It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton pushes back on Russian uranium deal reports: 'Baloney'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

If the Deep State is so powerful, how did Trump get elected in the first place?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

That is what the Deep State is asking themselves too. Read Hillarys hilarious book to get her idea on this or read Trumps book.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
don't forget to send Hillary a happy birthday, i did 3 times..... just like her voters.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

That is what the Deep State is asking themselves too. Read Hillarys hilarious book to get her idea on this or read Trumps book.

So you speak for the Deep State?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Don't worry, your job is safe.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

originally posted by: DJW001

Don't worry, your job is safe.

And you can be replaced by a bot.
edit on 27-10-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

My guess is you are a bot for the Deep State. Please stop trolling the on topic posts in this thread.
edit on 27-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

My guess is you are a bot for the Deep State. Please stop trolling the on topic posts in this thread.

Thank you for fearing me, but I am neither a bot nor employed by the government. Ваша мать...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Luckily, none of this is up to YOU or DJW001. It's up to the investigators who are currently looking into all this. So all the speculation and guesses are fun, but the facts and reality will show the truth. I still doubt anyone of power will be jailed over this, but just to see the tables turned for a brief second is nice. Whoever is guilty needs to be charged and punished. Be it Trump, Trump jr. Billy, Hillary, PODESTA, or any of the underlings who slithered under the radar. Time will tell, and with the first indictments coming this weekend or early next week, It won't be too long before someone starts spilling their guts and those behind the curtain get exposed. (IMHO)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Democrats wanted their Russia story to bite Donald Trump, but instead it has shown light on their misdeeds. The Uranium One reveal will send people to jail. RIP Clinton foundation and the Clintonistas. Karma is finally coming back to them like a shot to Seth Rich.

Tick, tock.

edit on 28-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

They are hiring, just apply to GeorgeSoros@Gmail.com or HillaryApologyTour@CrazyYahoo.com

Mueller's announcement on Monday will likely be the real start of Draining the Swamp.

If the FBI thinks they can sideline Donald Trump, they are bringing a peashooter to a bazooka fight. Let the games begin. Plenty of insiders are willing to rip the bandaid off the puss filled cesspool that invaded our intel agencies, and they voted Trump. MAGA!!
edit on 28-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join