It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam's Ribs - possible proof of super civilization

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

What that article is calling a "Mutation" is what i'm calling the genesis. The point when early bipedal hominoids(the most evolved of them being neanderthal) were genetically altered by some intervening intelligence.

All those fossils you've named from Australopithicus to erectus to neanderthal, THEY are all related and THEY evolved just like the mainstream theory explains, line all of them up from oldest to latest and you'll see the transition.
BUT Cro Magnon (And I say Cro Magnon because he is the earliest modern human, and was around long before modern homo sapiens) is so unlike those others fossils. And when he popped up out of no where that's when the "mutation" in the mtDNA occured, approx 200 000 years ago.
I read the article, i'm for science with proof, what you wrote out isn't PROOF.
So, what i'm saying is evolution worked for all the bipedal hominoids, yes, you can clearly see the gradual transition. But as soon as you get to the earliest modern human, which was called Cro Magnon, you see it's a transformation. There should be the "Missing Link" and all his cousins in between Cro Mag and Neanderthal/Erectus/Denisovon.
Calling that a mutation is being ...willful ignorant.

People simply choose to filter out that which doesn't jive with their preconceived notions

Yes! And it's exactly what you're doing!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh
imagizer.imageshack.us...
Australopithecus^

Denisovon^
Yeah, looks like evolution.

Erectus^
No argument here, still gradual evolution at work.

Earliest Neanderthal^
Yeah, a chimp like, hairy, strong biped.

But this is where the problem is;
^Earliest modern humans.

To go from those ealier fossils straight to that is a big f----ing leap. And that big f----ing leap is APPROXIMATELY 200k yo, right where that "Mutation" occurred in our the mtDNA.
Are you saying it isn't a massive leap? and (since neanderthal and cro magnon co existed, Cro magnon must have evolved from erectus) are you really saying there shouldn't be at least ten fossils between that Earliest of modern humans and Homo Erectus? come on...
Show me HARD evidence and I will change my opinion, but right now I don't see that gradual evolution your trying to push, and couple that with the "mutations" in the mtDNA, the seemingly edited DNA of ours, our belief systems which all tell of creation and the fact that we so different from the other creatures of earth, I tend to believe intervention theory more than evolution for us.

You're probably used to seeing these misleading reconstruction pictures where the Homo Sapiens skull is so inaccurate.

Those small skulled homo sapiens weren't around at the time of the Cro Magnons.
BTW i'm calling them Cro Magnons because those EMH are a specific type. Modern anthropology lumps Cro magnon with other hybrid skulls and calls them all "Early Modern Human" They only do this to support their belief, which people actually believe.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

Thanks for that.. Will watch the video tonight... ATS at is best..

saf..

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
Mind if I steal the title of this thread for my new BBQ restaurant? Maybe just "Adam's Rib" (and just server brontosaurus sized beef ribs)?

(I guess it's already been done. Oh well)

There's actually a restaurant in Salem, Oregon called "Adams Ribs" lol. Quite good actually.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, as incorrect as it's basis is. The most glaring error is that "Cro-Magnon" is NOT the earliest Anatomically Modern Human exemplar. It's nothing more than a point of reference for EMH in europe approx 40 Ka +/- The earliest AMH fossils look nothing like "Cro magnon" and are found at Omo and Afar in Ethiopia. There really is a gradual transition amongst several members of our genus icuding the recently discovered H. Naledi from S. Africas Rising Star cave system. To make a claim that there a sudden leap in morphology and gene expression is blatantly incorrect and you're ignoring a boat load of data.

No I wouldn't expect to see gradual changes between Neanderthal and your fictitious Cro magnon as they both evolved on seoerate continents from the same stock each is a regional evolutionary line from Erectus to Heidelbergensis to Neanderthal/H. SAPIENS and Denisovans. The latter 3 samples evolved independently in their own ecological niches and are adapted to those environments

And no, I'm not "used to seeing" incorrect reconstructions. I'm used to doingthe reconstructions and taking the measurements of and cataloging Pleistocene Hominids. Add in the genetic information we've gained the last decade and there's not any question.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Right, you pretty much convinced me. I incorrectly thought Cro Magnon was the oldest AMH! I hadn't seen the Omo and Afar fossils in East Africa. Thanks, I'm glad you took the time to share that information. I was wrong.

