It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astonishing 50 kids a week referred to sex change clinics in the UK

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

The trans movement is highly sexualized, their wonanhood is validated by their attractiveness to other men. Meanwhile all the work and suffering of bio women (see the current hollywood sex scandel) to be valued for more than their attractiveness and desirability to men is eroded by this movement.

Womens right to safe spaces is being eroded, a man can simply declare he is a woman and be admitted to them. They dont even need to remove their ability to rape women by removing their genitals. A xx female can be forced to share dorms, bathooms, shelters with xy men.

Sports...no xx woman can compete with a bio man. Heck they cant compete with the hermaphrodite Caster semenya. Womens sports are going to be taken over by xy individuals.

Lesbians are being harrassed because they do not want to have sex with a penis. A penis cannot be female. This greatly upsets me.

I dont want to upset anyone, so ill stop there, and wish you well.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wulfrida

The trans movement is highly sexualized, their wonanhood is validated by their attractiveness to other men. Meanwhile all the work and suffering of bio women (see the current hollywood sex scandel) to be valued for more than their attractiveness and desirability to men is eroded by this movement.

Womens right to safe spaces is being eroded, a man can simply declare he is a woman and be admitted to them. They dont even need to remove their ability to rape women by removing their genitals. A xx female can be forced to share dorms, bathooms, shelters with xy men.

Sports...no xx woman can compete with a bio man. Heck they cant compete with the hermaphrodite Caster semenya. Womens sports are going to be taken over by xy individuals.

Lesbians are being harrassed because they do not want to have sex with a penis. A penis cannot be female. This greatly upsets me.

I dont want to upset anyone, so ill stop there, and wish you well.

This is all slippery slope fallacy. In regards to women's bathrooms, would you rather have a woman who is sexually attracted to women sharing the bathroom with women (and possibly your daughter)? If a man is attracted to men and identifies as a woman is in the women's bathroom, it's way better off than him being in the men's bathroom where he can stare at the other men or possibly young boys. Personally I'd rather have the gay male pedophiles in the women's bathroom, away from my son. It makes more sense that way, although I'm all about unisex bathrooms. I don't think they should be separated in the first place.

You didn't explain how .001% of children being referred to sex change clinics is going to do anything to women's rights. Last I checked, going to the bathroom isn't right in the constitution, but maybe I'm wrong. The problem is that people sexualize everything (both men and women), because we have been so sexually repressed by religion and other things for all these years. People feel ashamed of their sexuality when there is no reason to be. Going to the bathroom isn't a sexual thing. It stems from uptight people who are afraid to be themselves or think that somebody seeing a boob is going to change your life or their life forever. The human body is beautiful, it should be appreciated instead of locked away in the closet and held under wraps. Just my 2 cents. This isn't a big deal.

Sports take talent. Even a man playing on a woman's sports team will go nowhere without talent, so you are talking about an extremely rare situation that will almost never happen. The sports aren't going to be taken over. I personally feel that sports should be sports, where both men and women can play if they want to. I know plenty of women that are just as strong as men and can compete with them. It may not be the norm, but I feel separation is the big problem in both of these cases.

edit on 10 31 17 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Christ on a bike D:

These threads really bring out the 'best' in people. by 'best' I'm mean the slightly deranged.

The dastardly trans-lobby strikes again, lol. Cats will be sleeping with dogs and flying disembodied peni will be rammed down your throats D:

Was watching some TERF videos the other day. They're effectively like the Westboro Church of Feminism.

So 50 kids a week referred to a Gender Identity Clinic. If they are showing obvious symptoms of gender dysphoria, probably the best outcome for them.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotTheCIA
and to this day- they still won't even call me by the 'changed name' despite who I am an how I look... it's a massive thorn in the relationship of my family.

Keep on keeping on, and stay strong (:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Im not raising my boys to be lotharios, just men who will make good husbands.

Ugh.

"I'm not raising my girls to be X, just women who will make good wives."

Ugh.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: melatonin

Im not raising my boys to be lotharios, just men who will make good husbands.

Ugh.

"I'm not raising my girls to be X, just women who will make good wives."

