It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton pushes back on Russian uranium deal reports: 'Baloney'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Average trump supporter logic on display again, seven year old debunked case used as diversion tactic, fox news who admitted to stringing the Seth Rich lie along for trumps idiot support being another example among many.
Conspiracy theorists, according to this place, don't believe in actual conspiracies just what fox news tells them to nowadays.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Grambler

No. The damage is done. The voters need to be smarter. Til then, we deserve what we get. Elections have consequences.

Ok fare enough. I assume you have been criticizing the demmocrats for their undue focus on Russia too.

It's not a focus of just Democrats.

That should tell you something.

This case is not comparable to Trump's issues.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There are no more excuses. Remember when you had to go to the library to research an interest or curiosity? There are so many mediums at our finger tips, that to choose to remain stupid has gone to a new level.

I have learned a lot of good and bad here
and FB. Mostly, I have learned to hone my
discernment ability.

Each state has its own way of selecting candidates. The election system starts locally. If voters really cared about the electoral process , why do we have congressman sent back for decades.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No. The damage is done. The voters need to be smarter. Til then, we deserve what we get. Elections have consequences.

Ok fare enough. I assume you have been criticizing the demmocrats for their undue focus on Russia too.

Of course not!

Some one Trump knows meeting russians who could have possibly given him money or favors in the future toi have trump push policies favorable to Russia are way more serious than,

Hillary herself and her husband getting millions of dollars from people pushing Russian interests, Bill personally meeting with the head of Russia Putin, and then having her assistant vote for favorable Russian policies.

Only idiots would question that.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Garmanarnar
Average trump supporter logic on display again, seven year old debunked case used as diversion tactic, fox news who admitted to stringing the Seth Rich lie along for trumps idiot support being another example among many.
Conspiracy theorists, according to this place, don't believe in actual conspiracies just what fox news tells them to nowadays.

Hillary is a psychopathic serial mass murderer.

Yet you doubt she'd have the gaul to smoke a fool who got in her way?

Your refusal to ever buy such a notion, well these people know and expect that, and as such its your very logic en masse that gives them the impression they can get away with anything. Including murder.

Good times, yo!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Of course not!

Some one Trump knows meeting russians who could have possibly given him money or favors in the future toi have trump push policies favorable to Russia are way more serious than,

Hillary herself and her husband getting millions of dollars from people pushing Russian interests, Bill personally meeting with the head of Russia Putin, and then having her assistant vote for favorable Russian policies.

And this is more of your dishonesty.

You are misrepresenting the known facts and you have been shown time and time again the all-important context.

But you still push your narratives and false equivalencies.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Garmanarnar

Hillary is a psychopathic serial mass murderer.

“It’s just not something that I feel very strongly about,” -President Donald J. Trump

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTheCIA

"WHAT?!?" -Lil John

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Of course not!

You are misrepresenting the known facts and you have been shown time and time again the all-important context.

No, you are just saying things have already been proven wring again with having no evidence.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ahahahaha.

His statement was in context of Hillary Clinton however.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTheCIA

"I wasn't talking about Trump; I was talking about Killary."-IIB

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I'll take a bet that Clinton will die before she ever sees the inside of courtroom, never mind a prison cell.

gee...tough call (rolls eyes).....yeah, it does take ACTUAL evidence of criminal behavior before those things happen

too bad Limbaugh, Hannity, and right-wing radio, just can't wish it so....but it's all about keeping the rage alive, right?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Of course not!

No, you are just saying things have already been proven wring again with having no evidence.

Evidence has been presented to you numerous times, including in both of your ridiculous threads on the issue.

The problem is your dishonesty. You twist and turn everything you can so that you do not have to come to terms with what you have been presented with.

One of the biggest lies you have perpetuated is that Clinton received money for the specific purpose of pushing the deal through. Yet, you have no evidence to prove that assertion. When questioned on that, you spin some more.

