It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Transgender has ever assauted someone in a public restroom.. ever.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yeah, but the impression I've gathered from the 'yes trans PLEASE everyone be trans' people in every one of these restroom threads is that trans folks CANT be pedo's.

And that logic is as asinine as saying all are pedo's.

Thing is its only the 'lets all be trans' people making such err judgement, while telling everyone how their kids should be subject to such CANT do wrong logic; the very logic which ensures the worst possible outcomes.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

We'll just wait until it's your kid and laugh at you then, since it could never ever happen.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I am not concerned about trans people assaulting people, it is the fact that there are examples of men using the trans laws to do their dastardly deeds.

5 Times ‘Transgender’ Men Abused Women And Children In Bathrooms
www.dailywire.com...

And then, the crickets arrived. Quietly chirping, as no other sounds existed.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
1) rapists are not going to follow the law lol.. any event that leads to a rape/assault/peeping tom is already illegal.. they will not be adding on a 500$ fine on a rape case.. they drop the mistermeanor stuff and focus on the felony..

So no pedo will ever be charged for this.. ever...

They will be getting a far higher charge.

2) straight male dressing up like a female wouldn’t be “legal” anyway..

I have yet to hear anyone say straight males should be allowed in women’s public restrooms..

So once again, this type of law has little to no chance of ever protecting anyone..

3) The daily wire is a known propaganda factory, but that doesn’t mean they are wrong.... so since the daily wire is a biased source. I think it’s fair to assume these are the “worst case scenerio” to make their political point they could find.

So I went down the list checking for the validity of sources.

Only one leads to an actual news site. The rest are garbage compilation sites or dead links, to garbage compilation sites.. and they should be able to tie it back to the local newspaper that reports ALL local crime. Not

In fact 2 of the 5 has the daily wire sourcing its self.

2 of them are also not even from the US..

There is only one that leads to an actual news site and that is #3 on the list. It

is concerning the straight guy who dressed up to take illegal pictures in Virginia..

So my, I think very fair assumption is that the best examples of proof we needed a bathroom law for transgenders are...

1) a transgender man who assaulted a kid in a family friends home..

2) a straight guy who was dressing up as a woman to photograph women’s naked..

There are not 5 names of transgender rapists who assaulted people in a public bathroom.

They couldn’t find one of those, so they instead are twisting stories that are unrelated to push a fake @$$ narrative..

It’s disgusting.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

dailycaller.com...

Please use Google, there are countless cases of this occurring.

A Wyoming man who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom.

The trial for Miguel Martinez, who goes by the name Michelle, began on Monday, the Billings Gazette reported. UPDATE: Martinez was convicted and faces 70 years in prison. Full story here. Martinez allegedly invited the young girl into the bathroom with him where he allegedly fondled the girl’s breasts and genitalia, before penetrating her. The girl told police that “it hurt inside” and she started to cry, the Casper Star Tribune reported.

It also has an update that he was convicted and faces 70 years in jail.

The very fact that you had to post this is proof positive that something has gone horribly wrong with ATS and the quality of the openning thread posts. Its actually getting embarrasing. I don't know who or what the Mods are doing, but this nonsense really needs to stop. Another problem I see is the repetitive nature of these threads. There have been countless "transgender" threads. The issue has been hashed out into oblivion. The result? There are transgender people......about .03% of the population. Most of the rest of us don't really care and have probably never even met one. If you want to see one go to New Orleans Mardi Gras in the French Quarter.

Get a grip people! And try to do a modicum of research before opening a thread. Its obvious that many of these are just troll threads to gin up controversy.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is such a silly issue brought to you by the moral police, do peope think that transgendered people just started using public restrooms, seriously wake up from that kool aid glaze in your eyes and stop watching fox news or breitbart.

Its funny that the right is so oh my gawd these people are different what will we do , yea clean up your own side, with all the pedo priest, and the preacher who have sex with underage boyz, youd think youd have enough clarity to see who is the real monsters and who is just different that you.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

dailycaller.com...

Please use Google, there are countless cases of this occurring.

A Wyoming man who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom.

The trial for Miguel Martinez, who goes by the name Michelle, began on Monday, the Billings Gazette reported. UPDATE: Martinez was convicted and faces 70 years in prison. Full story here. Martinez allegedly invited the young girl into the bathroom with him where he allegedly fondled the girl’s breasts and genitalia, before penetrating her. The girl told police that “it hurt inside” and she started to cry, the Casper Star Tribune reported.

It also has an update that he was convicted and faces 70 years in jail.

Well, that sends this Thread into the trash bin.

This thread is a hoax, lie, fake news all at once.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

seeing the left get all squirly over this is both sad and funny. Those of us on the right who are able to think and reason, realize that transgender folks haven't been "holding it" until HB2 was enacted, they used bathrooms and even used public facilities. I'd suspect they used whatever one's they looked like they needed, so as to blend in. It wasn't until HB2 that they decided blending in wasn't what they really wanted, they wanted a stage, and some folks in the audience before they pissed. That is what the common sense police stepped in. Had they continued with the way they have done business in the past, none of this would have ever been an issue.

