It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I have serious concerns about what Mueller is doing. The SC has morphed into a broad investigation on anyone and everyone it seems. Much as I am all for drawing out all the poison in Washington, I think the efforts need to be restated. This has the potential to run for decades with NO ONE actually being held to account till it's too late. I mean that from both sides. If Trump or his campaign team did something wrong, then at this rate they'll have served their second terms and either be dead or on a beach somewhere by the time Mueller is finished and, likewise for the Podesta's of this world.

There is no harm in having more than one special counsel - each with specific remits.

It's the new Red Scare.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
I agree that they are trying to take Trump down.
I have thought that for a while.
By any means necessary.

I didn't vote Trump and I don't like Trump, but the more they try to bring him down, the more I root for him.
That's messed up.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I think that Trump and any of his associates that are found guilty of crimes should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. IF they are found guilty!

But, my bigger concern is that of shady sh!t that previous administrations have gotten away with and the people that help cover it all up.

I root for Trump to expose them all. Regardless of who is in office, I would root for them to do the same.
I don't mean that Trump is personally going to expose them. I think the intense scrutiny of Trump's actions will expose the actions of others unintentionally, such as this revelation about the Podesta group.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: abago71

You mean Mueller is investigating Clinton associates? That reeks of impartiality and objectivity! If Mueller incites Podesta, would you be willing to accept the charges he makes against the Trump campaign?

It does not reek of impartiality in the slightest. All it reeks of is a public relations campaign to give the appearance of impartiality, knowing how Mueller has operated in the past with these same people.

And what charges has he made against the Trump campaign? The ones you dream about the same as dreaming of winning the powerball?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I'm not a huge Trump fan. I would have preferred another candidate. My big problem is the hysterical level of negative coverage the press has given him. It makes it really hard to tell what I should be concerned about and what is just so much press vapors. It makes me want to dismiss every single word they say as simply hysterical reaction and not worthy of serious consideration. I know that's dangerous, but I also know there is a good percentage of it that isn't worthy of serious consideration.
edit on 23-10-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I would have preferred another candidate. My big problem is the hysterical level of negative coverage the press has given him. It makes it really hard to tell what I should be concerned about and what is just so much press vapors. It makes me want to dismiss every single word they say as simply hysterical reaction and not worthy of serious consideration.

You hit the nail flush on the head.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I agree. Even Jimmy Carter is taking Trump's side on the news coverage.

On President Donald Trump:

Carter said: “I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I’ve known about. I think they feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged and everything else without hesitation.”

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: ketsuko
I agree. Even Jimmy Carter is taking Trump's side on the news coverage.

On President Donald Trump:

Carter said: “I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I’ve known about. I think they feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged and everything else without hesitation.”

This is significant, because Carter is generally recognized as being a good man, albeit not a good president.

What's laughable is someone like George W Bush or Hillary Clinton criticizing Trump, totally oblivious to how most of the United States knows damn-well that they should be rotting in a federal prison somewhere.
edit on 23-10-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Keep investigating trump please, the deeper you get we keep finding the shoe is actually on the other foot.

Trump 2020

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

They should be investigating the sick f*** for the art in his house.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

They should be investigating the sick f*** for the art in his house.

They should probably be digging up his basement.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LondonMan

Not to draw things off topic but your post is so far off base it needs addressing. For one, the Podestas were not in Portugal the night of the disappearance. They were there a few days later. But from John's schedule we know that he was in England on the night of the disappearance.

Furthermore, the identikits do not show two different men. It shows one man as described by two witnesses.

But let's be fair the Pizzagate crowd have never let facts get in the way of their narrative. The last time I mentioned that the Podestas weren't in Portugal until days later I was told, "Close enough."

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Not to draw things off topic but your post is so far off base it needs addressing. For one, the Podestas were not in Portugal the night of the disappearance. They were there a few days later. But from John's schedule we know that he was in England on the night of the disappearance.

Furthermore, the identikits do not show two different men. It shows one man as described by two witnesses.

But let's be fair the Pizzagate crowd have never let facts get in the way of their narrative. The last time I mentioned that the Podestas weren't in Portugal until days later I was told, "Close enough."
oh please, save me your indignation, show proof they wasn't in portugal, the metropolitan police issued these photofits, don't mock the messenger, instead of being a podesta shill, share you evidence !

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'm not a huge Trump fan. I would have preferred another candidate. My big problem is the hysterical level of negative coverage the press has given him. It makes it really hard to tell what I should be concerned about and what is just so much press vapors. It makes me want to dismiss every single word they say as simply hysterical reaction and not worthy of serious consideration. I know that's dangerous, but I also know there is a good percentage of it that isn't worthy of serious consideration.

If he could go a day without making a fool out of himself and the country the media wouldn't be reporting it.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

This is true, but it also doesn't matter, because either Podesta brother could very easily be the guy in that drawing. Go ahead and look up some pictures of them.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Very appropriate.

Podesta had clear ties to Russia; let's follow the truth where it takes us.

Of course it is.

Shame that so many here on ats fought so hard to say that Hillary's connections to russia didn't need investigated, and only right wing conspiracy theorists such as Grassley were calling for it.

How quickly the tune changes.

Well, if this is your usual passive-agressive nonsense, I've corrected you on Uranium One and in the same comments stated clearly that we should not hesitate to investigate anyone with cause. However, you, as usual, are dishonestly attempting to conflate this issue with the faux Uranium One garbage ... which is inaccurate and dishonest.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not to mention this has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton. It has to do with a pro-Ukraine PR campaign. Podesta is basically a PR mercenary and the only camp he's in is his own.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm quite glad to hear this. I want Russia out of influencing/hurting the US. I don't care which side of the aisle the collusion falls on.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not to mention this has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton. It has to do with a pro-Ukraine PR campaign. Podesta is basically a PR mercenary and the only camp he's in is his own.

Right. That doesn't fit into the simplistic dichotomies that so many of our friends are trapped in. I truly believe that some of them would destroy our country as long as Hillary Clinton "got what she deserves."

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The Metropolitan Police also said that the efits are a description of one man from two separate witnesses.

"The efits are clear and I would ask the public to look very carefully at them," Redwood said. "If you know who this person is, please come forward.

"Whilst this man may or may not be the key to unlocking this investigation, tracing and speaking to him is of vital importance to us. We have witnesses placing him in the resort area around the time of Madeleine's disappearance."

The lead detective makes it clear that these efits depict one person. Then of course we also have this part of the description:

He was described by the witnesses as white, aged between 20 and 40, with short brown hair, of medium build, medium height and clean shaven.

At the time of the abduction John was 58. That's pretty far outside that 20 - 40 age range given by the witnesses.

And considering there's no proof that they were in Portugal (a random anonymous user on a conspiracy site is not even evidence). I will admit I was wrong about his schedule though. I thought the email Pizzagaters have pointed to as proof of him being in Portugal was from a few days after McCann's disappearance. It was in fact from seven years after McCann's disappearance. And it wasn't even John that was in London and Portugal. It was his daughter Mae.

I can't link to Wikileaks on here but feel free to look up the email yourself. Its ID number is 7941.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

I'm quite glad to hear this. I want Russia out of influencing/hurting the US. I don't care which side of the aisle the collusion falls on.

They never hear it when we say things like that because we are "the enemy" ... I want anyone who is guilty of helping the Russians (or any foreign power) to screw with the US brought to justice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join