It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton pushes back on Russian uranium deal reports: 'Baloney'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're wasting your time. These idiots do not care about the actual facts surrounding this issue. They only see a small glimpse of hope that they may have found something to attack Clinton and the Obama admin over.

Sad thing is, they are just making themselves look like fools in the process.

But once again we have seen that Right Wing conspiracy nuttery has become mainstream.

Since when have you idiot Leftists ever cared about facts?
You dummies have clamored for anything that could possibly get Trump ousted the last 10 months.
If it's not one thing, it's another....don't you realize how desperate and stupid it makes you clowns look?
Oh wait...of course you don't realize it but you just keep on it, the more time that goes by with your hysterical bullsh!t, you are soon going to run out of credibility...the little you have left.

Now now.

Dont you know? When Trump or his team has possible connections to russians, it is Russia trying to take over the country and no resource must be spared in an investigation.

But when Hillary and her team have proven connections including accepting millions of dollars, that is nuanced and is perfectly innocent and shouldn't be investigated, and only IDIOTS would think otherwise.

Cant you just get on board with this super unpartisan approach?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: RazorV66

You're wasting your time. These idiots do not care about the actual facts surrounding this issue. They only see a small glimpse of hope that they may have found something to attack Clinton and the Obama admin over.

But once again we have seen that Right Wing conspiracy nuttery has become mainstream.

You dummies have clamored for anything that could possibly get Trump ousted the last 10 months.
If it's not one thing, it's another....don't you realize how desperate and stupid it makes you clowns look?
Oh wait...of course you don't realize it but you just keep on it, the more time that goes by with your hysterical bullsh!t, you are soon going to run out of credibility...the little you have left.

Now now.

Dont you know? When Trump or his team has possible connections to russians, it is Russia trying to take over the country and no resource must be spared in an investigation.

But when Hillary and her team have proven connections including accepting millions of dollars, that is nuanced and is perfectly innocent and shouldn't be investigated, and only IDIOTS would think otherwise.

Cant you just get on board with this super unpartisan approach?

I will get on board with it when the deranged Leftists get on board with it.
Which is never.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The real question about foreign meddling in the US is never asked :

Why Not a Probe of ‘Israel-gate’?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

The real question about foreign meddling in the US is never asked :

Why Not a Probe of ‘Israel-gate’?

Why do I have to keep explaining things?

Listen to me clearly; when Republicans or Trump does something, it is evil and must be investigated and heads should roll.

When it is the democrats or Hillary or Obama doing the same thing; it is NUANCED!!!! and must not be investigating, and anyone with any problems into anything they do is an idiot.

This is the only non partisan unbiased way to look at things.

Now come on, is this reaally so difficult to understand?
edit on 24-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Both Trump and Clinton went to the AIPAC during the campaign ... It is not about US internal partisan views, it is about foreign influence at large.

Time For AIPAC To Abide By U.S. Law

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

but gawd forbid they get smeared for taking in millions through the Clinton Foundation for their political hatchetry.

Is that what they did here?

Let's see some evidence of that. Just saying it does not make it true.

ObamaHillaryCo.'s TIMELINE OF TERROR In The Middle East

And you already knew that.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Both Trump and Clinton went to the AIPAC during the campaign ... It is not about US internal partisan views, it is about foreign influence at large.

Time For AIPAC To Abide By U.S. Law

I was being sarcastic, but seriously you are right; this is a problem.

In addition to US meddling in other elections, there is the fact that other countries clearly meddled in the US election, such as Ukraine and China.

Then we have countries like the UK where there media BBC went hard after Trump, and we later find out that Obama was telling allies such as the UK that Trump may have connections to Putin.

This is an entirely different can of worms that goes unaddressed.

But despite all of this alleged election interference from many actors, it seems that some would have us focus only on one issue, Russians interfering in the US election, but only as it pertains to investigating Trump.

It seems like the people making this claim aren't truly concerned with actors meddling in elections, they just want to make a partisan point.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

but gawd forbid they get smeared for taking in millions through the Clinton Foundation for their political hatchetry.

Is that what they did here?

Let's see some evidence of that. Just saying it does not make it true.

After Haiti, is that so hard to believe?

If you have to believe, that means there may not be anything to it.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: FauxMulder

Hehehe..

увидимся на покемоне Go!

I can only read and speak American, but I think that might be russian for something about Pokemon go!

My God, Bulbasaur and his Russian cohorts have even infected ATS!

Truly this must prove that the real masterminds behind Putin and Russian inter fence is none other than Team Rocket!!!!

не подвергайте нас!!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I was just watching a news clip about Bannon going after the GOP when it struck me . Could you imagine Bannon jumping into the ring on the next election cycle ? ... He could do it cheep using Pokamon and it would take the MSM at least 3 months to get their talking points spun in the right direction . US politics used to bore me until Trump was thrown into the mix . Not sure I wont be pinned to the screen next cycle now . But yea ,Bannon running against Trump :>)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I was just watching a news clip about Bannon going after the GOP when it struck me . Could you imagine Bannon jumping into the ring on the next election cycle ? ... He could do it cheep using Pokamon and it would take the MSM at least 3 months to get their talking points spun in the right direction . US politics used to bore me until Trump was thrown into the mix . Not sure I wont be pinned to the screen next cycle now . But yea ,Bannon running against Trump :>)

Well just ask Hillary, who needs billions of dollars and the bulk of the MSM when you can post in Facebook and use Pokemon.

If Bannon would get his hands on Super Mario, who knows how high he could soar!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I can't speak for anyone other than myself and I have always cared about facts.

Cue the deflection to Trump. You do realize that all of Trump's problems are of his own creation, right? If he is ousted, it his own fault.

If it's not one thing, it's another....don't you realize how desperate and stupid it makes you clowns look? Oh wait...of course you don't realize it but you just keep on it, the more time that goes by with your hysterical bullsh!t, you are soon going to run out of credibility...the little you have left.

Why do you think anyone cares about what you find credible or not?

It's come to the point where you guys look like a bunch of loons. You guys fall for obvious fake news and propaganda, being so gullible that you actually bought in to stupid crap like Hillary having a colostomy bag and Michelle Obama is actually a dude.

So ya. I find myself in a perfect position to care about facts and laugh my ass off as the Right Wing nutters fall all over themselves for unfounded conspiracies and bat# lunacy.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Kaboom tching !

Nunez Announces Uranium One Probe

Great news for anyone truly wanting to get to the bottom of all russian influence.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Oh god, here we go. 2018 elections so ats will be Hillary, Hillary, Hillary. Even though she is a private citizen now.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I am interested in watching this thread :>) ...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Oh god, here we go. 2018 elections so ats will be Hillary, Hillary, Hillary. Even though she is a private citizen now.

Serious question; do you favor investigations into Russian influence?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

No. The damage is done. The voters need to be smarter. Til then, we deserve what we get. Elections have consequences.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

No. The damage is done. The voters need to be smarter. Til then, we deserve what we get. Elections have consequences.

The Ruling Robberbarron's that own the "Two Party's", the MSM, the MIC, the Banks, they hand pick who we get to pick from, their MSM stomps out all outsiders, and then we fight about the rest as if the whole charade is anything more than a bad joke of an "election".

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Ok fare enough. I assume you have been criticizing the demmocrats for their undue focus on Russia too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join