It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICA.WE.ARE.ALREADY.AT.WAR

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I’d just like to request we hold off on Civil War 2.0 until after Dec 2019.... Really want to see Star Wars Episode IX ...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Well, your OP is riddled with bias, so, no, I think not. Rubbish.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Really? I don't have a biased bone in my body. How about some specifics or is that asking too much?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I am a Conservative Leftist

Comedy Gold

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

Really? I don't have a biased bone in my body. How about some specifics or is that asking too much?

Well, the moment that you mentioned Obama's full name loud alarm bells went off. Mentioning 'Hussein' tends to be shorthand for 'HE'S A SECRET MOOSLIM TERR'RIST!!!!', or other such rubbish. Then there's the fact you seem to think that Democrats are not patriots. I'm British, but my Oregonian wife is a Democrat and she loves her country very deeply. Why would she not?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Despite the current administration and Republican control of both houses of Congress, despite continued denial of global climate change even in the face of the hottest years in recorded history and historic weather events occurring with uncanny frequency, and despite the fact that it is far more likely for a progressive leader to be assasinated (Gandhi, JFK, RFK, Dr. King) vs. shot, but surviving, you still believe that it’s the left that wants a war.

But it’s folks like you, who are definitely not on the left who are preparing for, and one might say, even bragging about their preparations for, a war.

The world is changing.

The so-called left is not the cause, recognizes it, alone, cannot be the solution, and fears only that inaction, or outright denial, will only lead to widespread suffering at best, and extinction at worst.

It is not the “leftists” that are threatening you...

It is the world.

And history.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

You have been threatening to shoot American citizens in a civil war. No bias?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Despite the current administration and Republican control of both houses of Congress, despite continued denial of global climate change even in the face of the hottest years in recorded history and historic weather events occurring with uncanny frequency, and despite the fact that it is far more likely for a progressive leader to be assasinated (Gandhi, JFK, RFK, Dr. King) vs. shot, but surviving, you still believe that it’s the left that wants a war.

But it’s folks like you, who are definitely not on the left who are preparing for, and one might say, even bragging about their preparations for, a war.

The world is changing.

The so-called left is not the cause, recognizes it, alone, cannot be the solution, and fears only that inaction, or outright denial, will only lead to widespread suffering at best, and extinction at worst.

Your post reminds me of a funny story. When I first met my wife we would vacation with her whole family in beach house in the Carolinas. I met Uncle Buck from Kentucky. He was really right wing. It took a couple of years and Buck finally started to warm up to me as we were grilling fish while drinking filter American beer which I hate more than anything. So he started telling me about a cabin they have in Kentucky. It's a really good time where they just drink beer all day and when the deer walk by they shoot them. He turns to me and says, "So df, do you think you could shoot a deer?" Now being from a blue state I've never touched a real gun my whole life. And the idea of killing Bambi's mother just doesn't appeal to me. So I responded to Buck by saying, "Maybe in self-defense." It was not the right answer. I never went beer-drinking-deer-shooting with Buck.

edit on 23-10-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Somethingsamiss

I totally agree with your point, we should not promote violence with people who disagree with us. That's a time to debate ideas but if you're honest about it, the left (especially the college campuses) do not want to have civilized debate. They want "safe spaces" and violent protests. I'm not saying the far right crazies are better, just that's a different topic.

As far as preaching violence, I am not. I am preaching self defense and self preservation. In the current situation of leftwing violence and hate anything else is just stupid IMO.

I think the first part is a gross generalization.
The second making comments about being on the front lines is.

Please know im not attacking. Just think your point could have been made in a less abrasive way.

Still don't. Agree with the op though.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

...the Far Right..

From where I sit, it's hard not to read your post as falling squarely into that camp.

Civil war is not coming. At least not in this decade, or likely the next several.

Gen Z is coming- one of the most libertarian group of people in nearly a century...with few hangups about any of the wedge issues. They're in high school now or are just entering the workforce...and they make fun of snowflake culture.

