It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Quite true.

The Hill

A woman who has accused President Trump of groping her in 2007 is subpoenaing his campaign for any documents on “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately,” BuzzFeed News reported Sunday.

The woman, Summer Zervos, is a former contestant on Trump’s reality show, "The Apprentice." Her subpoena requests "all documents concerning any accusations that were made during Donald J. Trump’s election campaign for president, that he subjected any woman to unwanted sexual touching and/or sexually inappropriate behavior.”

The subpoena was filed in March but not available on the court record until last month, BuzzFeed reported.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yup, I got excited then shook my head at myself. Can't have it both ways. I gotta get better at this stuff.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Grambler

As far as Hillary being good at being dirty, all the more reason for an investigation.

Except she's been investigated over and over and over and this investigation has nothing to do with her. I have nothing against her being investigated but this is about work Tony Podesta did for Manafort.

All the cronies were in place to stop any real investigation. The evidence is overwhelming that officials in the Obama admin colluded to block any serious investigations into Hillary, therefor your argument that she has been investigated is nothing but a farce that you have fallen for.

And what do you think this investigation will unearth, considering it has to do with Manafort, not Hillary?

Uranium One, because of the obvious national security involved, will blow down the muddy swamp ramparts. T Podesta leads to Uranium One, which leads to Clinton payoffs, Bill meeting with Putin, Uranium One wheeler and dealers donating to the Clinton Foundation branch located out of country in Canada. The money. The treason. The power of the executive appointees in key Justice department positions blocking investigations, granting immunities, forcing witnesses to sign non disclosures, the cover ups were professionally done by those with the power at the time. That time is gone, they are panicking.

The Russians hysteria smokescreen they started will be their downfall, how ironic. What's even more ironic is Trump doesn't have to lift a finger or do a thing, their own investigator will do all the work dragging them down to clear his own name and help out his adoring sonny boy figure that looks up to him, Comey, because it was Mueller who was in charge and had investigations ongoing that were silenced when Uranium One went down.
edit on 23-10-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Uranium One leads to mines that have stopped production that have been mostly sold off.

Uranium One is sucker-bait that the RW is dangling for useful idiots.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If you think Muller is looking into the Podesta group to find criminal wrongdoing, you would only be half correct. The other half is to take that evidence of criminal wrongdoing and cover it up.

I'm almost certain Mueller is conducting a cover up of the Podesta group. The investigation into Trump could've been cover itself for this as well to find out what his team knows about the Clinton Crime Family.

They don't wanna hang, remember?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Uranium One leads to mines that have stopped production that have been mostly sold off.

It leads to yellow cake that has left the country, to undisclosed locations.

While yellow cake was disappearing, green backs were flowing into the Clinton's back pockets.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

If it's been folded so quickly why would you exclude the possibility it was a shell piece?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Tell me more.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile real Russian collusion that happened for real money for a real national security asset that got covered up is coming out into the light.

Go look how giddy Newt is, stock up on popcorn because the best is yet to come. When Congress nails the Clinton Foundation to the wall and gets all of their donations on public record, the Lefties heads will be spinning trying to keep up with their storylines.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Tell me more.

Meaning, it served its purpose.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Tell me more.

What purpose was that?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
phishing for blackmail

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Real collusion happened for real money that was received years before the Uranium One deal came up for consideration?

LOL. Sure, sure ... keep telling yourself these little nursery tales.

The supposed “national security asset” was ALREADY OWNED BY CANADIANS! We buy uranium from the Russians! We give them enriched uranium for low-grade fuel from their old warheads. 90% of the mines are closed and sold.

Did the Clinton Foundation sell the uranium now? LOLOL. Keep dreaming.

You guys can’t even keep the story straight long enough to tell it.

I will wager a bit with you. The RW machine seems to be gearing up to turn this into another Benghazi-style theatre production. The American people are going to watch the Republcian Congress waste more money and more time trying to get the Clintons and Obama while the healthcare system crashes, job growth stagnates, Trump continues to act like a two-year old throwing tantrums ... we’ll see what happens in November 2018.

Wanna bet?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Mueller is looking for inside info he can give to handlers to use as black mail against anyone and everyone involved

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Gryphon66

Mueller is looking for inside info he can give to handlers to use as black mail against anyone and everyone involved

Really? That’s interesting.

How do you know that?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

if i commit A crime i want a special counsel to investigste me with their 100% failure rate and 0% prosecution rate.

oh yeah one caveot I guess, i have to be a corrupted politician or ceo to get a free ride

edit on 131031America/ChicagoMon, 23 Oct 2017 22:13:08 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Too bad you can’t ask Dick Nixon how that worked out for him.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Tell me more.

What purpose was that?

Uranium? Geez

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

Too bad you can’t ask Dick Nixon how that worked out for him.

i guess i should have added in recent times, but did he serve jail time.
edit on 161031America/ChicagoMon, 23 Oct 2017 22:16:06 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join