It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton pushes back on Russian uranium deal reports: 'Baloney'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

House Republicans on Tuesday launched new probes into several Obama-era controversies, covering both the Justice Department’s 2016 handling of the Clinton email case and the administration’s 2010 approval for the sale of a mining company that gave the Russians partial control over American uranium reserves.

Not so much bologa now eh?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: network dude

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Monday that renewed focus on Russian uranium deals approved during her tenure is nothing more than debunked “baloney" and a sign that Republicans are nervous about the current intelligence probe into Moscow's efforts to meddle with last year's election. "I think the real story is how nervous they are about these continuing investigations," the former Democratic presidential nominee said during an interview broadcast on C-SPAN.

thehill.com...

Ah, ha ha. A little deflection and a nervous twitch. She sure never meant for this investigation to span HER time in office, this is supposed to be about TRUMP! I do think it's funny that she will go through the same public scrutiny that Trump has dealt with since the whole "Russia" thing started. And as she never "intended" to get caught, I'm sure nothing will be done about this, but seeing her look squirmy is a nice perk.

She is absolutely right. The deal was made legally, and all of the foreign dealings were reported as required by law. Not so much with the Trump campaign. He is the one who is deliciously "squirmy." Picking tweet wars is no way to avoid the consequences of attempting to sell your country out.

while your defense of the Clintons is admirable, the amount of posts you made in their defense is a bit troubling. Seems a bit more than a hobby.

I guess you haven't read up on this yet, but it's not the mean old GOP that's pushing this, it's the Mueller investigation. They are looking into why the Clinton foundation got gobs of money from the Russians about the same time all this happened. We as lowly conspiracy people don't get to have a say in this stuff, all we can do is speculate and try to stay informed. Trying to be willfully ignorant isn't a good look and I don't recommend anyone do it, instead, I'd recommend looking at all the facts, even the ones you might not like.

I have a habit of defending Trump against lies, but when he shoots his mouth off, as he did about past presidents and their way of dealing with military losses was typical stupid, so I do see that stuff and understand when it happens. I just don't tie the noose every time he does it, as I am smart enough to see that he does other stuff too, and some of it, I agree with. Something you may want to mix in with all that hate. Kind of a balance. Good luck and I hope all your wishes come true.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: introvert

Deal in the works, being debated.

Money comes into her "charity".

Deal goes thru following that.

Right?

Now imagine if it was Trump instead of Hillary; Trump's "charity" instead of Hillary's "charity".

The overwhelming majority of the "questionable" money came to the CF before Clinton was even SoS.

Also:

Clinton told a New Hampshire TV station in June 2015 that "I was not personally involved because that wasn’t something the secretary of state did." And Jose Fernandez, who served as assistant secretary of state for economic, energy and business affairs under Clinton and represented the department on the panel, told the Times that Clinton "never intervened with me on any CFIUS matter."

www.politifact.com...

And as I have shown again and again, Hillary not only did recieve a lot of money while SoS, but the money gioven to her bfore was when there was a good chance she was going to be President.

If that money can't be shady because she wasn't yet SoS, then that would also mean any money or favors given tro Trump before he was President shouldnt matter.

More garbage double standards from you.

And you honestly want us to believe that Hillarys assistant wasn't influenced by her in any way?

What a joke.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Pure bologa.

So Republicans are investigating Russia ties, and this info was RELEASED?

Seems like another political win/win operation for them.

People will go on for weeks about how this insignificant launch of a new investigation means anything,

Guarantied someone will misinterpret evidence prematurely.

Guarantied it will internally conclude nothing and never be spoken about again seriously, and be deflected to infinity by the Right that it ever even happened.

*popcorn* I'm ready.
edit on 24-10-2017 by NotTheCIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Garmanarnar
Average trump supporter logic on display again, seven year old debunked case used as diversion tactic, fox news who admitted to stringing the Seth Rich lie along for trumps idiot support being another example among many.
Conspiracy theorists, according to this place, don't believe in actual conspiracies just what fox news tells them to nowadays.

Yea, it's way more likely that Seth Rich tripped and fell into a couple bullets than he was intentionally killed. But as for this thread topic, a bit of reading might be in order. It's not "us" who is pushing this, it's the Mueller investigation.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTheCIA

Historically about this time last year a whole lot of people were saying........

Pure bologa.

just like you have.........

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Is that ironic?

According to the definition it could just be pork or beef, but come to think of it, I don't recall ever having 'pure bologa'.

Bologna is a sausage, so it starts as a blend of meat, fat, salt and spices, which are then stuffed into a casing and smoked.

So 'pure bologna' actually means:
??????

It's a form of social idiom. It's blended from different meats, therefore implying content of inferior or dubious quality. It wouldn't be Bologna if it was 'pure Bologna'.

