It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why they came here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

Here is what a good species looks like: Lands, comes out, has a shield around them. Hi!! We are here!! Please send a leader to communicate!

You know, Good and Bad, concepts. Some say there is no good or bad.
But how about to pigs in a pen, do they see their owners as good, as they are getting kicked.

Then there is the bad aliens. The ones we have.
TF you should look on good. Include the words destiny

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

Here is what a good species looks like: Lands, comes out, has a shield around them. Hi!! We are here!! Please send a leader to communicate!

You know, Good and Bad, concepts. Some say there is no good or bad.
But how about to pigs in a pen, do they see their owners as good, as they are getting kicked.

Then there is the bad aliens. The ones we have.
TF you should look on good. Include the words destiny

Ok, so you think "they" are rearing humanity as some kind of fodder - food, slavery, hosts for their symbiotic lifeform - for their own nefarious needs. Would that assumption be correct?

If so, what if I put it to you that "they" have never been here nor are they here now? In my opinion, some kind of alien subversion now or in the past would have been widely known and there'd have been a media frenzy, mass hysteria, dogs and cats living together.

Did/has that happened?

Oh, and I found a reasonable solution to the term "TF" - "true friend" apparently as opposed to a shortening of wtf.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

What about equal sun/moon size.
What about humans being more different than other animals.

Most astronaughts speak indirectly of aliens here.

Actually it would be the opposite of how you just said: A crazed planet on its own, full of dinos. Then 'they' come and change it to be in their image, calm, enjoyable, easy. You are just going along without knowing you are in the act. You're already one with the ways.

No it's no shortening of wTF

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

The sun and the moon only look the same size but one is much further away. I'm sure you already know that.

Humans are different because evolution. A blue whale is very different to a spider. A sorpion is very different to a kangaroo which, in turn, is very different to spyrogyra.

We're "one with the ways" because we made them whilst we evolved. They weren't imposed upon us by some alien collective. Again, I'm sure you already know this and perhaps I'm giving sustenance to the cave dweller that sometimes resides under bridges.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

So you don't see anything strange about them being the same apparent size while in our vision as we see them? That would massively shape consciousness and energy of Earth.

I think *you* know that humans are more different than any of the similar traits all other animals share. Language. Advanced tools. Expanding civilization. A whale swims, goes "booouyaaah" (whale call). Eats. A fox runs, goes "bark bark", eats. There's a word for what you are doing, and it's not looking to see. It's looking to ignore.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Ok, believe your beliefs and good luck to you. Be well. I'm leaving the thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I won't be well because I know the truth.
That's why I'm incorporating truth into humanity

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 24-10-2017 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Your point about the Sun & moon being the same exact size in our sky is wierd. Really weird in fact. We haven't found a planet/moon combination that does that just yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black117

Your point about the Sun & moon being the same exact size in our sky is wierd. Really weird in fact. We haven't found a planet/moon combination that does that just yet.

How would we know, we’ve never stood on another planet and looked up

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

There's a simple way to calculate angular diameter using the diameter and distances..
Not sure if he has a source, but the sheer fact alone that the sun is 400 x wider than the moon, yet exactly 400x further away, would be an anomoly in the wild.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
The funny thing is they think that they aren't making contact because 'we freak out'.

That's not true.

First fact I was able to discern.

Harte

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
They're here to alter the humanity genetic makeup. In order to do that, elaborated a very precise and systematic hibridization program.

They're introducing the human looking hybrids among us. I suspect they want the hybrids to cross with human beings while living here.

Reasons and endgame, unknown.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
They're here to alter the humanity genetic makeup.

Again, if they're smart enough to get to Earth, then they're probably smart enough to manipulate or create DNA to build a human being from scratch any way they want to and have the whole thing done in nine months (or less). Why make a modification and then kick back and let randomness creep in over time?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
When you speak of "The Aliens" I'm really curious WHICH ones you're referring to.

Big Universe out there, lots of different species.

Narrow it down for us please.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: JackHill
They're here to alter the humanity genetic makeup.

Again, if they're smart enough to get to Earth, then they're probably smart enough to manipulate or create DNA to build a human being from scratch any way they want to and have the whole thing done in nine months (or less). Why make a modification and then kick back and let randomness creep in over time?

You're speculating about their capabilities, and it doesn't change the facts. Besides, they needed A LOT of help from abductees in order to integrate the hybrids here.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
When you speak of "The Aliens" I'm really curious WHICH ones you're referring to.

Big Universe out there, lots of different species.

Narrow it down for us please.

The only ones really messing with us are the "greys" and their "mantis" leaders.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

yip and Saturn has Gods that control the SS, planting their seed here to evolve the species

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

I'll tip my hat to that.

Most of the experiences I've had with the stereotypical "grey" were disappointing.

They aren't really that intelligent.

*Mean mofo's sometimes, and arrogantly so.

edit on 10/26/17 by GENERAL EYES because: edit to add *

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: JackHill

I'll tip my hat to that.

Most of the experiences I've had with the stereotypical "grey" were disappointing.

They aren't really that intelligent.

*Mean mofo's sometimes, and arrogantly so.

Intelligent enough to put people under control while they perform their work. Still, from time to time, some abductees are able to break away, but just for small amount of time.

When that happen, they don't get desperate, and just act accordingly to resolve the situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join