It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Transgender has ever assauted someone in a public restroom.. ever.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This is a tired talking point and untrue. Humans are a tribal society. It isn't the "elites" or "them" or "tptb" that create these groups. It is us. You and I. Everyone. We are all guilty of grouping. Because that is how our DNA makes humans behave. Whether the groups physically exist or are a product of our imaginations is irrelevant, the fact is that we have grouped people with definitions and all that make up what that groups is. In this case we are referring to trans people or people who identify as the opposite gender they were born as.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Hope that isn't a straw man.

Did you make this statement?:

No. An "actual" transgender person is a transgender for the rest of their life. Perverts would have to persist which would be a waste of time since there are easier ways.

You seem to be the expert on all things transgender, I'm just trying to understand this.

Yes I made that statement. I'm trying to understand why you think that I implied that "fake" transgender people are perverts.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

But the pervert didn't need the rules to let him in the restroom. . He would just go in and do what ever and he doesnt even need to pretend to be transgender to do it. The rules don't change anything as far as perverts go.

Apparently there's only been one case brought before a court in thirty five years of records and that was in Canada. So I don't think the bathroom laws would have any bearing.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

1960's civil rights points in another direction all together.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LSU0408

But the pervert didn't need the rules to let him in the restroom. . He would just go in and do what ever and he doesnt even need to pretend to be transgender to do it. The rules don't change anything as far as perverts go.

Apparently there's only been one case brought before a court in thirty five years of records and that was in Canada. So I don't think the bathroom laws would have any bearing.

Yeah. Like that recent incident at a Chick-Fil-A restaurant. That man just didn't care.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

1960's civil rights is just a section of the population that we (again everyone) grouped as black people getting fed up and frustrated with the inequality they were experienced for being unlucky enough to be born with the physical characteristics that identify them as the black group. Furthermore, the civil rights issue was exasperated by the racist Nixon who literally invented the war on drugs to criminalize black people and liberals.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

dailycaller.com...

Please use Google, there are countless cases of this occurring.

A Wyoming man who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom.

The trial for Miguel Martinez, who goes by the name Michelle, began on Monday, the Billings Gazette reported. UPDATE: Martinez was convicted and faces 70 years in prison. Full story here. Martinez allegedly invited the young girl into the bathroom with him where he allegedly fondled the girl’s breasts and genitalia, before penetrating her. The girl told police that “it hurt inside” and she started to cry, the Casper Star Tribune reported.

It also has an update that he was convicted and faces 70 years in jail.

Private bathroom in a private home...please read the OP before knee-jerk responses.

Also, if there are "countless cases" please post more...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

No. An "actual" transgender person is a transgender for the rest of their life. Perverts would have to persist which would be a waste of time since there are easier ways.

You seem to be the expert on all things transgender, I'm just trying to understand this.

Yes I made that statement. I'm trying to understand why you think that I implied that "fake" transgender people are perverts.

now I think I am getting to your point. If someone recants their wish to change genders, they are "fake" and perverts, but if they stick with it, they are good to go. Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

now I think I am getting to your point. If someone recants their wish to change genders, they are "fake" and perverts, but if they stick with it, they are good to go. Thanks for clarifying.

Sighs. No.
Please read the following very, very carefully and slowly:
My original point was that there are way easier ways to gain access to the children without pretending to be transgender which in itself is very difficult to do and you would have to persist in pretending. Why waste time with that when there are easier ways? One example I gave was about a recent incident when a man abused a child at a Chick-Fil-A in the bathroom. He didn't even hide and didn't even care.

Now do you understand?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Congratulations, you found the article in the OP, or one like it. I believe the incident took place in a private bathroom, in a house. This means that the perpetrator did not use their gender to gain access.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There is definitely a desperate attempt by the right to get their hands on any story they can to justify their ban of trangenders in women’s restrooms, even if this means leaving out key facts or being otherwise misleading.

I will go ahead and say that it is possible a transgender person might assault a girl in the ladies’ room, but it is also possible that same person could assault a boy in the mens’ room or that a straight man might assault a boy in the mens’ room.

Does this justify taking away the ability for trans people to use the restroom of their choice?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Ooh that comeback! Brings me back to create school

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't think that there should be laws to deny transgendered people from certain restrooms.

I don't think that there should be laws to deny transgendered people from certain restrooms based on the actions of a supposed few.

But then again. . . . . . I don't think that we should introduce gun laws based on the actions of a few either.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The big clue to this just being a witch hunt done by ignorant fools is the fact those fools haven't been talking about the sexual assaults done by strait,non-trans men and women in public bathrooms.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
A dude going into a girls bathroom after he has his wanker lopped off because he felt "feminine" is still a dude going into a girls bathroom. My daughter is grown now, but I would have shuddered at the thought of her ever being alone in a bathroom with a guy pretending to be a girl. And while I think probably most transgender are probably quite lucid, sane, and safe.. I'm still not even a little comfortable with them in a girls bathroom.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

There is definitely a desperate attempt by the right to get their hands on any story they can to justify their ban of trangenders in women’s restrooms, even if this means leaving out key facts or being otherwise misleading.

Or leaving out the key facts it happens?

What side of the fence are you on?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
A dude going into a girls bathroom after he has his wanker lopped off because he felt "feminine" is still a dude going into a girls bathroom. My daughter is grown now, but I would have shuddered at the thought of her ever being alone in a bathroom with a guy pretending to be a girl. And while I think probably most transgender are probably quite lucid, sane, and safe.. I'm still not even a little comfortable with them in a girls bathroom.

Of course not.

They have no business there.

Period.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Or leaving out the key facts it happens?

Ok then give us sources.

What side of the fence are you on?

What the hell are you trying to imply?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
And how many times have non-transgenders assaulted kids in public bathrooms? I'd bet it happens many times more than an assault by a transgender.

Transgenders in public washrooms have become this huge boogeyman that is apparently a thousand times worse than any other pedophile.

Maybe we should ban Catholic priests from using public washrooms as well. They're a far larger threat to children than transgenders, wouldn't you say?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox i do not think that transgendered people are freaks that wait in bathrooms to attack women and children but i do believe that there are predatory monsters who will crossdress to camouflage themselves to stalk there prey and these are the people who will use laws that allow someone to choose which restroom or lockerroom to there benefit. people like this is why we have mens and ladies in first place

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join