It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton pushes back on Russian uranium deal reports: 'Baloney'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Monday that renewed focus on Russian uranium deals approved during her tenure is nothing more than debunked “baloney" and a sign that Republicans are nervous about the current intelligence probe into Moscow's efforts to meddle with last year's election. "I think the real story is how nervous they are about these continuing investigations," the former Democratic presidential nominee said during an interview broadcast on C-SPAN.

thehill.com...

Ah, ha ha. A little deflection and a nervous twitch. She sure never meant for this investigation to span HER time in office, this is supposed to be about TRUMP! I do think it's funny that she will go through the same public scrutiny that Trump has dealt with since the whole "Russia" thing started. And as she never "intended" to get caught, I'm sure nothing will be done about this, but seeing her look squirmy is a nice perk.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Monday that renewed focus on Russian uranium deals approved during her tenure is nothing more than debunked “baloney" and a sign that Republicans are nervous about the current intelligence probe into Moscow's efforts to meddle with last year's election. "I think the real story is how nervous they are about these continuing investigations," the former Democratic presidential nominee said during an interview broadcast on C-SPAN.

thehill.com...

Ah, ha ha. A little deflection and a nervous twitch. She sure never meant for this investigation to span HER time in office, this is supposed to be about TRUMP! I do think it's funny that she will go through the same public scrutiny that Trump has dealt with since the whole "Russia" thing started. And as she never "intended" to get caught, I'm sure nothing will be done about this, but seeing her look squirmy is a nice perk.

She is absolutely right. The deal was made legally, and all of the foreign dealings were reported as required by law. Not so much with the Trump campaign. He is the one who is deliciously "squirmy." Picking tweet wars is no way to avoid the consequences of attempting to sell your country out.

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Ahhh, lovely, young, beautiful Hillary.... as pure as the wind driven snow.

In my timeline she is a greedy, old, wrinkled snake.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Thank goodness the First Amendment allows you to say that. How do you feel about Putin playing the Trump campaign?

+37 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Thank goodness the First Amendment allows you to say that. How do you feel about Putin playing the Trump campaign?

I wouldn't be surprised by a foreign government doing something that helps themselves.

How do you feel about Hillary operating the State Department as 'Cash and Carry'. She was supposed to be on our side.
Oh, that's right..... "At this point.... What does it matter?"

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'll take a bet that Clinton will die before she ever sees the inside of courtroom, never mind a prison cell.
edit on 24-10-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Of course her acquirement of funds from foreign entities is no big deal. She's been doing that for 40 years with everyone from Israel to Wal-Mart.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001
She is absolutely right. The deal was made legal...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised by a foreign government doing something that helps themselves.

In other words, you fully support Russia meddling in our elections, while condemning the United States for meddling in places like Ukraine.

How do you feel about Hillary operating the State Department as 'Cash and Carry'. She was supposed to be on our side.
Oh, that's right..... "At this point.... What does it matter?"

But there is yet to be any evidence of an explicit quid pro quo, as there is in the Trump investigation. As you know, bribery is standard procedure in business dealings in Russia, so it is not surprising that Russian oligarchs would make emoluments to the Clinton Foundation without being solicited to do so. The Clinton Foundation has a paper trail that shows that it funds various educational and medical programs around the world. This is in stark contrast to a certain so called " charity" that uses donations to buy portraits of its founder to decorate his country clubs.

What do you mean "our side," Comrade?
edit on 24-10-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The sudden demise of the Clinton Foundation seems to clearly show the path that was to be but didn't happen. The demos will rue the day they uttered the word "Russians" toward Trump.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

So Americans cannot live abroad?

Born in raised in Florida own a house in OKC, currently living in Germany.

On topic of course she is going to deflect she has to, I am not certain she could find the truth with a gps, a map, and an army of 10,000 disciples.
edit on Wed Oct 25 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

The sudden demise of the Clinton Foundation seems to clearly show the path that was to be but didn't happen. The demos will rue the day they uttered the word "Russians" toward Trump.

What are you talking about? Did you read some fake news about the Clinton Foundation going under? It hasn't:

www.clintonfoundation.org...

Love the toothless threat.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The alleged Clinton-Russian connection seems to be the Kremlin's hottest talking point today. They must be expecting a major bombshell of a leak from the Mueller investigation

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Ahh , the irony of it all.....
Democrats whine and cry until they get an investigation of Trump-Russia collusion . They bellow praise over the special investigation team.
Nothing turns out , yet the very ones yelling collusion now face investigation themselves on corruption charges with guess what country ? Russia
It dont get no better than that..

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The Clinton Foundation is still paying propagandists from all those millions she got from Putin, obviously.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

In other words, you fully support Russia meddling in our elections, while condemning the United States for meddling in places like Ukraine.

My 'not being surprised' being read as 'fully support Russia' by you doesn't surprise me either.
Words are hard.... eh?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The Clinton Foundation is still paying propagandists from all those millions she got from Putin, obviously.

Thank you for being concise. Have a star.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

My 'not being surprised' being read as 'fully support Russia' by you doesn't surprise me either.
Words are hard.... eh?

They are very easy. You have not denied implying that, have you?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Hello? Just because the commission hasn't made its report yet does not mean that they found nothing. This country is not like Russia, where investigations are expected to find the evidence that proves the government's accusation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join