It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton pushes back on Russian uranium deal reports: 'Baloney'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And as I have shown again and again, Hillary not only did recieve a lot of money while SoS, but the money gioven to her bfore was when there was a good chance she was going to be President.

Uh huh. Sure.

If that money can't be shady because she wasn't yet SoS, then that would also mean any money or favors given tro Trump before he was President shouldnt matter.

I don't think he is being investigated for money or favors. Again, a false equivalency.

More garbage double standards from you.

I'm not sure which standards you are using whatsoever. They seem to shift as necessary.

And you honestly want us to believe that Hillarys assistant wasn't influenced by her in any way?

Even if he was, they are only 1/10th of the panel, not to mention the nuke agencies and state agencies.

It doesn't make much sense.

What a joke.

You are not kidding.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No need for further discussion I guess.

You cant read properly, you lie and say I said tghings that I bquite clearly say over and over agian is not the case, you move goal posts, you call people idiots who want to investigate russians giving millions to Hillarys foundation or large sums to bill.

I have proved over and over again as to how Hillary met your own critieria for an investigation, and you have prven to be hypocritical.

So feel free to keep posting lies about what I say, claims that you have debunked things that you havent even addressed, and calling people idoits.

Have a good day.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What a sad example of debate so many of the right-wingers provide!

When called on lies, they accuse the other individual of lying.

When they prove they either can't read or won't read, they call the other individual illiterate.

By the way, all of you celebrating these absurd investigations who still claim to love small government and hate government overreach are blatant, obvious and unrepentant liars -- and it's on the record.

Have a good day.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sorry I made you look like a fool. On page 2 and the top of page three.

Don't worry things can only go up for you!
edit on 24-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Have a good day.

Will do, thanks.

I would say the same to you but you would accuse me of lying.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
What a sad example of debate so many of the right-wingers provide!

When called on lies, they accuse the other individual of lying.

When they prove they either can't read or won't read, they call the other individual illiterate.

By the way, all of you celebrating these absurd investigations who still claim to love small government and hate government overreach are blatant, obvious and unrepentant liars -- and it's on the record.

Have a good day.

Is this also an example of of a great debate, call people illiterate and then run away like a little brat?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Sorry I made you look like a fool. On page 2 and the top of page three.

Don't worry things can only go up for you!

You're your own best cheerleader Grambler. You always seem to think you "win" even when you're posting illegible BS.

If I had a dime for every victory you've crowed about and then ran away from, well, I'd have a LOT of dimes.

Anytime you want to stop this barely literate streak you've been on lately and step up to a reasonable discussion based on facts, I'm here for you.

If you want to post silly crap about Pokemon, I won't waste my time.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Run away? I still seem to be here, sniper-from-the-sidelines.

Why don't you bring something to the table besides carping?

I'll be glad to debate you or anyone here anytime, as long as you're truthful and argue from evidence.

If you want to puke up Fox News BS, you can do that on your own.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Another loss for the right weiners, they keep on coming everyday, and its still not stoping you guys from doubling down, eheheh, enjoy the fall, oh and dont forget to drink that breitbart fox news kool aid.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

No need for further discussion I guess.

That was the case after your other threads failed, but it appears you keep pushing the narrative.

Good job.

You cant read properly, you lie and say I said tghings that I bquite clearly say over and over agian is not the case,

Where did I lie? You can read one of your own threads and see that you are clearly implying that Clinton did take bribes. You even said it was a fact.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=Grambler

you call people idiots who want to investigate russians giving millions to Hillarys foundation or large sums to bill.

Ya, I think that point has proven itself to be true. It takes a "special" kind of person to have so much info at their fingertips, yet still manage to create a conspiracy that relies on the absence of known fact to even seem logical, let alone true.

I have proved over and over again as to how Hillary met your own critieria for an investigation, and you have prven to be hypocritical.

No. What you have done is taken my comments out of context, because what I said had a lot more to it that just what you are presenting, in order to make it seem like you are using my words against me.

That is very, very dishonest of you.

So feel free to keep posting lies about what I say, claims that you have debunked things that you havent even addressed, and calling people idoits.

I don't need to lie about what you say. All we have to do is read what you have posted.

