It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former student charged in racist graffiti at EMU

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

You really need an explanation of "White Privilege"? You just got back from Mars?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You teach ..people ,not animals..retards?
I are a retards ,can't do math,so AIN'T no privileges at all,JUST concerned glances ..JOY!
These incidents would HAVE be mostly done by ONLY blacks.
WE as a RACIAL demographic ,don't give a S#IT about our skins or anyone else's..JUST their violent factions,WE could CARE less HOW many violent felons the COPS OFF by assassination, who are white black blue or alien.
We can UNDERSTAND why the police kill MORE whites than any other race ..WE KNOW GUNS...no surprise there either.
SO if YOU can't figure out HOW NOT to get shot because YOU think you can act out because of race or your skin is a pass to commit crimes, from the COLLECTIVE depression from GUILT or pity...enjoy the crickets.
LIFE sucks and a person is self responsible, or lost.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: 3daysgone

You really need an explanation of "White Privilege"? You just got back from Mars?

Yes. Please give me an explanation of White Privilege. A Privilege that is afforded me because I am white. A Privilege that laws cover, which actually makes it a privilege to begin with. I really don't know of any.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This is worth talking about. So much will be gained from this thread.

Yes. A lot can be gained from talking about this thread.

For instance.
Why would someone want to cause racial division, but only want one side to be blamed for that racial division?

The same reason pedophiles want people looking far away from what it is they are really doing.

Pedophiles are racist?

Please learn how to read between the lines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join