It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICA.WE.ARE.ALREADY.AT.WAR

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

A person I really have a lot of personal problems with always likes to WRITE.IN.CAPS.WITH.PERIODS.BETWEEN.EVERY.WORD.

It's drives me nuts.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
your OP presents the outer ring of crust of the Pizza. but does not present the real threat ~ which is against the Constitutional Republic both on the legal front and as a armed anarchist front
see: www.understandingthethreat.com...

Obama, obedient to the deep-state, created 'open borders', outflanked decades of Immigration polices, created 'Sannctuary Cities'... and assigned army-prime young men with conflict experience in war-torn Syria to 10-20 man squad/groups into the 100 or-so Sanctuary-City regions all over the geographic USA.......

Obama, obedient to the deep-state, assigned or appointed almost a Score of Muslim Brotherhood, suit & tie/western appearance Executive status followers of Islamic Jihad into high level Appointed positions with various Government Agencies or vital Departments like Justice & State & Civil-Rights,
etc
(Strike because of being too inflammatory)

so now there are both armed cells of Jihadists ready for executing the next Las Vegas
and there are important legal positions which dictate civilian guidelines of behavior and protocol ... positioned in many of the influential gateways of government authority

8 years of inside & outside attacks on the former 'Beacon of Hope for the world' if only in principal instead of practice
edit on rd31150878148623582017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on rd31150878162123002017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

well you cant be British if you consider yourself Welsh...or according to wiki only half of Welsh see themselves as British. I see you're an agent provocateur

I'm sorry, but no. I am Welsh and British. Don't be silly.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Then you would be wrong. Urban warfare training that I received was always against leftwing communist types who hated America. It was very common training back in the Viet Nam era.

I can imagine, all those filthy hippy's putting flowers in your guns...

-War does not determine who is right but who is left. -

I'm fairly sure that quote you posted refers to who is left standing and not who is on the left politically.

It also proves how pointless war is.
edit on 23-10-2017 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

My most recent "enlightenment" is realizing that whatever the left are shouting about they are probably the most guilty of. And the louder they shout the more guilty they are. If they shout about hate, they are probably spewing more hate than anyone else. If they shout about racism, they are probably committing more racist acts than anyone else. And lately they have been shouting about war. That was all I needed to hear.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

So you don’t actually give thought to words... you just auto-translate to bullsh*t in your own head... got it.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There is a war on Candy, the leftist don't want your children to eat sweets this Halloween.
Has anyone noticed?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

What a lame response. Yes, I thought about the words, until it was too repetitions to waste time with. Expecting different results form the same actions is lunacy. I leave that to you.

I don't have to auto-translate liberals to bullsh*t - they pretty much do that themselves.
edit on 23-10-2017 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

YEAH that "KILL Commie" itch we have...WE AREN'T paranoid after all, huh?
Do you think they'll let them get bad enough to require a nationwide"Battle for Athens" or does YOUR instinct sniff them as "Patty Hearst "clones?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
There is a war on Candy, the leftist don't want your children to eat sweets this Halloween.
Has anyone noticed?

Very true! Since rightists don't want children to have easy access to dental care, no candy for de KIDS!

I hand out carrots.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

That Nazi,GOERING taught them that..
WHY not ,the early WEIMAR ,brownshirts got part of THEIR beginning platform from the Dixecrats accept the parts THE NAZIs deemed too racist.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I define "Hates America" as preferring violence over dialog, hating law and order, repudiating the Constitution and being willing to suck up money from America hating NGO's (like George Soros sponsors) and shooting our elected representatives at baseball practice. Oh and anything antifa.

Right up to shooting elected officials that pretty much describes Trump does it not? Bashes the military, the judicial, attacks gold-star families, circumvents the Constitution with his failed EO's, fomenting violence during the campaign, I could go on but you would get it screaming na-na-na-na-na like that...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Has anyone noticed?

They don't want them wearing costumes either. Almost every possible outfit is not PC for reason or other.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Has anyone noticed?

Very true! Since rightists don't want children to have easy access to dental care, no candy for de KIDS!

I hand out carrots.

Define "easy access."

If you mean taxed so much for a dentist I am assigned by a bureaucrat in DC who them dictates that if my child eats too much candy that causes him or her to need said procedure, therefore, there is no point to it because of poor health ...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Define "easy access."

Short skirts, no undies.

Affordable, for low income families.

f you mean taxed so much for a dentist I am assigned by a bureaucrat in DC who them dictates that if my child eats too much candy

I was being mostly sarcastic. Calm down.
edit on 23-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

ONE source provider = VA care, civilians(DUH)...accept NO ONE will then ever FIX it without a MASSIVE effort, once it would be in place with full DemaNazi forces in play,to guard their PAYCHECK.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Has anyone noticed?

I hand out carrots.

What? Halloween is only once a year!

I'm skipping your house... but your right, leftist want illegal immigrant children to have easy access to dental care.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If anyone has read the book
"The men who stare at goats"

This could be worth a read

Battlefield realities, trickled-down to every day policing activities... in your own neighbourhood
edit on 23/10/17 by Damiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Has anyone noticed?

I hand out carrots.

What? Halloween is only once a year!

I'm skipping your house... but your right, leftist want illegal immigrant children to have easy access to dental care.

That's why I give Black and Hispanic-looking kids real candy in an effort to push our free-government dental care, since if they get cavities or diabetes it's easier to push for care.

Privileged white kids can already afford it so they get carrots or hummus.

You can dress up like an illegal immigrant or go black face if you want real candy.
edit on 23-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

It seems like you got a bit extreme during your time away.

Hi Kali, honestly in the time I was walkabout I missed your perspective. It's always been different from mine but you've always been willing to discuss issues with logic and compassion. In my OP I note where I believe we are at this point in time with all the craziness going on in America today. Then say and offer the hope we can come together as a united people through rational discussion. Finally say what I feel will happen if that does not happen. It's not something I want or would ever hope for. It's also something I wouldn't shy away from.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join