It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam's Ribs - possible proof of super civilization

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It's interesting that there is a theory that our evolution was assisted by two chromosomes fusing together to form Chromosome 2. Apes have 24 pairs of chromosomes, humans have 23.

en.wikipedia.org...(human)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

He did.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
Seems a lot of people in this thread have BBQ on their minds. You do all realize we're all supposed to be eating stuff that falls from trees, right? Sad.

And?
You didn't know wild boars in Arkansas live in trees?

Harte

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

You are quite right the Bible is a non-secular book....it is a history book.....which includes the textbook analogy you used....the Quaran and Vedic Texts and all Major doctrines stem from ONE SINGLE HISTORY BOOK....this reality cannot be denied because we can easily reverse-extrapolate each text directly back to the original which had absolutely zero diety or god based references in it.

Yes the first cloning research was done using material from the rib...as was written....as you have extrapolated.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Seems a lot of people in this thread have BBQ on their minds. You do all realize we're all supposed to be eating stuff that falls from trees, right? Sad.

You mean like bird poop or dead squirrels!!

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128
I stumbled across this video today. I can see how this could be plausible. The author of this video sums up his point quite well. I have no affiliation, but thought some here might find this interesting to share.

Quite simply look at Adam's Ribs. The story goes that Adam's rib was removed by the Lord Our God in order to create Eve, who was then given back to Adam. This implies that 1) Cloning took place and it was done by ancient humans. How else would the story have come down to us. 2) That Adam and Eve may have been placed in a garden situation as a type of genetic experiment, a 'perfect world'. This was some ancient best-seller which morphed into the Book of Genesis! We know that stem cells are taken from bone marrow, but that is obviously not all that is going on here! Oh no no no! This is simply the tip of the Iceberg. We know the caduceus is the symbol for DNA which is also the symbol for medicine. It must have been so for tens of thousands of years! But here is the thing... We have 24 RIBS but they are PAIRED UP. Why come up with such an analogy? It's quite obvious really! The PAIRS of ribs are a metaphor for chromosomes! UNBELIEVABLE! Take one away and you have 23, the number of chromosomes in man. It gets better. Man has ONE LESS chromosome than women, or at least one is SMALLER! This is unbelievable! It places DNA and CHROMOSOMES in the CONTEXT of cloning from Adam's STEM CELLS. What becomes clear is this whole thing was an ancient textbook, which has become summarised into ONE SINGULAR LINE in the Bible! UNBELIEVABLE! Simply because the ancients could not understand this. I believe the culprits to the priests of Heliopolis who realised they were the LAST OF THE LAST of this great civilisation. As a result they decided to not only build the pyramids to enshrine ancient mathematics, but enshrined it in GENESIS, which then became heavily summarised. I believe GENESIS may have been the ORIGINAL holy book but as the Bible expanded due to prophet after prophet after prophet... well they had to shorten Genesis, For an example of how long original Genesis must have been... look at the 18 volume Mahabharata which takes up a library Shelf!
- Charles Kos

Chromosomes are represented by "ribs" in the bible.. They cloned Eve via Adams rib.. " bone marrow ". Basically boils down to bronze age priest trying to interpret ancient text of the time that they didn't quite understand. Enjoy

Unfortunately this theory is garbage as it is based on creation fairytales and goes against evolution which has been proved beyond a doubt to be how we got to be, which makes adam and even myths completely impossible.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

You didn't know wild boars in Arkansas live in trees?

Harte

Only if you glue them up there.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

Evolution has been proved? Where is the missing link? Where are the missing links cousins? Why do other primates have 48 chromosomes and humans have 46?
Why does human DNA show signs of genetic tampering? (Chromosome which is fused together)
Why does human mitachondrial DNA only date back to 200,000 years?
I could go on, there are so many holes in the THEORY of evolution.
Line the oldest human fossils (Cro magnon/EMH) with all the ancient "pre human" hominids and look at the differences, the structure and density and thickness of the bones, the prothaganism of the jaw, the length of the arms , the shape of the eye orbits, the height of the forehead etc etc. they don't show a smooth, gradual transition. It's a transformation.
Btw, Cro magnon is only 200 000 years old too, the same date we can trace our mitachondrial DNA.
edit on 24-10-2017 by CromCruachh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

its important to understand that before "the fall" nothing died....therefore whatever the "earth" consisted of wasnt dead.

I hope you think about that for more than a second.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

lets go with the invalid idea that all men have less ribs than all women and the bible as a factual story.

So the aliens had the tech to create man, but couldnt create s women unless they stole or shrunks a mans rib?

so whos rib did they steal to create man?

edit on 501031America/ChicagoTue, 24 Oct 2017 02:50:14 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Interesting op, reminds me of a little story I heard..

