It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next step in the agenda...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think it would be true in saying that the next step they are taking in NWO is:

Segregation and race war

-----------

In England, the whole issue with asylum seakers would have been a way of getting different minorities to hate each other.

Is it me or is there a rise in aggressiveness in society?

War on Iraq? - Blame it on the brainwashed

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Actually, read the latest posts in the Seismic thread and the Truth About HAARP thread... I think those are verifiably accurate, and reality is following right along on my predictions like clockwork... so far...

I can only hope that I am wrong...

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Actually, read the latest posts in the Seismic thread and the Truth About HAARP thread... I think those are verifiably accurate, and reality is following right along on my predictions like clockwork... so far...

I can only hope that I am wrong...

Segregation and Race War won't be on the agenda if they show us life on Mars later this year, will it?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Indeed, I believe the Cabal has much larger and more effective plans on thier plate than fomenting race wars... that is much to 1970s dont you think?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The idea of the population overun with hate may not be far from the truth. The nation is becoming even more and more aggressive and irritable. Could this be the result of increased psychotronic mind control effectiveness? Once more, could this all be part of another problem-reaction-solution technique which allows more crime and solution to take place? (i.e. give the police something to police)

Dont forget, the agenda is a web of different seperate agendas taking place.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The good old divide and conquer tactic.....

top topics

join