Are you an anthropologist? You know your Sh!t don't you? lol
I want to ask; what is Cro Magnon's ancestor?, I've always been intrigued by that fossils traits. Why does he look so different from the other AMHs and why is his brain so much bigger?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
From what I understand, the human beings of today were the result of punctuated equilibrium and not really slow changes, which is still a perfectly acceptable kind of evolution. At some narrow "pinch" point, very possibly created by a nasty but transient climate change, there were probably less than 5,000 humans on the whole planet, and they would be subject to rapid changes in evolution simply because a significant mutation in just one of them would have a statistically large effect on the entire population. And these would add up quickly.

Besides, I'm still not quite sure why an intelligent being of any kind would bother. It's not like we've accomplished -- or even will accomplish -- anything great on a galactic scale. If we are the result of their modifications, I'm still not sure what their ultimate goal was / is. If they were trying to get us to be more spiritual (whatever that means), then that was a bust because that stuff has been a millstone around our necks for 10,000 years.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I am afraid you got all your facts wrong, invalidating your interpretation. There are 23 PAIRS of chromosomes in human DNA (making 46), not 23 chromosomes in total. So there is no analogy with the 12 pairs of ribs (making 24 in total) in the human skeleton.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Fine, but the Adam's rib story in Genesis is only one of two found in that book. The other story says they were both made from clay. Oh, which to believe?

I believe Genesis contains two 'creations'. In the first, the Adam and the Eve are created together and given domain over the land etc. The second [by a different god] the Adam is created, told to tend the so-called garden and Eve is subsequently created to keep him company.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Harte

You are quite right the Bible is a non-secular book....it is a history book.....which includes the textbook analogy you used....the Quaran and Vedic Texts and all Major doctrines stem from ONE SINGLE HISTORY BOOK....this reality cannot be denied because we can easily reverse-extrapolate each text directly back to the original which had absolutely zero diety or god based references in it.

Yes the first cloning research was done using material from the rib...as was written....as you have extrapolated.

BS.
Much of the Old Testament can be traced to the Babylonian religion. Yeah, they had gods.

Much, MUCH earlier creation myths exist that tell of the creation of Man. No rib involved.

Harte

I am afraid I do not subscribe to your dating methods or ages for cultures or the sequence in which your manipulated education and academia try to put them.....It is my advice that anyone with kids who show interest in learning pull them the hades out of the education system and find truths for them to learn......release them from the fiscal bondage education has been turned into.

Anyone who cannot for whatever reason BEGIN an intelligent conversation fully agreeing that our entire education system has been bastardised and we have been suppressed.....and that our humanitarian history has been intentionally scrambled......is brainwashed or is in the process of internal battle constantly having to validate themselves with machined orchestrated "proof" which is manufacttured by the controlled con-job "peer approval process".

I know how much this hurts.....but the people who did this to y'all were counting on it hurting you so you would knee-jerk and fight immediatly.....but your educations are worthless to anyone but the monsters who have lied to you and your parents and grandparents and your kids and if they have their way they will lie to your grandchildren and everyone after that.

All I can say is every 3657 years we get wiped and we begin again....find Gill Broussards work if you can.....and then find a high dry spot you think might remain high and dry and start digging your family a water-proof underground shelter.

This may help...

Never argue with someone convinced THEY evolved from a monkey
. Long as you know YOU didn't.

That's actually what alotta this stink in the world is about. Some of us are creators, while some are created. The created love to convince EVERYONE that everyone is created. Which is not the case.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

I am afraid you got all your facts wrong, invalidating your interpretation. There are 23 PAIRS of chromosomes in human DNA (making 46), not 23 chromosomes in total. So there is no analogy with the 12 pairs of ribs (making 24 in total) in the human skeleton.

The author, not me. Makes an association with the Y chromosome appearing to have part of it "taken" away. The video is open for your interpretation. I found it interesting, which is why I shared. I understand the point hes trying to make. I'm sure he could of used other analogies which better fit his argument, but it was enough in my understanding, to see the point he was trying to make.

I enjoy "outside" the box thinking.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timpaak2

originally posted by: Harte

You are quite right the Bible is a non-secular book....it is a history book.....which includes the textbook analogy you used....the Quaran and Vedic Texts and all Major doctrines stem from ONE SINGLE HISTORY BOOK....this reality cannot be denied because we can easily reverse-extrapolate each text directly back to the original which had absolutely zero diety or god based references in it.

Yes the first cloning research was done using material from the rib...as was written....as you have extrapolated.

BS.
Much of the Old Testament can be traced to the Babylonian religion. Yeah, they had gods.

