It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton pushes back on Russian uranium deal reports: 'Baloney'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Gothmog

Hello? Just because the commission hasn't made its report yet does not mean that they found nothing. This country is not like Russia, where investigations are expected to find the evidence that proves the government's accusation.

Right. Here there's never an ounce of accountability for anything the evil psychopaths get into. And everyone rejoices. People like ______. Anything to keep the team from looking bad and giving the other team an advantage. A little mass murder, no problem. Overthrow a government, no problem. Arm and fund Al Qaeda in the year 2012, no problem. Drop white phosphorus on civilians, no problem. DU bomb the Middle East, no problem. Every election rigged with puppets groomed by the robberbarrons that rule the world, no problem.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

....and all of the foreign dealings were reported as required by law. Not so much with the Trump campaign.

The Podesta Group worked for Trump?

The Podesta Group altered its disclosure under FARA related to the non-profit following media reports, NBC News noted.

Mueller shifts to Tony Podesta, Democratic lobbying firm: report

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Ahhh, lovely, young, beautiful Hillary.... as pure as the wind driven snow.

In my timeline she is a greedy, old, wrinkled snake.

Thank goodness the First Amendment allows you to say that. How do you feel about Putin playing the Trump campaign?

I wouldn't be surprised by a foreign government doing something that helps themselves.

In other words, you fully support Russia meddling in our elections, while condemning the United States for meddling in places like Ukraine.

How do you feel about Hillary operating the State Department as 'Cash and Carry'. She was supposed to be on our side.
Oh, that's right..... "At this point.... What does it matter?"

But there is yet to be any evidence of an explicit quid pro quo, as there is in the Trump investigation. As you know, bribery is standard procedure in business dealings in Russia, so it is not surprising that Russian oligarchs would make emoluments to the Clinton Foundation without being solicited to do so. The Clinton Foundation has a paper trail that shows that it funds various educational and medical programs around the world. This is in stark contrast to a certain so called " charity" that uses donations to buy portraits of its founder to decorate his country clubs.

What do you mean "our side," Comrade?

“ But there is yet to be any evidence of an explicit quid pro quo, as there is in the Trump investigation.”

There is? Mind providing this evidence of an explicit quid pro quo found in the Trump investigation? I bet you got nothing.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Let's review the facts once again:

Uranium One (a Canadian company) already owned the mines.

Rosatom (Russian state owned) already had a 40% state in Uranium One.

Hillary Clinton did not vote on the approval of the merger, but it was approved by ten Cabinet level agencies and/or Departments INCLUDING the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

The uranium mined is processed in Canada and returned to the US as part of the merger agreement.

America imports 83% of the uranium we currently use (mostly in power plants).

Uranium One (under Rosatom control) sold four mines in 2010 and five mines in 2016.

The production from the remaining Uranium One mines has dropped 94% since acquisition.

As far as it being a "national security concern" it's not 1958. The US has been exchanging ENRICHED URANIUM to the Russians for their spent nuclear fuel from decommissioned warheads since the early 1990s.

(Citations and sources for these statements is found in my sig.)
edit on 24-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

In other words, you fully support Russia meddling in our elections, while condemning the United States for meddling in places like Ukraine.

My 'not being surprised' being read as 'fully support Russia' by you doesn't surprise me either.
Words are hard.... eh?

They are very easy. You have not denied implying that, have you?

Words seem to be a problem for you. I implied nothing.
You apparently inferred, which is on you.

I made a statement that said what I meant.

To be clear....
A country doing something that serves to benefit them does not surprise me at all.
I said nothing specific about what our country does to other countries.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

The Podesta Group worked for Trump?

If they were found (hypothetically) to have been working for Trump.... I am pretty sure that Hillary would have had an apoplectic stroke.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

But you left out some facts.

The Russian government clearly wanted the uranium one deal to go through.

The fbi under Obama knew that players in this deal were breaking the law before the ddeal went through.

Congress was never informed of this illegality, and an informant was told he couldn't speak to Congress.

That informant claims to have info Russians were trying to bribe the Clintons.

Around 140 million dollars was given to the Clinton foundation by people connected to the companies involved with this deal.

Bill Clinton met with putin personally right before the deal went through.

Bill then soon after personally received 500 thousand dollars from a Russian bank.

