It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Tempter

a reply to: Tempter

Tell me more.

Meaning, it served its purpose.

What purpose was that?

Uranium? Geez

Geez indeed.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

a reply to: interupt42

Too bad you can’t ask Dick Nixon how that worked out for him.

i guess i should have added in recent times, but did he serve jail time.

Oh, you want jail time? For that you’ll have to ask folks like named Halderman and Liddy.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

I'd take the arguments of "anti-Trump" members over

And here is your problem stated so eloquently by yourself.

The Anti trump members are not playing with a full deck of cards. They appear to be one brick shy of a load. They must have heard when God said "here are the brains", they heard "here are the rains" and hid. /sarc

ETA

One should follow the truth wherever it leads and quit being led by liars.

edit on 24-10-2017 by Justoneman because: ETA

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Gryphon66

Based on his diet of Kentucky Fried Chicken, taco bowls, and meatloaf sandwiches, I'm gonna guess the stench is pretty epic. That said, you have to admit as a man that you also have an unmistakable curiosity at the idea of ripping a cheek shaker inside the Capitol Dome. Imagine the epicness of a fart that varied in pitch and resonance, opening with the perfect baritone before cascading down to the mosquito-like rising pitch-shifter crescendo.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Quite true.

The Hill

A woman who has accused President Trump of groping her in 2007 is subpoenaing his campaign for any documents on “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately,” BuzzFeed News reported Sunday.

The woman, Summer Zervos, is a former contestant on Trump’s reality show, "The Apprentice." Her subpoena requests "all documents concerning any accusations that were made during Donald J. Trump’s election campaign for president, that he subjected any woman to unwanted sexual touching and/or sexually inappropriate behavior.”

The subpoena was filed in March but not available on the court record until last month, BuzzFeed reported.

Very untrue.
You said the subpoena was issued last week.

Summer Zervos’ lawyers served the Trump Campaign with subpoenas about a week ago. Did you forget that?

You were incorrect. It was issued in March with an April deadline. Buzzfeed decided to resurrect the story, which had already been published, presumably to get clicks off the back of the Weinstein scandal.
edit on 24/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I think trumps' mole hill won't stand up to the press of podesta, clinton, soros colusion.

A mole hill or a mountain of dead bodies......

Let the public decide once all the facts are in and the dust has settled.

I bet you as much as Trump is shaking their mortified because people will have to be protected by guards under house arrest or federal prison. The public will want them torn limb to limb.

But No....They should be grilled for years about all their dealings and collusions, cohorts, extortion, bribes, blackmailing, instrinsical alignment of many deaths ect...

Oh and that just the base of Hell Mountain...they will certainly pay dearly for their protection too with Dirty Money Thru and Thru...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I have been following the Mueller investigation, so when this was announced, it piqued my interest because it reminded me of something I read a few months back:

www.politico.com...

Podesta's group was involved with the same crowd Manafort was in the Ukraine, who were Russian puppets. I also remember reading another article at the time, (I can't seem to find it, but I remember it was interesting, from a guy who is British ex intel) talking about a series of money trails, meetings, and communications suggesting the Russians might have been heavily playing both ponies in this election, though hedging different types of bets in each party. Like, they wanted Trump to win, but had also been working various back up plans with some people in Clinton's campaign, because she was still the heavy favorite.

Sounds like Mueller's team seem to have found there was something to the rumors after all. Good. This means he is leaving no stone unturned. It also increases the likleyhood that this investigation might not just take down Trump and his administration, but encompass a lot of people as its scope will inevitably be increased.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Yes, the Russians had different paths to reach their goal: political chaos in the US of A. The chief difference between the Clinton and Trump camps was their attitude towards the Russians' approach. Clinton's operatives were sufficiently sophisticated to observe the letter of the law, treating their contacts warily. Team Trump rushed into an obvious trap, embracing the possibility of treason with their own words.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LostGods

Podesta- check.
Clinton-check.
Soros (for the Jew haters)- check.
Dead bodies- check.
Congratulations! All the Russian talking points.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Yes, the Russians had different paths to reach their goal: political chaos in the US of A. The chief difference between the Clinton and Trump camps was their attitude towards the Russians' approach. Clinton's operatives were sufficiently sophisticated to observe the letter of the law, treating their contacts warily. Team Trump rushed into an obvious trap, embracing the possibility of treason with their own words.

That's a good observation, and possible. Hilary Clinton is a lot of things, but what she isn't is politically naive and legally stupid, unlike Trump. So if she did have any dealings with the Russians, she would have been very wary. Trump is a moron and easy to manipulate, so the trail of Russian connections to him is wide and pretty easy to see and study.

We will see what Mueller turns up. If the Russians were playing with Hilary, it would have been a very different one from their Trump game.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join