It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain slams Americans who dodged Vietnam draft with 'bone spur' - That's you Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Serving who? The MIC. Good to know the USA is debt free and awash in 5c a gallon oil since the invasion of the ME.
Tell me again how your great nation has eliminated taxation or enjoys universal health coverage with all that stolen overseas loot.

The purpose is not about making it better for all Americans, it is about a hand full that have position and wealth to gain more.

Many though have been convinced it applies to them but these same people do not see those they support are the ones keeping it for them selves. Yet they blame others for it.

It's a sad comedy.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Anyone who uses the Vietnam war to call somebody out, as if it was a righteous, necessary war needs to get their head checked. McCain needs to be put into a nursing home like the Kook he is turning into... If I were American and alive during the Vietnam war and I didn't take part in a disgusting and pointless and failure of a war like Vietnam I would consider it something to be proud of. Not fighting a pathetic war for pathetic reasons I disagree with is noble in my book any day.
edit on 24-10-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

McCain slams Americans who dodged Vietnam draft with 'bone spur' - That's you Trump

Thats Funny because 'I slam American politicians who are lobbyist and MIC wh0re$' - That's you McCain

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What's next?
People that were considered 4F due to allergy to bee stings too? Guess my Father is a draft dodger as well.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Didnt Bill Clinton dodge the draft?

First Pardoned Federal Felon ever to serve as President of the U.S.
Bill Clinton’s Draft Records from the Freedom of Information Act files show he was a Pardoned Federal Felon

* Bill Clinton registers for the draft on September 08, 1964, accepting all contractual conditions of registering for the draft. Given Selective Service Number 3 26 46 228.

* Bill Clinton classified 2-S on November 17, 1964.

* Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968.

* Bill Clinton ordered to report for induction on July 28, 1969.

* Bill Clinton dishonors order to report and is not inducted into the military.

* Bill Clinton reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States Army Reserves on August 07, 1969 under authority of Col. E. Holmes. Clinton signs enlistment papers and takes oath of enlistment.

* Bill Clinton fails to report to his duty station at the University of Arkansas ROTC, September 1969.

* Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on October 30, 1969, as enlistment with Army Reserves is revoked by Colonel E. Holmes and Clinton now AWOL and subject to arrest under Public Law 90-40 (2)(a) ‘registrant who has failed to report … remain liable for induction’.

* Bill Clinton’s birth date lottery number is 311, drawn December 1, 1969, but anyone who has already been ordered to report for induction, is INELIGIBLE!

* Bill Clinton runs for Congress (1974), while a fugitive from justice under Public Law 90-40.

* Bill Clinton runs for Arkansas Attorney General (1976), while a fugitive from justice.

* Bill Clinton receives pardon on January 21, 1977 from Carter.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
edit on 24-10-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

NO my studies CLEARLY are accurate.
WHAT have you read about naval aviation?
ARE you ACTUALLY trying to tell me there IS no RINO obstruction of Trump's work?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger
John Mccain, has taken aim at Trump over his alleged draft dodging, with a reasonably savage attack on Trump.

Wars have always and will always be caused by rich people wanting to change the lines on the map, and getting poor people to do the fighting for them. This is never going to change as long as there are rich and poor people.

I guess that's the "upside" of shifting the American middle class down into powerty: More cannon fodder. The poorer the people, the easier it is to get them to do anything for as little pay as you bother give them. Including go to war.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

So songbird still hasn't realized that most of us honestly don't care about the opinion of a man we have zero remaining respect for. There was once a time when his status as a POW was enough... then he withdrew some money from that POW account when he ran what was clearly a "thrown" game against Obama in 2008 and held the door open for that asshole to take the White House, then he dipped into the account a bit more when he decided to mock anyone who disagreed with his liberal RINO ways, such as Rand Paul, Justin Amash, and Ted Cruz, then he took out another withdrawl when he decided to rip Paul yet again and accuse him of working for Putin, then more checks were written when he decided to run on a platform of "the only man who will stop Obamacare" immediately before he voted to save Obamacare, throw in there all of his little microtransacations against the account in his pissing match with President Trump... you're overdrawn, Senator. STFU, Sit TF Down, and GTFO of DC now before you're traitorous ass is railroaded out by your own governor, who you've blatently lied to a couple of times now after promising to do the right thing on some senatorial votes you ultimately did exactly the wrong thing on. You failed as a husband, as a soldier, as a representative, and now as a man... because we all know a man is only as good as his word and as his loyalty, neither of which is worth a plug nickel coming from you.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Don't forget: He's now currently working to derail tax reform, along with other bitter never-Trumpers like Flake & Corker.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Pretty rich, coming from John "Songbird" McCain...

I wonder if we can get Amazon or Netflix to put McCain's 32 anti-American NVN propaganda videos up to stream?