Hillary's assistant voted to allow the uranium one deal, which russia wanted.

Strange you forgot to mention all of those facts.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But you left out some facts.

The Russian government clearly wanted the uranium one deal to go through.

The fbi under Obama knew that players in this deal were breaking the law before the ddeal went through.

Congress was never informed of this illegality, and an informant was told he couldn't speak to Congress.

That informant claims to have info Russians were trying to bribe the Clintons.

Around 140 million dollars was given to the Clinton foundation by people connected to the companies involved with this deal.

Bill Clinton met with putin personally right before the deal went through.

Bill then soon after personally received 500 thousand dollars from a Russian bank.

Hillary's assistant voted to allow the uranium one deal, which russia wanted.

Strange you forgot to mention all of those facts.

Not strange simply the attempt to obfuscate reality from either someone who is simply naive, a victim of cognitive dissonance or a blatant shill.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

If they were found (hypothetically) to have been working for Trump.... I am pretty sure that Hillary would have had an apoplectic stroke.

Trump was the 'Pied Piper'

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Lol oh the irony of their very own strategy backfiring against them!

I still can not really comprehend the carelessness of those reporters ignoring the seizure that happened before them, simply continuing to interview with laughter???

Perhaps they thought it was some kind of new dance move?
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
Of course her acquirement of funds from foreign entities is no big deal. She's been doing that for 40 years with everyone from Israel to Wal-Mart.

but whats the big deal? she told you she takes their money but makes it clear that she doesnt do any favors for them in return.

Actually she even told you that she takes them on as their fiercest enemy, and doesnt know why they give her the money.

for example:
crickets

well her word is good enough for me after she was almost killed in the line of duty under sniper fire.
edit on 541031America/ChicagoTue, 24 Oct 2017 08:54:14 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The Russians wanted the deal to go through? Wow, can't put a thing past you.

The FBI was investigating employees of Rosatom and associated companies from 2009 to 2015. Neither you nor anyone else has proven anything about the timing.

Congress was never informed? Of what, an investigation that didn't yield a conviction until 2015?

The informant was working as a contractor for the government under an NDA .... they couldn't "talk to" anyone.

Money to the Clinton Foundation that you and others are desperately trying to tie to the Uranium One deal happened long before Clinton was Secretary of State.

Bill Clinton has met Putin many times. So? Did Bill Clinton vote on anything regarding Uranium One? Did Hillary?

Bill Clinton charges speaking fees. He was paid for speaking.

The State Department and TEN OTHER CABINET LEVEL DEPARTMENTS on CFIUS approved the merger.

I didn't mention them because a) they're not relevant to the actual facts and b) you and the other members of the right-wing echo chamber have posted this garbage five or six times already in this thread and several other threads.

So after your "correct the record" attempt, Grambler ... what have you proven?

Nothing. What law do you think the Clintons, Obama or anyone else has broken? Please thrill us with your acumen.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Makes sense in a world where even Pokemon are russian agents.

You're the only one who has ever claimed this. It's really pretty silly, even for you.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Grambler

Makes sense in a world where even Pokemon are russian agents.

You're the only one who has ever claimed this. It's really pretty silly, even for you.

I think CNN was on that train...
CNN- Pokemon Go used by Russians

One Russian-linked campaign posing as part of the Black Lives Matter movement used Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr and Pokémon Go and even contacted some reporters in an effort to exploit racial tensions and sow discord among Americans, CNN has learned. The campaign, titled "Don't Shoot Us," offers new insights into how Russian agents created a broad online ecosystem where divisive political messages were reinforced across multiple platforms, amplifying a campaign that appears to have been run from one source -- the shadowy, Kremlin-linked troll farm known as the Internet Research Agency.

I am not saying it is true.... just saying that CNN says that it is.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Perhaps, but even some of us liberals are thinking there might be more evidence for Russia/Dems/Clinton connections than with Trump. That does matter you know. I'm still waiting for solid evidence of trump collusion with Russia.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Clinton will never be convicted of anything. She could be caught in the act of high treason and her followers here and in the media will, "Corrupt The Record" enough so that she never sees the inside of a courtroom.

Is she guilty?

I don't think we'll ever know the truth, but yes, I think she is.

Is she innocent?

Well, name me one person in DC who is.

Hillary Clinton is the Harvey Weinstein of politics, only people still defend her.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join