It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICA.WE.ARE.ALREADY.AT.WAR

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Baseball field is the line for you then? That one event.

Those godda*mn leftists Marxist globalist baseball shooters. Damn all one of them.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It's amazing how centrists and reasonable presidents have been labeled Leftists failures over the years.

I disagreed with Obama on many issues, but he is far from being the Leftist boogeyman people make him out to be.

Hell, he's not even a Leftist.

O'Reilly once said, "I have leftists on my show all the time." Yeah, when you are that far to the right everyone is a leftist.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
America IS at war. It is a 'soft' war, so far. I do believe that useful idiots on the left are being stirred up with emotions in order to get as many as possible for 'cannon fodder'. Paid for by Soros and the Clintons, the nonsense known as Antifa and BLM are JOKES. Total jokes, sucking in a bunch of emotionally screwed-up people thinking they're going to take over and create total anarchy with bike locks, pepper spray, and sticks.

The smart people understand that, despite their constant media spotlight, these anarchy fools are bringing a pu$$y hat to a gun fight, and they're going to be slaughtered by a boatload of very angry right wing people who are tired of the media campaign of insults and attacks against what they hold dear. I already know way too many that are tired of racist verbal attacks on TV and in person because their skin is white. It's utter garbage.

What the OP says is true, despite all the left trying to derail, insult, and whine.

Take it for what it is. The truth. "They" (the unelected puppeteers) want many things to change in this country, and what better way to do it than to piss off the people they want to squash, by using the out-of-control emotions of leftists who think that throwing fits, screaming, attacking others, and spewing propaganda and jingoistic phrases is a strategic way to start a very, VERY ugly fight. Those are the disposable, useful idiots.

If you're smart, you'll stay out of the fight, because you're being used. Show Soros and Clinton how much money they've wasted betting on animalistic violence. I will be minding my own business on that day, as I always do. It doesn't mean I'm not armed, I'm just not going to play into this psy op trap.

edit on 22-10-2017 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: introvert

It's amazing how centrists and reasonable presidents have been labeled Leftists failures over the years.

I disagreed with Obama on many issues, but he is far from being the Leftist boogeyman people make him out to be.

Hell, he's not even a Leftist.

O'Reilly once said, "I have leftists on my show all the time." Yeah, when you are that far to the right everyone is a leftist.

Bingo.

Wonder how many will understand that.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
EVIL leftists with their equality and gay rights and women’s rights wanting everyone to treat everyone else with respect and empathy... just like the Nazis.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

that does not mean we have to take to the streets and cause harm to those who don't agree with our side. There is another group out there in the world doing just that. You may have heard of them. They dress like ninjas and have an unnatural obsession with virgins. Your rant and any rant from the other side preaching violence is disgusting.

I totally agree with your point, we should not promote violence with people who disagree with us. That's a time to debate ideas but if you're honest about it, the left (especially the college campuses) do not want to have civilized debate. They want "safe spaces" and violent protests. I'm not saying the far right crazies are better, just that's a different topic.

As far as preaching violence, I am not. I am preaching self defense and self preservation. In the current situation of leftwing violence and hate anything else is just stupid IMO.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

So a couple hundred idiots are fighting with neo-Nazis out in California and you think that's a good reason for you to say unhinged violent # like this?

bringing a pu$$y hat to a gun fight

Let me help you out dummy. Antifa don't wear the pink hats.

People on the Left are getting fed up with morons on the right, from the useful idiots on Internet forums, the wingnuts on the street shooting people, beating people with leaded sticks and running over people — to the spray tanned douche bag in the White House — trying to dismiss half the country as being in the pay of Soros.

Keep it though. That sort of blanket insult really paid off well for Clinton, didn't it?
edit on 2017-10-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I see .. so the people claiming to have all the guns are telling the unarmed masses— hey if you unarmed people want a war, we’ll kill you all...

Because of the baseball field guy.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

You live in a very delusional world. Many people on the left condemn the use of violence. It's a very well known fact that the very last thing you ever want to do when protesting in order to attain equality is to commit acts of violence.

Authoritarianism is making a comeback. Here's the time-tested way to defeat it

Violence only strengthens the authoritarians grip on inequality.

Your post sounds like you think the left is only interested in violence. This is simply not true and is just a delusional dream of yours based on hatred.

I also love this country. But unlike you, I love the people who live here because they are my countrymen. You don't love people. You love some delusional ideal in your mind. And yes, some ideas are worth loving. But your delusional ideas in your head not as important as the lives of living human beings. The OP was bragging about guns and his desire to hurt people. It seems like you are supporting him in his efforts.

edit on 22-10-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Leftists, and communists, and Marxists oh my..... Really hitting on all of the righty buzzwords in this thread...

Ya know, it's kind of funny that most of the people talking about a civil war come from a certain demographic. I very rarely hear this rhetoric from people on the left. It does happen, but it's rare.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Look at em all smiling about their Soros checks!

How many bike locks do you think they've got in that bag?

When you're getting yourself all hot and bothered with fantasies of ending your perpetual triggering with a gun, which do you imagine taking your rage out on first?

It's funny that I don't see leftists on ATS dreaming about civil war, talking about how they're locked n loaded and ready to shoot down their countrymen. Do you?

No, what I see is wingnuts who were screeching about civil war for the past eight years are still screeching about civil war because deep down, like that bike lock asshole, they delude themselves with romantic notions of being revolutionaries. In reality they're mostly just flawed people with weak characters who take to the Internet to anonymously give voice to their violent authoritarian fantasies.
edit on 2017-10-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
EVIL leftists with their equality and gay rights and women’s rights wanting everyone to treat everyone else with respect and empathy... just like the Nazis.

Ok, let's play the sugar coat game.

Those evil righties with their financial stability and responsibilities. Wanting everyone else to hoist themselves and their communities by conservative methods and investing equity towards future prosperity.

That was fun but now I feel sick.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Antifa don't wear the pink hats.

No they don't they're the dips in the black ninja hoodie outfits and face masks. With clubs. Pretty tactically stupid really. Which is about what I'd expect to see from a bunch of untrained anarchists.

trying to dismiss half the country as being in the pay of Soros.

Not half, just the bought and paid for tools like antifa, BLM, etc. Not rocket science.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Protests are for city folks.

They can burn as many cities as they want.

Once they try to move into the rural areas, they will find a whole new ballgame they are completely and utterly unprepared for.

They wouldn't last long.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Little girls are most dangerous! (that's sarcasm for the psychopaths posting here)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
“And we would have won Civil War 2.0 if it hadn’t been for all the leftist Soros paid mercenaries.”

Damn Soros always one step ahead.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

If what you are saying is even possible then red states would be richer than blue states. But they are not.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
“And we would have won Civil War 2.0 if it hadn’t been for all the leftist Soros paid mercenaries.”

Damn Soros always one step ahead.

If Soros is so powerful then how come Republicans are in control at every level of government from local to the presidency?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
No, what I see is wingnuts who were screeching about civil war for the past eight years are still screeching about civil war because deep down, like that bike lock asshole, they delude themselves with romantic notions of being revolutionaries. In reality they're mostly just flawed people with weak characters who take to the Internet to anonymously give voice to their violent authoritarian fantasies.

Best post of the whole thread. theantediluvian, I share your frequency.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The means don't equal the ends. How wealth is obtained, kept and grown is not based on a political ideology.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join