Or maybe we can get them to put up streaming video of his vicious treatment of the wives of POW/MIA's in committee during testimony trying to get a select committee to investigate all those we left behind in S.E. Asia, that... for SOME reason... McCain didn't want coming back home to America.

My question: What was McCain so afraid that returning POWs would say if they were brought back home?

Trump was right the first time (although I don't think he really realized WHY he was right.) McCain was no hero. He was a traitor to the U.S.

Why do Vietnam Veterans and POWs hate McCain so much?

Here's why...

edit on 24-10-2017 by dasman888 because: coding error

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

NO my studies CLEARLY are accurate.
WHAT have you read about naval aviation?
ARE you ACTUALLY trying to tell me there IS no RINO obstruction of Trump's work?

Huh??? That has nothing to do with what I was saying at all.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

JUST that you are still mistaken on THAT basis...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
we all know which caine is a "hero" www.politifact.com... . I will say about the heel spur in 1998 I was treated in the surgical department, in the ward there was a patient with heel spur mountain muscle 2 meters in height, he was "treated" for 3 months, infected and eventually cut off the leg above the knee

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

On what basis?? What are you talking about?? I have no idea what you're trying to say??

Just start again and tell me what you think I was saying so I know what you're talking about.

I don't know what you're talking about as far as your "Studies" on "Naval Aviation".

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This whole issue is wrong on so many levels. How did we come to this point? Left/right schism is so strong that most of people don't even take in account who said something or morals of story if it is serving their temporary agenda. Before anything, I am not American just left leaning European.

1. Vietnam war - How did it come to point when left is bashing someone for getting away from that war? This is new low. That war was unholy invasion, start of US moral deterioration. Why would anyone sane go to war they don't support absolutely or in other words why would someone who was/is against that war bash someone else for not going there?

2. McCain - Seriously. McCain is warmonger for anybody who forgot and current "good republican" charade is just republican infighting and not some St. Paul change of heart.

Considering all of this, please don't forget this is all part of oldest trick in book - Divide and Conquer. Sad to see whole world again and again falling for it. Every nation has leader it deserves and all this fighting just proves you don't deserve anybody better, probably someone even worse and probably you will get someone worse soon.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
As far as my understanding of Vietnam Draft if you didn't want to enlist and serve in some sense of military then there was education.
You had to own up to something! So there were those that became students and gave 100% to their country that way. It isn't all just being the braun cattle into battle thing to support your nation. There is the commercial and education sector which is equally important.

People may ridicule the educated with their cushy jobs and all. I ask this, what would hard laborers do if there wasn't people that designed the actual products that their transporting or building?

It's kind of hard to plant a garden without seeds hard laborers. You may be all ready to go with garden tools and soil that's prepared and the daily enthusiasm of water to add. The Garden doesn't get too far without seeds and all along the way you all beat the # out seed creators because they aren't doing all the work..
Straight Messed right...Well make your own seeds then Hard Laborers or ....oh yah...education is necessary to create with a will of iron to avoid death by garden tools as well just so the seed makers can deliver the product that your jobs rely on to perform...

That's how growth happens people.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

So mccain set a carrier on fire and then gets shot down and we're supposed to love him??? Nah.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

But a coward who lied to get out of serving is much better than a man who served. (eye roll)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: primus2012

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I'm your huckleberry.

How does someone who plays a variety of very physically intensive sports all the sudden laid low by a miraculous onset of 'bone spurs'. That's like you telling me you shouldn't be held accountable for previous information posted in this thread because you can't read (after responding to my post).

Its like you haven't even fully read this very thread to pose that silly question.

An athlete may think himself a body worth a Michaelangelo sculpture and be gungho about serving but can very well be rejected by Dr Uncle Sammy for something like bone spurs, scoliosis, fallen arches, color blindness, the list goes on.

This is just one of those 'aha we got him for real this time' fails. When oh when will the lefts' butthurt go away?

Bone Spurs are easily waivable if the applicant is willing to prove they don't affect basic function (which any athlete could easily do). Trump wasn't trying to enlist, he was trying to avoid being drafted.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

McCain crashed an aircraft by incompetence and talked too much as a POW.Los Angeles Times, Oct. 6, 2008: Cockpit instruments that froze on impact showed the engine was still producing power. When water quenched the exhaust stack, it preserved a bright blue color, showing that the engine was still hot. And an aviator behind McCain reported that the engine was producing the black smoke characteristic of Skyraiders.

Investigators determined that McCain was watching instruments in his cockpit that indicated the position of his landing gear and had lost track of his altitude and speed.

The report concluded: "In the opinion of the board, the pilot's preoccupation in the cockpit … coupled with the use of a power setting too low to maintain level flight in a turn were the primary causes of this accident."

HIS only political moves HAVE BEEN obstruction against the new invader on behalf of the old guard

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join