Much, MUCH earlier creation myths exist that tell of the creation of Man. No rib involved.

Harte

I am afraid I do not subscribe to your dating methods or ages for cultures or the sequence in which your manipulated education and academia try to put them.....It is my advice that anyone with kids who show interest in learning pull them the hades out of the education system and find truths for them to learn......release them from the fiscal bondage education has been turned into.

Anyone who cannot for whatever reason BEGIN an intelligent conversation fully agreeing that our entire education system has been bastardised and we have been suppressed.....and that our humanitarian history has been intentionally scrambled......is brainwashed or is in the process of internal battle constantly having to validate themselves with machined orchestrated "proof" which is manufacttured by the controlled con-job "peer approval process".

I know how much this hurts.....but the people who did this to y'all were counting on it hurting you so you would knee-jerk and fight immediatly.....but your educations are worthless to anyone but the monsters who have lied to you and your parents and grandparents and your kids and if they have their way they will lie to your grandchildren and everyone after that.

All I can say is every 3657 years we get wiped and we begin again....find Gill Broussards work if you can.....and then find a high dry spot you think might remain high and dry and start digging your family a water-proof underground shelter.

Never argue with someone convinced THEY evolved from a monkey
. Long as you know YOU didn't.

I ageee. Anyone who thinks the the Moderb Evolutionary Synthesis posits that people evolved from monkeys clearly failed 10th grade biology and has no business on this discussion.

That's actually what alotta this stink in the world is about. Some of us are creators, while some are created. The created love to convince EVERYONE that everyone is created. Which is not the case.

And then there are the people who don't understand science in any way and dispute any science that contradicts their limited world view.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
Interesting op, reminds me of a little story I heard..

After God creates Adam, God offers him a deal. "I will make you the perfect companion, she will be beautiful, she will love and take care of you and worship the ground you walk on"... "but, she not free, she'll cost you an arm and a leg"

Adam ponders for a minute, then turns to God and asks.... "what do I get for a rib?"

Adam to Eve: "I'll wear the plants in this family!"

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
is it only me or that guy is an graham hancock knock-off?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
Seems a lot of people in this thread have BBQ on their minds. You do all realize we're all supposed to be eating stuff that falls from trees, right? Sad.

And cannibalism.

We can eat a variety of things
without serious consequences,
except ourselves.
Cows had a very rough time with it.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

In comparison, he actually makes Hancock look like a valid researcher without an agenda.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CromCruachh
a reply to: Harte

Mitochondrial Eve; lived at the same time of the earliest modern human fossils. What a coincidence.
www.livescience.com...
They trace it maternally to 200 000 years. So what do you mean early modern humans MtDNA doesn't go back to 200 000 years?

I mean exactly what I said. It goes back MUCH further than 200,000 years.
You appear to have little understanding concerning what is (was) meant by the term "Mitochodrial Eve."

If humans gradually evolved from some ape, there would be a large fossil record showing an upright ape slowly evolving.(The missing link) But instead there's a massive leap from hominids like Erectus and Neanderthal, to Cro magnon.

Do you think fossilization is common?
Besides, evolution doesn't work in a couple of generations. And, there is no such thing as "the missing link." That is, there will ALWAYS be gaps between species we have fossils of, because transitional species aren't typically coexistent with their descendants.
The fact is, every species is a transitional species. Every species is a link between its ancestors and its descendants, unless it left no descendants.

Do you have any idea of the amount of ape fossils of varying species that have been found? Is there some reason you think they should ALL be placed linearly, ending with Hominids?
You should read this:

The Hominidae (/hɒˈmɪnɪdiː/), whose members are known as great apes[note 1] or hominids, are a taxonomic family of primates that includes seven extant species in four genera: Pongo, the Bornean and Sumatran orangutan; Gorilla, the eastern and western gorilla; Pan, the common chimpanzee and the bonobo; and Homo, which includes modern Humans and its extinct relatives (e.g., the Neanderthal), and ancestors, such as Homo erectus.[1]

What "great leap?"

What are you like with Synthetic Biology? The human genome reeks of genetic tampering. Just like a few other species on the planet.

The human genome shows no signs of tampering at all. I guess that, because you know nothing about genetics, that means alien intervention.

Harte

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Chromosomes? What's that got to do with gender?

Just kidding! Actually, I love stuff like this. Always fun to imagine alternate realities, and the more plausible the better.

(post by one4all removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
To expose the problem I ask this question:

When did modern man appear?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join