Link above, if needed.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: butcherguy

If you can read English you know that the CNN article did not claim that Pokémon were used but that a Russian based Tumblr account made gift offers for visiting certain sites.

The CNN title was in English.

Exclusive: Even Pokémon Go used by extensive Russian-linked meddling effort

Awesome ... so you judge what an article says by the title. I hate to say "typical low-information Trump voter."

So you are denying the title as being factually correct?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Did you see the article on that link?

Paragraph three.

Says fbI officials learned through an informant and documents that russiam 0fficials were giving millions to the foundation during the scandal, and this informant has more info that they were bribing the clintons.

Where do I say Hillary took this money which influenced her to vote a certain way?

Does the source say Russians were bribing the Clintons?

Yes.

Do we know that the Clintons took millions of dollars from these people.

Yes.

Do we know how Clintons assistant voted?

Yes.

And as I have said in every thread, does that prove Hillary engaged in pay to play?

No.

Nor did I say it in that thread.

I said there should be an investigation.

You are the one that has says it's not case closed, there is no case to begin with.

Again, you are lying.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

If you can read English you know that the CNN article did not claim that Pokémon were used but that a Russian based Tumblr account made gift offers for visiting certain sites.

The CNN title was in English.

Exclusive: Even Pokémon Go used by extensive Russian-linked meddling effort

Awesome ... so you judge what an article says by the title. I hate to say "typical low-information Trump voter."

So you are denying the title as being factually correct?

The title doesn't say that Pokemon were used to influence the election which is the stupid unending claim that some are repeating here.

Again, are you saying you only read the titles of articles and then pretend that you know what was claimed???

Actually, I would believe that wholeheartedly ...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

LOL ... liar.

Here's paragraph three from The Hill's article that you've made so many threads on ...

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

The Hill

All I need to see in the above is "sources told The Hill."

Therefore, applying what I've learned from Trump supporters, this is FAKE NEWS.

Next?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I hope they serve a lot of baloney in prison. Hillary should at least be fed the food she likes while she's there.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: network dude

I hope they serve a lot of baloney in prison. Hillary should at least be fed the food she likes while she's there.

Are you going to hold your breath until Clinton is in prison?

She's been going to prison according to you guys for what four or five years now?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Hahaha!

Ok so what, I said the guy should be allowed to talk to Congress.

His non anonymous lawyer has come out and said he want to discuss these things with Congress.

You agree he should be heard.

However, we know from officially disclosed documents that.

A person involved with the deal was known to be breaking the law by fbi before the the deal was passed.

People involved with the companies for the deal gave 140 million dollars to the Clinton foundation.

The foundation failed to disclose some of those donations.

It seems Bill met with putin weeks before the deal.

Bill got paid 500 thousand dollars by a Russian bank.

Hillary's assistant voted for the deal.

All of that is fact, not based on anonymous sources.

Again, this doesn't mean Hillary is guilty.

But it is more than enough cause for an investigation.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Did you see the article on that link? Paragraph three. Days fbI officials learned through an informant and documents that russiam 0fficials were giving millions to the foundation during the scandal, and this informant has more info that they were brib8by the cl8ntons.

Yes, I read it and it appears to be factually incorrect. Hillary did not serve on that panel.

Where do I say Hillary took this money which influenced her to vote a certain way?

I gave you a link to your own thread in which you stated it was fact she was being bribed. What else would she be bribed for?

Let's also not forget that she didn't vote. She wasn't on the panel.

You are the one that has says it's not case closed, there is no case to begin with.

Ya, I don't see a case here. Considering that the FBI has been knee-deep in this since 2009, I would say there is really not much to it.

Again, you are lying.

What have I lied about?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

successful propaganda doesn't have to be true.

disinfo agents only care about image, not facts.

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.
-Unknown

The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging attention. It must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over. Here, as so often in this world, persistence is the first and most important requirement for success.
-Hitler

The Big Lie Technique

The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously."

In other words, the Clinton stuff is so bull# it's hard to humor a lie that big being possible, and so it's taken seriously by some.
edit on 24-10-2017 by NotTheCIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA
You know what "big lie" wasnt big enough or repeated enough to make people believe it???

Hillary Clinton is the best candidate for president of the united states of america.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join