It appears the person you are most dishonest with...is yourself.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The problem is your dishonesty. You twist and turn everything you can so that you do not have to come to terms with what you have been presented with.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Of course not!

Evidence has been presented to you numerous times, including in both of your ridiculous threads on the issue.

One of the biggest lies you have perpetuated is that Clinton received money for the specific purpose of pushing the deal through. Yet, you have no evidence to prove that assertion. When questioned on that, you spin some more.

It appears the person you are most dishonest with...is yourself.

Quote me where I said Hillary got money to push it through.

What I have said is that she (at least her foundation and her husband) did receive large amounts of money, and she did have her assistant vote to push the deal thorugh.

I have said she may be innocent, but there should be an investigation.

You have said there is no need for an investigation. You keep asking me to provide you proof of her guilt before an investigation, which is ridiculous because that is the exact opposite stnace you have on the investigations into Trumps team.

But go ahead and quote me saying she got money to push it through.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Quote me where I said Hillary got money to push it through.

Sure. Did you even think before you posted this, right after that request?

What I have said is that she (at least her foundation and her husband) did receive large amounts of money, and she did have her assistant vote to push the deal thorugh.

OK. So you did say she got money to push the deal through. You are connecting the two.

Now you have to prove that she got the money for that specific purpose and she specifically pushed her assistant to approve the deal, despite the media reporting that people involved said Clinton had nothing to do with the matter.

You have said there is no need for an investigation. You keep asking me to provide you proof of her guilt before an investigation, which is ridiculous because that is the exact opposite stnace you have on the investigations into Trumps team.

No. What I have said is that it is ridiculous to assert that we need to investigate based on the nonsensical conspiracies you and others are perpetuating.

But go ahead and quote me saying she got money to push it through.

edit on 24-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Deal in the works, being debated.

Money comes into her "charity".

Deal goes thru following that.

Right?

Now imagine if it was Trump instead of Hillary; Trump's "charity" instead of Hillary's "charity".

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hillary has no magic wand to wave and make this go away.

She rode her broom to the Dem nomination, but that is as
far as it took her. Next thing ya know whe will be saying
"This has already been litigated"

she colluded with Russia!!! Gasp!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: introvert

Deal in the works, being debated.

Money comes into her "charity".

Deal goes thru following that.

Right?

Now imagine if it was Trump instead of Hillary; Trump's "charity" instead of Hillary's "charity".

The overwhelming majority of the "questionable" money came to the CF before Clinton was even SoS.

Also:

Clinton told a New Hampshire TV station in June 2015 that "I was not personally involved because that wasn’t something the secretary of state did." And Jose Fernandez, who served as assistant secretary of state for economic, energy and business affairs under Clinton and represented the department on the panel, told the Times that Clinton "never intervened with me on any CFIUS matter."

www.politifact.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

OK. So you did say she got money to push the deal through. You are connecting the two.

Now you have to prove that she got the money for that specific purpose and she specifically pushed her assistant to approve the deal, despite the media reporting that people involved said Clinton had nothing to do with the matter.

I would like to apologize to you.

I mistakenly assumed you had reading comprehension, when it is now clear you don't.

Saying her husband and foundation received money, and her assistant voted for the deal is NOT saying this is proof that she got money for this vote.

I don't know how much cleaere I can be.

As I have said over and over and over again, THATS WHY THERE SHOULD BE AN INVESTIGATION!!!

Again, your stance is ridiculous, demanding proof of guilt before an investigation, and you had the exact opposite oponion on the trump investigation.

You are either incapable of reading or flat out a liar saying I said she is guilty of taking money for a vote.

No. What I have said is that it is ridiculous to assert that we need to investigate based on the nonsensical conspiracies you and others are perpetuating.

I showed you in your own words what your criteria for the investigation intoTrumps team was; involvement wigth Russian agents. I showed you how this is exactly that, except it is Bill and Hillary themselves, and they recieved money, something that we didn't have on Trump when you supported that investigation.

You are a hypocrite.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join