It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podesta’s ‘Green Company’ Forced to Close Because Hillary Lost the Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So the former Hillary Clinton Campaign chairman John Podesta was (still is?) on the board of an energy company named Joule Unlimited.

Now that she lost the election, the company apparently has financial problems.

They say it's because of investors not putting more money in.

But wait.

Along with Podesta on the board, there was (is?) at least 3 Russians on the board too !!!!

I'm SURE those Russians weren't influencing Podesta with anything connected to the Clinton Campaign right?

Joule Unlimited, a secretive green energy company that appears to have placed a big bet hiring Democratic insider John Podesta to its board, appears to have been doomed when former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election.

When the 2016 presidential election ended, senior company executives admitted the prospects for their renewable energy “biofuels” company evaporated. “We had a lot of prospects last year,” former Joule CEO Brian Baynes told BioFuels Digest in a rare interview in July. “But those new investor prospects walked away, particularly post-election.”

Dmitry Akhanov, the president and CEO of Rusnano USA Inc., a Kremlin-owned venture capital firm nicknamed “Putin’s child,” oversaw the Russian government’s investment in Joule and sat on its board along with two other Russians with ties to the Kremlin. Akhavov agreed that Clinton’s loss doomed the company.

EXCLUSIVE: Podesta’s ‘Green Company’ Forced to Close Because Hillary Lost the Election

all together now......

clinch your fists, bend your knees a little and tilt your head back and SCREAM ...

RUSSIANS !!

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
*high five*

"Now let me just reach down there and you reach down here and we'll have a good ol' time! Stay in a circle though!"

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I heard Vladimir Putin tell Obama that Russia has "green initiatives" too.

Though, he could have been referring to money. (shrug)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am sure Muller's investigation will show all the links to and from the US with Russian ties and what or who's political stooges they are but maybe not
scream

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
*high five*

"Now let me just reach down there and you reach down here and we'll have a good ol' time! Stay in a circle though!"

I don't see anything, can you maybe stick it out further?
maybe arch your back a bit?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Oh that's so sad...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Russians are popping out of every Clinton closet, quick, look away while they put them back and just pretend you didn't see them.

top topics

join