It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw Video a Mandalay employee filmed that shows a covered body on floor inside

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Project Veritas employee was all I needed to read in her bio.

Definitely not a body, they gave blankets to people on lockdown, there are photos showing people laying on the floor under white blankets like that.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
a reply to: Kandinsky

Project Veritas employee was all I needed to read in her bio.

Definitely not a body, they gave blankets to people on lockdown, there are photos showing people laying on the floor under white blankets like that.

Which means the music can't be from the concert?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: SevenThunders

There's another tweet further down showing customers lying down and covered with light blankets as the police secure/protect the area. The covered 'body' would more likely be something like that which would explain why no customers have mentioned a dead body on the floor with them.

Kinda sick how many Twitter turds brand their images. I get how they want one to go viral and make some money; it just seems wrong when it relates to a mass murder scene.

The picture showing people hunkered down with blankets- was that at Mandalay Bay?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: SevenThunders

The point of the song is a high note for her, and could easily be mistaken for the word firework. It's not a mandela thing.

The song doesn't really matter except that it may pinpoint when this event happened if the music corresponded to the concert outside. However the female artists played on Saturday not Sunday. If you can show that this happened before the shooting, then this blows up the FBI narrative, .... again.

Additionally it is odd to me that Laura Loomer did edit both the supposed raw video and her final product more than once after it was posted. All further edits deliberately cut the audio feed right after the high note in question.

Similar to another poster, I had to listen firework over and over again and recognized it immediately from the original video, but that video had a longer raw audio feed, and it was towards the end of the video that the song started.

It's probably muddying the field, but Lauren Alaina does cover firework. Maybe she covers Ariana Grande as well? Still I think that artist played on Saturday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join