Ugh.

That is so super sexist!! OMG. But when the feminist says it about men, it's perfectly legit. Must be that male privilege influencing you!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
That is so super sexist!! OMG. But when the feminist says it about men, it's perfectly legit. Must be that male privilege influencing you!!!

Craziest thing was that I watched a bunch of radical feminists arguing that all this trans malarkey was due to the patriarchy performing a modern version of conversion therapy on future lesbians.

The conflicting logic between the lines of 'argument' is truly bonkers. Think it can all be boiled down to a simple phenomena - transphobia. A much more parsimonious position to hold. haha.

When right-wingers meet the radical feminists, sparks truly fly.

"Differences are not intended to separate, to alienate. We are different precisely in order to realize our need of one another."
Desmond Tutu

Think all could learn from putting on a tutu and giving us a twirl D:
edit on 31-10-2017 by melatonin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: melatoninthenewbacklash.blogspot.com...

Calling women terfs is hate speech. More male violence towards women. Surprised its allowed here.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wulfrida

Speech isn't violence and the term is not offensive, it refers to a real group of feminists that hold those views.

edit on 11 1 17 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Silly little me. There was I being told by trans mtt people that misgendering is "actual murder", but it's fine to use a term which is used extensively to promote violence against any female who doesn't buy into the trans lies?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Silly little me. There was I being told by trans mtt people that misgendering is "actual murder", but it's fine to use a term which is used extensively to promote violence against any female who doesn't buy into the trans lies?

You are being very extreme and irrational here. I didn't see anybody in here comparing "misgendering" to murder. Please explain how a term promotes violence. Your arguments don't make sense, I'm sorry. Even if the term were considered derogatory to you, it in no way promotes violence. Violence is physical.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If misgendering is intentful or not, changes it's severity drastically.

"Sup dude"
-"I'm a girl."
"Oh...Sup chick?"
(Acceptable)

"Sup dude"
-"I'm a girl."
"Don't care bro. :^)"
(Not acceptable)

Comparing it to murder is typical transphobic hyperbole though. It's pretty rude though to call anyone something that's clear they don't want to be called.

My friends say the N word, I am not black, but I reserve my right between being not offended when they say the N word, verses literally calling me the N word when they feel like it and being offended by that. I feel like that is a similar case, I don't care if they say it, but they better not be identifying (me) as a Nword. Context means everything. Mistaking someones gender isn't the same action as harassing someone that's trying to transition by calling them their previous gender pronouns. It's also no different than the rude guys that call Lesbian-male looking women "men", when they do not wish to identify that way. They are women, not men. If they want to be called a man that's fine, but if you're calling a female a male not even trans involved, specifically slant them, then that's essentially verbal assault. Similar to when Major Pain calls his cadets Ladies, it's not a compliment.
edit on 2-11-2017 by NotTheCIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTheCIA

I've seen the word "dude" used to describe men and women. Granted, some people say "dudette" or something similar but I feel the word is genderless these days. I know women that talk to other women and call them "dude". That word has kind of evolved since it's inception. I don't think it's just a reference to men anymore, but I get what you are saying. I personally would never call a girl a guy (or vice versa), unless it was a genuine mistake. I would never harass anybody over their sexual identity or preference.

I agree with most of what you said, but I didn't refer to her as a "derogatory" term, nor do i equivocate any of her positions to murder. Wulfrida, however, specifically said that using a term like that is the same as violence (later amended to "promoting violence"), when that's simply wrong. I believe in equality of men and women to the extreme. I'm a huge supporter of women's rights, I just don't think that the radical feminists are helping the cause in the least. She seems to think men are all misogynists influenced by "male privilege". She accuse me of that when I didn't say anything sexist in the least. I was asking her to explain her points in detail because she offered vague statements without really explaining them and insinuated I was sexist for questioning her.

If they want to be called a man that's fine, but if you're calling a female a male not even trans involved, specifically slant them, then that's essentially verbal assault.