After God creates Adam, God offers him a deal. "I will make you the perfect companion, she will be beautiful, she will love and take care of you and worship the ground you walk on"... "but, she not free, she'll cost you an arm and a leg"

Adam ponders for a minute, then turns to God and asks.... "what do I get for a rib?"

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CromCruachh

Evolution has been proved? Where is the missing link? Where are the missing links cousins? Why do other primates have 48 chromosomes and humans have 46?
Why does human DNA show signs of genetic tampering? (Chromosome which is fused together)
Why does human mitachondrial DNA only date back to 200,000 years?
I could go on, there are so many holes in the THEORY of evolution.

All your questions have logical and empirical answers.

The fact you don't personally know those answers means nothing at all.

For example, there is no such thing as a "missing link." That's a term coined by creationists.
There is no sign whatsoever that the human genome has been tampered with.
Human mtDNA does NOT date back only 200,000 years.
Chromosomes sometimes fuse. Humans are not the only example of this.

Harte

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

You are quite right the Bible is a non-secular book....it is a history book.....which includes the textbook analogy you used....the Quaran and Vedic Texts and all Major doctrines stem from ONE SINGLE HISTORY BOOK....this reality cannot be denied because we can easily reverse-extrapolate each text directly back to the original which had absolutely zero diety or god based references in it.

Yes the first cloning research was done using material from the rib...as was written....as you have extrapolated.

BS.
Much of the Old Testament can be traced to the Babylonian religion. Yeah, they had gods.

Much, MUCH earlier creation myths exist that tell of the creation of Man. No rib involved.

Harte

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Mitochondrial Eve; lived at the same time of the earliest modern human fossils. What a coincidence.
www.livescience.com...
They trace it maternally to 200 000 years. So what do you mean early modern humans MtDNA doesn't go back to 200 000 years?

If humans gradually evolved from some ape, there would be a large fossil record showing an upright ape slowly evolving.(The missing link) But instead there's a massive leap from hominids like Erectus and Neanderthal, to Cro magnon.

What are you like with Synthetic Biology? The human genome reeks of genetic tampering. Just like a few other species on the planet.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: one4all

BS.
Much of the Old Testament can be traced to the Babylonian religion. Yeah, they had gods.

Much, MUCH earlier creation myths exist that tell of the creation of Man. No rib involved.

Harte

I am afraid I do not subscribe to your dating methods or ages for cultures or the sequence in which your manipulated education and academia try to put them.....It is my advice that anyone with kids who show interest in learning pull them the hades out of the education system and find truths for them to learn......release them from the fiscal bondage education has been turned into.

Anyone who cannot for whatever reason BEGIN an intelligent conversation fully agreeing that our entire education system has been bastardised and we have been suppressed.....and that our humanitarian history has been intentionally scrambled......is brainwashed or is in the process of internal battle constantly having to validate themselves with machined orchestrated "proof" which is manufacttured by the controlled con-job "peer approval process".

I know how much this hurts.....but the people who did this to y'all were counting on it hurting you so you would knee-jerk and fight immediatly.....but your educations are worthless to anyone but the monsters who have lied to you and your parents and grandparents and your kids and if they have their way they will lie to your grandchildren and everyone after that.

All I can say is every 3657 years we get wiped and we begin again....find Gill Broussards work if you can.....and then find a high dry spot you think might remain high and dry and start digging your family a water-proof underground shelter.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Mind if I steal the title of this thread for my new BBQ restaurant? Maybe just "Adam's Rib" (and just server brontosaurus sized beef ribs)?

(I guess it's already been done. Oh well)

It is used in an episode of M*A*S*H

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There's nothing in the Bible that states how many ribs Adam started out with - for all we know, the guy had 25. A number of primate species have had 12 to 13 pairs of ribs. In fact squirrels have 12 pairs of ribs. We're not so unique in that aspect.

Speaking of rib oddities, Otzi the iceman only had 11 pairs of ribs. Holy Moly maybe he was Adam...? (His age even comes close to the Biblical age for the Earth!)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
There's nothing in the Bible that states how many ribs Adam started out with - for all we know, the guy had 25. A number of primate species have had 12 to 13 pairs of ribs. In fact squirrels have 12 pairs of ribs. We're not so unique in that aspect.

Speaking of rib oddities, Otzi the iceman only had 11 pairs of ribs. Holy Moly maybe he was Adam...? (His age even comes close to the Biblical age for the Earth!)

Number of ribs in humans, along with how its teeth will come in are subject to great variance.

Variations in the number of ribs occur. About 1 in 200-500 people have an additional cervical rib, and there is a female predominance. In trathoracic supernumerary ribs are extremely rare. Bifid or bifurcated ribs, in which the sternal end of the rib is cleaved in two, is a congenital abnormality occurring in about 1.2% of the population. The rib remnant of the 7th cervical vertebra on one or both sides is occasionally replaced by a free extra rib called a cervical rib, which can mechanically interfere with the nerves (brachial plexus) going to the arm.

