It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Shooting FBI Clean Up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Wow. No evidence markers, in fact I can't see any bullet damage anywhere; trailers, tents, banners, scrim, there's just nothing except the 2 holes in the aviation fuel tank. I have only watched the 4th part so far so perhaps I'm wrong. See for yourself and good luck finding Waldo.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The 1st video shows the police washing. Away the markings where the bullets hit and they chalked the floor where they hit !! Watch your #e before making a thread about it

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Have you seen the video of the 17 ambulances outside of Hooters? Apparently transporting bodies, the night of the attack? Might even be worth it's own thread..

edit on 23-10-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It's all being "911ed" away with a pretty story now.
NO ONE to find now...we'll protect you with our EXPERT care...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
They named the 59 victims:

edition.cnn.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

There were also 527 injured.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Are you filming this Ask?

Whoever is should probably download them to another site other than Youtube...just a suggestion.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I finally talked to a friend of mine, gun guy, has had a bump stock before. Not a conspiracy theorist, doesnt read kooky website or nutter youtube channels. Not particularly big on the 'news', or anything to do with partisan politics....

His observation from what he's looked at from it is that you cant fire a bump stock from a bipod / tripod.

Which then brings the accuracy to shoot so straight full auto from that distance the whole time into question.

He also saw the M249 comparison stuff and was pretty taken back by the whole case.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Looks like they got the script down pat.

Get ready for the "official story" any day now.

And this seems to confirm the LVMP had little (if anything) to do with the "investigation".

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39

The 1st video shows the police washing. Away the markings where the bullets hit and they chalked the floor where they hit !! Watch your #e before making a thread about it

I couldn't make out their writing on the cement, if you can please point out where and in which video.
The FBI can scribble on cement all day but it doesn't constitute proof of anything.
Had you bothered to read the OP I said I had only watched the 4th part, "I've only watched the 4th part so far so perhaps I'm wrong."

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Are you filming this Ask?

Whoever is should probably download them to another site other than Youtube...just a suggestion.

Not me filming. Expensive camera they got.
I hope someone has downloaded them, I doubt they stay up long on YT.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

Sorry to nitpick, but it's 58 victims, the POS shooter isn't a victim.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: stormcell

Sorry to nitpick, but it's 58 victims, the POS shooter isn't a victim.

He is if he wasnt the pos shooter.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I finally talked to a friend of mine, gun guy, has had a bump stock before. Not a conspiracy theorist, doesnt read kooky website or nutter youtube channels. Not particularly big on the 'news', or anything to do with partisan politics....

His observation from what he's looked at from it is that you cant fire a bump stock from a bipod / tripod.

you most certainly can fire a bump stock in the prone position using a bipod. here are two videos to prove it and there are more on the internet.

edit on 24-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
After watching all 4 parts I can't accept the OS as real, automatic fire from 400 yards away would surely have hit some tents, trailers, windows, etc. Either someone was down in the crowd shooting or they were being shot from above. There looks like there might be marking on top of the stage and a couple of trailers, you can't really tell. But if bullets hit the roof and not the side then the shots came from the air and not the Mandalay Bay.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Your wrong .. I read the op and your still wrong

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39
Your wrong .. I read the op and your still wrong

You do understand I'm not saying this was a hoax.
I just can't find the evidence to back up the official story.
It's always good to have others who disagree, that's usually my job - lol.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i was watching this video to see if and what has been moved around in the OP's.

i watched in full screen on a 32 tv when i noticed this,

it starts at 1:19 mark before the shooting starts and goes to the 1:38 mark during the shooting. you can follow it around the back of the stage, up on the back drop, out on the street, back across the left side of the stage where the ramps are in the OP, and out in the into the crowd, then disappears for a few seconds and then you see it again on the corner at 2:12mark just in front of the white tent in the crowd area and goes across the top of them back to the tents and buildings in the back stage area then onto the side walk.
i lose sight of it again until the 2:25 mark, where again it's behind the stage and moves to the front back in the crowd area,and lose sight again when it's up on top left of the stage near the roof.

it's some kind of light, i don't want to say it's a laser sight, because i've never seen a white one, just red and green. and i don't want to say it's a white led attachment. but i will go out on a limb and say someone is pointing it and moving it around. also during that time you see some flashes thru the scrim and behind the stage. impacts or muzzle flashes i'm not going to guess.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I find it interesting to see the hand sign of Satan on what looks like a canvas at the concert. Happens in part 2 at the 1:03 mark.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: drifter1109

I find it interesting to see the hand sign of Satan on what looks like a canvas at the concert. Happens in part 2 at the 1:03 mark.

that's more than likely the sign language for love, not coca cola rockin the horns,

sign for love has the thumb stuck out, rockin the horns thumb is rolled in.

Love

Rockin The Horns

you can see the thumb sticking out on the sky both on the east side. you can't see it all on the one in the video.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I've managed to watch the first two videos. It's really eerie hearing the camera but no talking or any other noise. The cameraman doesn't seem to be very high up in the hotel -- just a couple floors above the covered drive it seems.

With the exception of some damage to the roof of the stage that could be from bullets, I didn't see any real damage either. Not one broken window in any of the bungalows on the east side of the venue.

I wonder if the site is still under police guard...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join