Verbal assault is not violence. Calling somebody who fails a test an idiot is also considered "verbal assault." Keyword "verbal". That doesn't equate to violence, which was the main point of the post you responded to.

edit on 11 2 17 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I used to think all these Trans issues were mental problems (which they still could be) and thought it was a bit sick encouraging kids to do this, but now I really do feel for these young children if they feel like they are trapped in the wrong body.

The thing that really changed my mind on this issue was an interview on LBC by Katie Hopkins if you can believe it. And it even changed her mind/position on this... so please have a listen to this...
www.lbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I too am interested in gender roles, have our gender roles been developed over time as a result of our physical attributes
and by that I mean trial and error, we realised that the biggest fastest strongest males were best suited to physical labour / hunting and that the less physically strong , slower humans were tasked with jobs which required different skill sets.

That is to say that , not all big strong fast males are good at hunting, some of them probably couldnt keep quiet long enough , or be able to sit patiently for hours without going for a piss, or were simply to big to hide sufficiently in the bushes without alerting the prey.

and it seems that through trial and error we have found that a balance is better , you need a blend to get things done with efficiency and depending on each task .

but for me it appears that our gender roles were not only trial and error , but also a matter of survival, as before we were also hunted by animals and were not the apex predator and so survival was of paramount importance.
Hence the reason the breeding females would be protected to ensure survival.

Now we are the apex predator and so survival isnt as important in those terms as we have health care , doctors , no natural predators so that environmental pressure is gone and a huge gap is left missing in our society and we are all still dealing with thousands of years of biological programming which has helped us to survive this far and this is like some sort of feedback from nature and its causing turmoil.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

That didn't change my mind at all, in all honesty. Her kid was talking to her at the age of two, wondering why her mom was calling her a girl, asking why her "willy won't grow?" From where I'm at, it looks like another victim of this hyper sexual culture we are now living in. The "boy" in question has probably been sexually abused, just to top it off. I know about the emotions around these things and people's fragile egos, but you can't keep denying science. There are three possible outcomes with our species, male, female, or hermaphrodite. We should be tolerant of someone that prefers to play dressup, but if that person is forcing those delusions on the rest of society to protect his or her feelings, then we have problems. Psychiatry needs to clean house and actual science needs to stop playing kiss a$$ with to save face.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If nothing else, I learned what a TERF is. Had to google it, but I am a tiny bit cleverer than I was before so thanks

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
I used to think all these Trans issues were mental problems (which they still could be) and thought it was a bit sick encouraging kids to do this, but now I really do feel for these young children if they feel like they are trapped in the wrong body.

The thing that really changed my mind on this issue was an interview on LBC by Katie Hopkins if you can believe it. And it even changed her mind/position on this... so please have a listen to this...
www.lbc.co.uk...

Some people still don't get it.

these kids are too young to know whether they are stuck in a different body to the one they are born with. It's peer pressure and society as a whole which is causing these kids to have MH Issues which essentially is what this is... especially at that age.

Children/kids don't need to be exposed to this type of thing until they are at least going through puberty. If they weren't exposed to it, they wouldn't be thinking about it.

Ever heard of the expression: Out of mind, out of sight
edit on CDTFri, 03 Nov 2017 09:51:21 -05000000003009x121x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I did say in my post it could still be a mental issue.
I don't think her mum or anyone else 'exposed' her child to this.
The child came out of the blue asking such sad questions from the age of around 2-3 years old.

How would you react if your child started asking why you keep calling them a girl and when their willy will grow?

As there is a correlation with autism, I'm saying that we should be tactile and give them support, not just call them freaks/tell them that they are wrong etc.
edit on 83013bAmerica/ChicagoFri, 03 Nov 2017 12:13:52 -05003017 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I did say in my post it could still be a mental issue.
I don't think her mum or anyone else 'exposed' her child to this.
The child came out of the blue asking such sad questions from the age of around 2-3 years old.

How would you react if your child started asking why you keep calling them a girl and when their willy will grow?

As there is a correlation with autism, I'm saying that we should be tactile and give them support, not just call them freaks/tell them that they are wrong etc.

It didn't come out of the blue at all. Thart'#s what the media want you to think. It more than likely came from nursery school or chilcare, someone who wants to implant this info into a childs mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join