The nuttiness will diminish. Just give it time.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Well, the moment that you mentioned Obama's full name loud alarm bells went off. Mentioning 'Hussein' tends to be shorthand for 'HE'S A SECRET MOOSLIM TERR'RIST!!!!', or other such rubbish. Then there's the fact you seem to think that Democrats are not patriots. I'm British, but my Oregonian wife is a Democrat and she loves her country very deeply. Why would she not?

No I'm just saying that I think things went to s**t when the great Obama became president. Personally I hoped that his "hope and change" was a real thing but it wasn't. He was the weaponizer in chief and the great divider. But personally, for me, I walked away from political activity when Bush Jr went insane and invaded Iraq under false pretenses. After that I just didn't believe in any of it any more. Now I simply observe.

I'm glad your wife loves her country and FWIW am half British myself. I've lived many years in both England and Scotland. Personally I'd rather live in either than in (western) Oregon though. See I live to the north of Portland (WA state) and most of this whole western corridor is a half lawless leftist embarrassment. Luckily it doesn't represent most of America and I look forward to the time I can get out of here and move to a lawful state.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: FissionSurplus

So a couple hundred idiots are fighting with neo-Nazis out in California and you think that's a good reason for you to say unhinged violent # like this?

bringing a pu$$y hat to a gun fight

Let me help you out dummy. Antifa don't wear the pink hats.

People on the Left are getting fed up with morons on the right, from the useful idiots on Internet forums, the wingnuts on the street shooting people, beating people with leaded sticks and running over people — to the spray tanned douche bag in the White House — trying to dismiss half the country as being in the pay of Soros.

Keep it though. That sort of blanket insult really paid off well for Clinton, didn't it?

As usual, your reading comprehension is so off that I'm not going to even bother pointing out all the errors in your assumptions. You cherry picked what you wanted out of my post and went to town like you always do. All I can say is, your lack of understanding and your inability to comprehend what is going on while you're throwing a verbal tantrum will get you nowhere.

To your credit, you proved my point regarding useful idiots quite nicely. I guess you get a participation trophy for that. Extra points for parroting the same tired lines we have come to expect from your ilk.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Since there seems to be confusion from the left regarding what I had written, which was, in essence, DON'T FALL FOR THIS LEFT VS. RIGHT FIGHT, IT'S A TRAP, STAY HOME ON NOVEMBER 4th AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, I feel this gentleman hits the nail square on the head.

Warning, a few curse words, but nothing a grown-up can't handle.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

I watched the whole video...I would like to buy that dude a and have a chat with him.

He is straight on target for the most part and says it in a plain way that anybody could grasp.

Thanks for posting that, a star for you.

He sees the big picture and is very close in his assessment.

That video is worthy of a thread by itself. You should start one so it doesn't get lost in this thread.

edit on R132017-10-23T03:13:29-05:00k1310Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

How will you know which "leftist" to shoot when you are on the battle lines? How will you identify them?

Obama t-shirts. It's a dead giveaway.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Lets not use words like "Left", "Right" and lets explicitly state what we are saying here, otherwise I have no idea what you are talking about?

So all these Left and Right people.. they all hold the same views for everything in each of their groups?

----

Anyone who believes the president of the United States controls or directs anything according to his own will is certainly misled, and holds a wrong view.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

dude you literally admitted that there are violence and problems on the right as well but apparently we should shut up about that because only the nebulously defined 'left' deserve death on the glorious battlefield of the new american century

if that's not biased, what the heck is?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Yes but you support the the party that gets it's funding from these people,then try to shame them,sounds to me like hypocrisy,say one thing but do the opposite guess thats cool with liberals,in Calif we call it 2 faced

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

It makes me have faith that there are still more normal people then there are crazies.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

You sir are an extremist.

You're steps away from doing something stupid if your posting in this thread is an indicator of anything.

You've probably made a few lists.

Grow up. Lefties do not want to kill you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join