In several ethnic groups, most significantly the Japanese, the tenth rib is sometimes a floating rib, as it lacks a cartilaginous connection to the seventh rib.

Kurihara Y; Yakushiji YK; Matsumoto J; Ishikawa T; Hirata K (Jan–Feb 1999). "The Ribs: Anatomic and Radiologic Considerations" (PDF). RadioGraphics. Radiological Society of North America. 19 (1): 105–119. ISSN 1527-1323. PMID 9925395.

Kamano H; Ishihama T; Ishihama H; Kubota Y; Tanaka T; Satoh K (June 1, 2006). "Bifid intrathoracic rib: a case report and classification of intrathoracic ribs" (PDF). Internal Medicine. The Japanese Society of Internal Medicine. 45 (9): 627–630. PMID 16755094. doi:10.2169/internalmedicine.45.1502.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 24/10/17 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CromCruachh
a reply to: Harte

Mitochondrial Eve; lived at the same time of the earliest modern human fossils. What a coincidence.
www.livescience.com...
They trace it maternally to 200 000 years. So what do you mean early modern humans MtDNA doesn't go back to 200 000 years?

I do love when someone claims that evolutionary theory is garbage then cites an article that fulfills their confirmation bias yet neglect to read the article they cite. I also appreciate the irony of claiming the science supporting MES is wrong and then have the stones to use science that actually supports the MES in your valid attempt to cast doubt, So well done!!!

MtDNA Eve may have lived 200Ka. She may have lived farther back as well or even more recently if the estimates of rate of mutation were off. With that said, she is only the most RECENT ancestor of living HSS. It doesn't mean she is the oldest or original ancestor of HSS. Did you read the link that you cite? It's right in there that she's definitely not the first AMH

If humans gradually evolved from some ape, there would be a large fossil record showing an upright ape slowly evolving. The missing link)

How far back should I go? 6-7 Ma? At that point we are a little over a million years after the likely point of divergence between Humans and Chimps and we have Sahlanthropus Tchadensis. Maybe a little closer to 5.5-6.2 Ma is easier for you? That brings us to Orrorin Tugenesis. Ardipithecus Kadiba was roaming around not long after that at ~5-5.6Ma No... still too old? OK maybe Ardipithecus Ramidus at a little over 4 Ma to 4.6 Ma. Still not looking like what you want? Perhaps we should discuss the Australipithecines then? There are several of them over a period of a couple million years. But there's no evidence of a lengthy lineage right? So at 4 Ma we see A. Anamensis who over a short period of time evolved into A. Afarensis who hung around until 2.7 Ma. We have A. Africanus who lived from ~3- 2.5 Ma. From 3-2 Ma we've got A Garti. The most recent addition to the Australipithecines is Australopithecus Sediba which still has features in common with
Earlier Australipithecines but also much more in common with early members of the genus Homo and is likely a precursor to H. Habilis.

The above is probably incomplete but it's what i could remember off the top of my head and those are just the known bipedal or semi bipedal Hominids that predate our own Genus

But instead there's a massive leap from hominids like Erectus and Neanderthal to Cro magnon

The only way someone can make a statement like that is born of willful ignorance because the information is there. People simply choose to filter out that which doesn't jive with their preconceived notions. I'd also like to point out that this particular conversation is about Hominins not Hominids. There a pretty big difference. But I digress...

Massive leap you claim? It's slactyakly a fairly well documented transition with a good body of both physical and genetic evidence that details the lineage beginning with H. Habilis. I mean, you are aware that there were upwards of 7 or 8 members of our Genus roaming the earth simultaneously until 100 Ka right? Everyone from H. Erectus to H. Antecessor (who is famous for leaving their footprints on a British beach about a million years ago) to Neanderthal, Denisovans, Floresiensis, H. Naledi, the variation between African Ergaster and European Erectus, especially the early, 1.8 Ma Georgicus remains that show a fairly clear anagenetic line from Habilis to Erectus/ Ergaster. The bottom line is that there are multiple members of the genus Homo and most of them have engaged in admixture events and spread their genes across the globe. There's no easy or straight line to explain it all away. The evolution of our genus is much more like a braided stream than a family tree where a part of it wanders off and then rejoins the main body sometime downstream. There just is no point to point step but genetic advancements are still allowing us to unlock some secrets here and there. At the end of the day, there was no giant leap from Erectus to Neanderthal to Cro magnon. Cro Magnon isn't even a species. It's just a determinate of the first HSS from Africa who made their way to europe. Nothing more nothing less. The fossil record in E. Africa showing the transition from Erectus to Heidelbergensis to Sapiens is pretty clear and the genetics back it up. So making a claim like you did above requires a lot more supporting data than youre going to be able to find.

What are you like with Synthetic Biology? The human genome reeks of genetic tampering. Just like a few other species on the planet.

Yet you demonstrate zero evidence for it. Interesting

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join