It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen soldier’s wife now confirms mother and congresswoman's statements.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It seems the widow of of Sgt. Johnson has made a statement confirming Trump's remarks per the phone call.
www.aol.co.uk...

I'm redirecting this thread to a thread made earlier in the week.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some remarks made there, deserve an apology.
edit on 23-10-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Who cares? Only the ones who have to justify something that has absolutely nothing to do with them and doesn't affect them in any way.

Not trying to sound rude but this whole thing is stupid and serves no purpose at all.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Who cares? Only the ones who have to justify something that has absolutely nothing to do with them and doesn't affect them in any way.

Not trying to sound rude but this whole thing is stupid and serves no purpose at all.

Well, apart from distracting attention away from exactly how and why these men got killed in the first place of course...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I think it does, what you say could cut both ways. In the other thread, a poster called out the mother a liar, that poster had, 'nothing to do with it either' but just had to yada.
I will add, it does also affect people in other ways, so contradictory for many.
Take the congresswoman for instance, where people use her 'sparkly' hat as a way of being demeaning..leverage for making her a non-entity just from their point of view of course. So, what do we actually have, a lady that shouts a lot, yep, is pretty colourful, yep, happens to be a congresswoman, yep...and then the biggy...not particularly PC either. Yet from the non-PC White house down, and here at ATS, she gets denigrated for doing just that, being non PC and going and telling the press all about what happened...which just happened to be the truth.
So, now it's a politically correct thing not to tell the press anything, because the non-politically people say so. FFS, who are the hypocrites?
edit on 23-10-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The clown in the sparkle cowboy clown hat is a silly woman with obvious poor moral values.

edit on 23-10-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Well, apart from distracting attention away from exactly how and why these men got killed in the first place of course...

Of course! People should be humble what these men and women do. I'm not a warmonger at all, but I do respect what those people do, and they are all so young...I don't like cretins who disrespect those left behind, as much as I dislike some of those who send them.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If you don't want your kid to possibly die in a military incident, ask them not to join.
Worked for me.
Marines?
Oh hell no son.
Guess what?
Still alive.....

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The clown in the sparkle cowboy clown hat is a silly woman with obvious poor moral values.

Quite, but she told the truth, unlike the real clown with the orange nap.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
To be fair, anybody who joins the military these days knows the risk. You aren't technically fighting for America's freedoms, but you are fighting banker wars for resources and power gains. Most just join these days for the perks, and the ego inflation.

The last time a war was actually fought by American soldiers for freedom was WWII.
edit on 10/23/2017 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

ENOUGH do that,and GUESS what?
YOU think because YOU protect YOUR own that it's A BAD thing for parents to sacrifice their kids, HUH?

WOMEN are joining the military now A VICTORY for feminists,you know..let's see how you answer THAT question...

CAN your DAUGHTER shoot any good or when she's DRAFTED should we JUST stick her up front as fodder while those who CAN fight do so,using HER as bait?
edit on 23-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think that these days a lot of people are confusing micro problems with macro problems.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The biggest deception is how everyone is trying to glorify becoming military. I had a nice chuckle when everyone went ape ship when suddenly transgendered people weren't allowed in the military. Oh you know, the same lefties who can't stand war and fighting and military, etc.

Can everyone just please shut up already? I mean, seriously, can everyone just SHUT UP about their side's view? There is no way this reality is legit. When I look at people fighting with each other on each of Trump's tweets or in the news, I assume at this point, it's all just artificial intelligence. Can't be real.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

There's a glitch in the matrix.

And it suckkkkkks

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
If you don't want your kid to possibly die in a military incident, ask them not to join.
Worked for me.
Marines?
Oh hell no son.
Guess what?
Still alive.....

if your neighbors son died in action and you went to the funeral and see the grieving mother, would you make that comment to her?
are you just being crass to defend Trump? everyone who join know the level of risks involved, thats not the point.
but right before a burial ceremony to hear, your guy knew what he signed up for whilst grieving is hardly the choice of words by the leader of the armed forces.

but you'd go as far as invoking freedom of speech in order to shield the orange one i get a feeling...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I think it's far worse when they sacral ice their children in the womb.
There has been enough service in my family. Family members blown off of multiple ships. My dad being blown up by our own government. Yeah he joined. That was long before our military was used for promoting a one world banking system.

Die for the bankers,
And die like a fool.

50 thousand dead in Vietnam,what a joke.
Democracy is so good, we need to bomb the crap out of nations to get them to accept it
Yeah right.
Iran, russia, and north Korea are next, and guess who is after that?
You.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Trump went NEARLY overnight from slamming NFL players protesting police treatment of black people to insulting fallen service member's wives.

Stay classy America.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I listened to the interview. It seemed to me that they are definitely making a mountain out of a mole hill. There is nothing Trump could have said to make these people happy. The woman was even mad that Trump stumbled pronouncing her husbands first name. She said that made her really upset. What?

Yeah, that's something to get really upset by when someone calls you to thank you for something and to offer sympathy.

Anyone that buys into this # sandwich deserves the taste it leaves in their mouths.
edit on 23-10-2017 by Fools because: .

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Maybe sometimes we aught to extrapolate out of this the folly of war

Ill do it now. War is man’s greatest horror

What is it good for?

ABSOLUTELY

edit on 23-10-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I wouldn't go, nor say anything to her. I certainly wouldn't start a big gossip show about it either.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

How does that sandwich taste? Like something smelly out on the back lawn?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join