidence, I said I have no evidence she is guilty.

Just like you have none that anyone on trumps team is.

There is however enough evidence to warrant an investigation into Hillary.

Why is this so difficult for people to understand?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

If you can read English you know that the CNN article did not claim that Pokémon were used but that a Russian based Tumblr account made gift offers for visiting certain sites.

The CNN title was in English.

Exclusive: Even Pokémon Go used by extensive Russian-linked meddling effort

Awesome ... so you judge what an article says by the title. I hate to say "typical low-information Trump voter."

So you are denying the title as being factually correct?

The title doesn't say that Pokemon were used to influence the election which is the stupid unending claim that some are repeating here.

Again, are you saying you only read the titles of articles and then pretend that you know what was claimed???

Actually, I would believe that wholeheartedly ...

First it was that Grambler was the only one saying that Russian agents were being connected to Pokemon go.
Then it was ... Oh, that was Tumbler... not Pokemon go.
Now it is something else.
Your standard MO.
Twist.
Turn.
Twist some more.

Dude, if you want to know the facts about the CNN article ... read it. I summarized it for you and you're fumbling around trying to make something out of it.

No one has tried to use Pokemon to influence the election. One of the Russian groups that has been proven to have churned out fake news on social media tried to do something on Tumblr and it failed miserably.

Of course, you'd have to actually read the article instead of trying to sputter about me (again.)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Here is exactly what you said:

You just said that you have no evidence against Hillary. It's right there.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Here is exactly what you said:

You just said that you have no evidence against Hillary. It's right there.

I meant of her guilt of a crime.

There is more than enough evidence for an investigation.

But if you are so smyg, please provide me evidence of some on guilty in the Mueller investigation.

Why not arrest the people already, apparently you have access to evidence of guilt.

Please share.

I think you are trying to make a point, but all you are really doing is showing how biased you are by declaring people guilty before the investigation ends, which I am not doing.

So good job on that!
edit on 24-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

No, actually I think your better nature shined through for a moment and you spoke the truth. Don't ruin a rare moment of honesty with silly dissembling. You made a clear statement: there's no evidence of Hillary Clinton's alleged wrongdoing.

But we'll let that go; I'm sure you're embarrassed enough.

An investigation of WHAT ... you still haven't named a crime you think Hillary Clinton committed.

What is that crime?
edit on 24-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I don't need to sputter.
You are doing a fine job of it.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I don't need to sputter.
You are doing a fine job of it.

And to finish off a long line of nonsense, you invoke the "I know you are but what am I" maneuver ...

/yawn

Nite nite.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The 26 when the JFK files drop is going to be a pretty fun day for HRC's clone.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join