It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Transgender has ever assauted someone in a public restroom.. ever.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So, Professor Tx, what year did you complete the construction of Cerebro?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You're killing your own argument by making a claim that it's never happened ever.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

BWAHAHAHA..

One of the biggest propaganda mongers on the site accusing some one else of being indoctrinated..

Oh man that’s good.. you should try stand up!!

Do you actually have any counterpoints??

Like maybe a link to an actual case of a transgender assaulting someone in a public restroom???

Didn’t think so...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Making absolute statements such as "it is something that has never happened!!!" would get you laughed out of high school debate class.

Amiright, Joshua?

I mean, unless of course you were present in every washroom at all times to know. If so, my apologies.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Then please show me I’m wrong by siting a case....

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Your absolutist assertion would make about as much sense as if 'anti-trans people' (note that this issue transcends political party, despite the BS you've bought wholeheartedly into) were out claiming 'ALL trans people are demented sickos' sort of assertion (which I've never seen written not even by a troll).

In fact its your very logic of they can absolutely do no wrong, which is to self-affix to an irrational set of group oriented cognitive biases, that is already positioned to "Enable" (ie enabler) demented trans people to run amok, or demented people to run amok as if trans (for their cover).

But yep, everyone else are the irrational obtuse crazy people, not you and your mindset. Now go sleep like a baby. You've earned it.

edit on 23-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Except I made no secret of how my reasoning worked...

I didn’t claim to have secret knowledge, or to have searched every case.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There's absolutely no such thing as "absolutely never". Absolutes such as that are absolutely impossible.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Just because you've never heard of it happening doesn't mean it hasn't. There are probably thousands of sexual assaults that go unreported every year.

I'm in agreement with the overall premise of your thread (that transgenders molesting people in bathrooms is a virtually nonexistent issue being fabricated) but to say it has NEVER happened? That's SO disingenuous and reeks of confirmation bias.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Just saying, for somebody that mentions debate class as often as you, one would think you'd be able to recognize your own logical fallacies.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

There's absolutely no such thing as "absolutely never". Absolutes such as that are absolutely impossible.

That's absolutely correct

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I assume the OP must be like God or something. Omnipresent enough to be in every bathroom in the world, at all times.

Wow, God is a bit of pervert.

Though now that God is here I have a bone to pick about last weeks lottery. I'll be waiting...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I am not concerned about trans people assaulting people, it is the fact that there are examples of men using the trans laws to do their dastardly deeds.

5 Times ‘Transgender’ Men Abused Women And Children In Bathrooms
www.dailywire.com...
edit on 23-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Where do you get that I said no transgenders are pedophiles?!?!

I specifically sited a case of a transgender pedo...

It just wasn’t in a public bathroom......

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: dfnj2015

A counterpoint requires you to actually make a counterpoint..

You learn that in the first week of any debate class...

I thought the full rtard comment was a reference to the movie Tropic Thunder. Maybe I'm the full rtard.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I am not concerned about trans people assaulting people, it is the fact that there are examples of men using the trans laws to do their dastardly deeds.

5 Times ‘Transgender’ Men Abused Women And Children In Bathrooms
www.dailywire.com...

Allright 1-0 Op loses.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Where do you get that I said no transgenders are pedophiles?!?!

I specifically sited a case of a transgender pedo...

It just wasn’t in a public bathroom......

Where do you get that I made any insinuation about child rape?

But now that you've mentioned it add that to the list of Restroom Murphy's Law potentials and then apply the iron law:

WHAT CAN GO WRONG WILL GO WRONG.
edit on 23-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

And there is evidence non-trans people are pedophiles. The problem with the OP is the idea that being trans means you are a pedophile. That is superstition. Pedophiles exist, no question. But what makes a person a pedophile and public policies that result should be based on good science. Public policy should not be created based on superstitions and anecdotal evidence.

Pedophilia is a crime. Maybe what we need is better law enforcement against pedophilia. Or better education and prevention.

edit on 23-10-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You missed the point all the way around... Pervert says he identifies as a female. Pervert is immediately granted access to the ladies room. Pervert can then do what perverts do because of the new rules. Rules can be enforced without prior incidents, you know?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join