It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICA.WE.ARE.ALREADY.AT.WAR

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Oh man, that op was just too fricken hilarious !

You're thread deserves its very own episode on the Jerry Springer show.

And don't forget to wear your loin cloth and snakeskin cowboy boots.... you show them other wannabe Rambos how it's really done, eh chummy ?

All them lefist commie pink pussy hat wearers will be a-peein' in their panties.

You manly man you.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Die slowly while medicated...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
BY the way, INDIA is at play in this as well kids..www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Bassago
a reply to: olaru12

Hey olaru12 how you doing, been a long time.

How will you know which "leftist" to shoot when you are on the battle lines? How will you identify them?

If they're wearing wannabe ninja cloths and hoodies, carrying clubs and wearing face masks I figure that's a good bet.

Half those people you just described are undercover cops and agent provocateurs.

Killin cops is a felony...

I have a feeling that shooting people for the way they are dressed is also a felony.

Shooting people in general is a felony

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

You're thread deserves its very own episode on the Jerry Springer show.

Yeah absolutely, never seen his show or read a tabloid article about him though. Is he a conservative?

you show them other wannabe Rambos how it's really done, eh chummy ? All them lefist commie pink pussy hat wearers will be a-peein' in their panties.

You betcha, Ashley Judd better not march on my town. Well, in all fairness I kinda like her. It's the terrorists in the ninja outfits, face masks and clubs that cause a little more concern. Note, I said "little." We had a simple motto when I was in the military but I don't think you'd really get it so I'll just leave it out. Don't want to trigger any more snowflakes.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Nice rant....

I'm sick of the labels and the bitching quite frankly.

Can't we just all get along... ??

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Absolutely MahaJ, just as soon as they stop trying to assassinate our elected representatives while playing baseball and attacking us with cubs and pepper spray, etc. Until then not so much (which is unfortunate.)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

a reply to: MamaJ

Absolutely MahaJ, just as soon as they stop trying to assassinate our elected representatives while playing baseball...

They? It was one guy. You are taking literally the action of ONE person, and applying it to millions of people that represent a political ideology. You are the poster boy of overreactions.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Again, the actions of a radical organization, or a LONE sniper doesn't represent MILLIONS of other people. Do you honestly believe that the majority of liberals actually agree with antifa or BLM? Or feel that sniping cops is the "right way" to fix police misconduct or crimes?

That's like me saying "Well.. time for civil war because you know.. KKK!" Or suggesting that the actions of supremacists with torches means that whelp.. it's time to take up arms!

Just because there is a healthy # of idiots doesn't mean we as a country should kill each other over it. Let them be idiots, and don't put yourself in the path of these idiots, and you should be O.K.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Well, your OP is riddled with bias, so, no, I think not. Rubbish.

Really? I don't have a biased bone in my body. How about some specifics or is that asking too much?

Are you ill? Read your OP. It's a load of made up #e to satisfy your bias. 'I won't get into partisan....it's all the fault of the left, they want war, lets kill anyone wearing black because they're super evil commie-zombie-anarchists rom outer space'....

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

It's people like you that perpetuate and exacerbate this crap. It's not on one side. Never was. You people have amnesia when it comes to the campaign. And then there's this.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You said attempts on elected officials.

And then to prove your point you post a bunch of articles about attacks on law enforcement.

You’re a gold mine, amigo.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I may be retired (retired F/T LEO and recently retired P/T Paramedic) but I too have been trained by some of the finest institutions on this green Earth and I stand ready to defend this nation and her duly installed government when/if needed. Hope that day never comes, but I'll be shoulder to shoulder with you on that front line if it does.

Now a personal rant of my own...

The unorganized citizen's militia is a legitimate and actual part of this nation's armed services community (see: Militia Act of 1903 and more importantly our Constitution). The militia (both organized state NG and unorganized) is as much as a part of the armed services as the Army or Navy (then called the Marines) which are all specified in the Constitution.

With this in mind, I find it highly disturbing at the amount of ridicule, disrespect and outright hostility the unorganized militia endures. Of course it is a targeted effort to discredit citizens and the important role we play in the national defense. Ensuring tranquility, enforcing domestic laws, squashing rebellion and repelling foreign invasion are all duties of the unorganized militia (and each citizen, respectively). It is no surprise that America's enemies seek to discredit and libel patriots/citizen-soldiers and whittle away at their capacity to carry out their Constitutionally ingrained duties (ie: via sporting purpose weaponry, NFA tax stamps, federal rules for grand juries, etc).

Continue to endure the ridicule and slander - these things only prove you're doing something right. When the corrupt and sick establishment tells you to stop doing something, you know its time to dig in and ignore them entirely.
edit on 10/25/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I’d wager a lot of the ridicule comes from saying things like “the unorganized militia is as much an armed service as the Marine Corps.”

Sort of the same way people actually in the military laugh when an enlistee who hasn’t even gone to boot camp claims to be in the service.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Perhaps I should have been a little clearer: "Constitutionally specified armed defense of the United States."

In that respect, yes, the unorganized militia is just as legitimate as those institutions you mentioned. Unfortunately, only one of those four Constitutionally specified national defense "institutions" lack public funding and frankly respect.

As far as training and capability goes, they're obviously light years apart. However, that is a function of the aforementioned problems (including funding and lack of support). I'd imagine any armed defense institution would be useless without billions in funding.

Regardless, everyone would do well to kindly acquaint themselves with all of the facts. My purpose isn't to disparage US Marines or anyone else, but to simply state that I have respect for any citizen that acts in defense of their country. Are there varying degrees of respect? Of course. The keyboard warrior defending the honor of their flag is different than someone dying for that same flag. The hacker (Jester, for instance) infiltrating and exploiting ISIL terrorist targets is also worthy of respect. That fact is undisputed, with me at least. The lack of pay for militia members and total reliance on self-funding are two of the things I respect about citizen miltias.

The Constitution is very clear in that respect, and I think it is important to point this out. I personally don't believe the Constitution is something we should be picking apart, deciding which parts matter and which parts do not. Whether you respect those individuals or not, ridicule and insults are entirely inappropriate (but extremely common).

edit on 10/25/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Hope that day never comes, but I'll be shoulder to shoulder with you on that front line if it does.

You and me both but your response gives me hope. Off topic (sort of) I'm really interested in those inauguration day "disrupt" rioters in DC meeting the judge next month and each facing up to 70 years in the slammer. Hopefully that will come to pass. That'll take care of a couple hundred enemy combatants anyway. Got to start somewhere right?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Hope that day never comes, but I'll be shoulder to shoulder with you on that front line if it does.

You and me both but your response gives me hope. Off topic (sort of) I'm really interested in those inauguration day "disrupt" rioters in DC meeting the judge next month and each facing up to 70 years in the slammer. Hopefully that will come to pass. That'll take care of a couple hundred enemy combatants anyway. Got to start somewhere right?

That's what people should get for exercising their rights to assemble! Damn Constituion loving freaks!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

That's what people should get for exercising their rights to assemble! Damn Constituion loving freaks!

Hey he’s an expert in war and badassness, not the constitution. God, cut him some slack!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I don’t think the lack of respect is limited to the unorganized militia of the US.

Which, incidentally, I’d wager most people have zero concept of what that is.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join