It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Gryphon66

she is a brilliant criminal on par with a fictional super villain.

or she knows how to work the law, she was a lawyer.

None of the above. The woman is the devil and she knows the deepest, darkest secrets of enough people in positions of power to save her ass from being put in a position where she squeals. Look at, for a recent example, Weinstein. That's one single dude... think she didn't know exactly what he was in to? Think for a minute that she didn't make calls "Hey Harvey, the campaign is a little short on cash currently... What's that? You're a bit light yourself? Oh, OK... I'll call Rose McGowan and we'll see how much money we can split from her paid appearances on the news circuit to tell her story. Huh? You found that much in your couch, and just now? Oh, that's wonderful! I'll be looking for your check in this week's mail. Thanks Harv, knew I could count on you!"

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That’s an AWESOME story ... now tell us the one about Trump wandering around the WH in a urine-stained bathrobe shouting “I’m king of da woild” while Miller walks behind him like a dog sniffing any random flatulence and commenting on its superior volume and aroma.

I’ll make popcorn.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Fake news is probably under investigation too for trying to illegally influence the election, the infamous NBC grab em by the kitty tape on the eave of the last debate.

I'm not sure what you mean with this statement. Clearly Trump voters didn't care about Trump's sexual assault rhetoric.

It has less to do with not caring and more to do with having seen that same tactic played over and over on candidate after candidate.

How many times do you expect the same dirty tactic to work?

I am noticing a distinct lack of accusers still chasing Trump around too. They seem to have disappeared ... just like Herman Cain's.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There’s a case pending against Trump that he’s trying to duck by claiming Executive Priviledge.

None of Trumps accusers have abandoned their claims to my knowledge.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Trump was HAPPY to donate to the Clintons in the past, too.

I wonder what she said to HIM to get those checks?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Based on his diet of Kentucky Fried Chicken, taco bowls, and meatloaf sandwiches, I'm gonna guess the stench is pretty epic. That said, you have to admit as a man that you also have an unmistakable curiosity at the idea of ripping a cheek shaker inside the Capitol Dome. Imagine the epicness of a fart that varied in pitch and resonance, opening with the perfect baritone before cascading down to the mosquito-like rising pitch-shifter crescendo.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Real estate magnates court politicians. It's what they do because they frequently depend on politicians to obtain prime access to developments. Hollywood producers, however... what does a Hollywood executive need courted national level politicians for?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Really? If there was much water to it, the press would be after it nonstop in this day and age of the president's two scoops of ice cream being the outrage of the day and Russians under every bed causing every child to lose bladder control at night.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You do not disappoint.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Court cases aren’t usually judged by how much press they garner.

As to the rest of your “blatta blah” .... /shrug

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Real estate magnates court politicians. It's what they do because they frequently depend on politicians to obtain prime access to developments. Hollywood producers, however... what does a Hollywood executive need courted national level politicians for?

TAX incentives for location-based filming?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Sure, for LOCAL TAXES... To my knowledge, no such policy exists on the federal level.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

So you really think a sex scandal trial involving the President would *not* garner a ton of press?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So you really think a sex scandal trial involving the President would *not* garner a ton of press?

Summer Zervos’ lawyers served the Trump Campaign with subpoenas about a week ago. Did you forget that?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Sure, for LOCAL TAXES... To my knowledge, no such policy exists on the federal level.

In a recent example, after all the dust had settled on the negotiations to avoid the so-called fiscal cliff, Hollywood looked to be one of the big winners after industry lobbyists were successful in persuading Congress to extend more than $400 million in tax deductions that would benefit the entertainment industry.

Newsmax

Hollywood very MUCH wants to have sway over federal-level politicians. . .

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Trump or his campaign?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Trump or his campaign?

So you do remember the press coverage from about a week ago?

Good.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Very appropriate.

Podesta had clear ties to Russia; let's follow the truth where it takes us.
Mueller has clear ties to Russia...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Very appropriate.

Podesta had clear ties to Russia; let's follow the truth where it takes us.
Mueller has clear ties to Russia...

Tell the Justice Department; they hired him, not me.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Summer Zervos’ lawyers served the Trump Campaign with subpoenas about a week ago. Did you forget that?

Not true.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join