Not the best place to be a Nazi about grammar, because it's not meant to be interpreted literally anyway. It's to suggest context. Also, calling something 'bologna' in general is stolen from this 'pure bologna' idiom. That's why they said 'pure' if you were wondering. Anytime you say 'bologna' you're actually normally referring to (pure)bologna.
edit on 24-10-2017 by NotTheCIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If you can read English you know that the CNN article did not claim that Pokémon were used but that a Russian based Tumblr account made gift offers for visiting certain sites.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

If you can read English you know that the CNN article did not claim that Pokémon were used but that a Russian based Tumblr account made gift offers for visiting certain sites.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Oh, well then yes, Tumbler gifts for sites, now that is so much more serious than Pokemon!

Picture sites, Pokemon, what next?

My God, I think Russia may have put up flyers at my local mall!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTheCIA

This

Guarantied someone will misinterpret evidence prematurely. Guarantied it will internally conclude nothing and never be spoken about again seriously, and be deflected to infinity by the Right that it ever even happened.

from this

Not the best place to be a Nazi about grammar, because it's not meant to be interpreted literally anyway.

okie dokie

still getting its own special congressional investigation

If that f ing bastard wins, we all hang from nooses

perhaps she was right about one thing

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They did the fidget spinners all the kids have now too!!!
Bastards

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

They did the fidget spinners all the kids have now too!!!
Bastards

Those vile pigs.

I just read promotional "Tickle me Putin" dolls will be given to visitors of a couple of folks Facebook pages just in time for the 2018 elections.

I mean, even if the democrats spend BILLIONS of dollars and have most of the MSM behind them, how can they hope to overcome such a cool toy given out on a few Facebook pages?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The CNN title was in English.

Exclusive: Even Pokémon Go used by extensive Russian-linked meddling effort

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22798714]butcherguy[/post

In my timeline she is a greedy, old, wrinkled snake.

In mine, she's a badly polished turd.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I couldn't help myself .....BASTARDS

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The CNN title was in English.

Exclusive: Even Pokémon Go used by extensive Russian-linked meddling effort

Awesome ... so you judge what an article says by the title. I hate to say "typical low-information Trump voter."

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why are you guys bothering? I mean, you've proven you're not interested in the facts, you can't dispute the actual evidence, so you're doing nothing more than repeating what the RW media told you.

Does it really give you guys so much pleasure just to post stupidity and nonsense?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I would like to apologize to you.

I mistakenly assumed you had reading comprehension, when it is now clear you don't.

Saying her husband and foundation received money, and her assistant voted for the deal is NOT saying this is proof that she got money for this vote.

No need to apologize. Let's look at what you said again:

What I have said is that she (at least her foundation and her husband) did receive large amounts of money, and she did have her assistant vote to push the deal thorugh.

What you have said is that SHE, in some form or fashion, did receive large amounts of money AND she did have her assistant vote to push the deal through. You are connecting the two and have no reason to do so.

As I have said over and over and over again, THATS WHY THERE SHOULD BE AN INVESTIGATION!!! Again, your stance is ridiculous, demanding proof of guilt before an investigation, and you had the exact opposite oponion on the trump investigation. You are either incapable of reading or flat out a liar saying I said she is guilty of taking money for a vote.

Investigate away. I don't give a #. All I have said is that your logic in calling for the investigation is laughable. Let's put this in proper perspective.

You are saying we need to investigate this when the fact are:

-Clinton was not on the panel.
-Her under-secretary specifically stated she had no involvement
-The SD only represented 1/10th of the panel that voted
-Not only did the deal have to be approved by the panel, but it also had to be approved by US nuclear regulatory agencies and other state/local agencies
-The majority of the money that was donated came before she was even at the SD and it was donated by one person that sold his interests in the company before the deal even began

When you take everything in to context, it does not make it very logical to bribe Clinton or her Foundation.

I showed you in your own words what your criteria for the investigation intoTrumps team was; involvement wigth Russian agents. I showed you how this is exactly that, except it is Bill and Hillary themselves, and they recieved money, something that we didn't have on Trump when you supported that investigation.

Once again, you take things out of context to suit your narrative and false equivalencies.

You are a hypocrite.

Considering the source, I'm not too concerned.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
Kaboom tching !

Nunez Announces Uranium One Probe

Great news for anyone truly wanting to get to the bottom of all russian influence.

Wonderful! I wonder what late night faked document he will pick up from he White House this time and make a big fool of himself over (again.)

Can't wait, honestly.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Does it really give you guys so much pleasure just to post stupidity and nonsense?

Do you get pleasure when you post nonsense or do you think that you are the beacon of truth?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join