But you even forgot how all this started.

A crybaby lefty wanted both attention, and to cause the GOP state government problems. I will give props that the entire event worked like a charm and robbed NC of a great governor, and put a clueless dumb # in his place. Sadly, the voting public was both uninformed and "triggered".

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

REMINDER

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Political Mud Pit is not a safe space for trolling for laughs. It's not a place to abuse fellow members. It's not a place to post every inane story you just want to rage about. It's not a place to spam off topic content.

This is simple: The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

Going forward, please be advised that failure to adhere to the stated posting guidelines of this forum will result in staff action against your account, possibly including post-bans and account terminations. Additionally, political trolling outside of the confines of the Political Mud Pit is strictly forbidden and will also be actioned accordingly.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
And we should believe you because you say so?,where is the proof,you made several misguided remarks,yet offer no proof,another liberal lie,ATS is gone down the tubes

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

seeing the left get all squirly over this is both sad and funny. Those of us on the right who are able to think and reason, realize that transgender folks haven't been "holding it" until HB2 was enacted, they used bathrooms and even used public facilities. I'd suspect they used whatever one's they looked like they needed, so as to blend in. It wasn't until HB2 that they decided blending in wasn't what they really wanted, they wanted a stage, and some folks in the audience before they pissed. That is what the common sense police stepped in. Had they continued with the way they have done business in the past, none of this would have ever been an issue.

A crybaby lefty wanted both attention, and to cause the GOP state government problems. I will give props that the entire event worked like a charm and robbed NC of a great governor, and put a clueless dumb # in his place. Sadly, the voting public was both uninformed and "triggered".

You said it bud, it was never a problem, well untill the right weiners started crying oh my gawd, cant have that.
But thanks again for proving the fake outrage.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Someone's never been to a highway rest stop bathroom..........

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

You said it bud, it was never a problem, well untill the right weiners started crying oh my gawd, cant have that.

LOL, when all you have is a hammer. who was it that provided the faux outrage? (think men in dresses, then think about the noise heard when steam escapes) Don't ever stop being "that guy". I'd loose hope in humanity.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You provide no proof to back that statement up.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: seasonal

And there is evidence non-trans people are pedophiles. The problem with the OP is the idea that being trans means you are a pedophile. That is superstition. Pedophiles exist, no question. But what makes a person a pedophile and public policies that result should be based on good science. Public policy should not be created based on superstitions and anecdotal evidence.

Pedophilia is a crime. Maybe what we need is better law enforcement against pedophilia. Or better education and prevention.

In a free society there are risks we all take everyday. There is a small % of people who are for lack of a better term, are bad.

Are there "bad" tran's, yep, bad hetero's, yep, bad homo's, yep........You get the picture. Wide brush strokes are for the lefties and the righties, but are of little real use.

edit on 23-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

LOL, when all you have is a hammer. who was it that provided the faux outrage? (think men in dresses, then think about the noise heard when steam escapes) Don't ever stop being "that guy". I'd loose hope in humanity.

Dude no one cares really, the right made again a huge fuss over nothing, and lost again, but hey keep on telling yourself your on the right side of history bud.
edit on 23-10-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

(post by dug88 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
My lord. I've understood the premise of the OP. And here I see people pointing out the "logical fallacy" instead of discussing the actual premise, which there have been no reports of actual transgender people assaulting anyone in the public bathrooms as the "conservative propaganda machine" would love for you to believe. That thread the OP was referring as an example is an evidence of such a propaganda machine.

Sometimes I feel sad for ATS. It isn't like it used to be. Many intelligent posters who have contributed quality threads and posts have gone.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Doesn't someone just have to say they are trans to be an "actual transgender"?

If so then there are cases.

I am in no fear of transgender people having any more odds of being a criminal than any other segment of society. People are people.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Couple things:
I am a lesbian and a member of the gay community and I have had a relationship with a transgender woman in the past. When transgender women take hormones to transition their hormone levels change to those of a biological female. One of the things that changes the most is their sex drive. They lose that uncontrollable urge to f k things and rape that men have and become more emotional and caring and feel the same way about children that biological women do. You don't hear about women raping little girls in public bathrooms, do you? Personally, i hate the special snowflake third gender weirdos but any individual who is undergoing hormone therapy should be allowed to use the womens' bathroom.

Many pedophiles prey on young boys. Maybe we should be talking about not letting boys use the same bathroom as adult men.. I know men raping little girls has a lot more shock value but it is just as much of a crime against humanity.

Finally, I don't know what kind of parents are letting their young children use public bathrooms unsupervised, so unless transgender people live in the plumbing this really shouldn't be a danger. Maybe what we should be talking about is why American bathrooms provide zero privacy and security unlike the rest of the civilized world.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join