It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICA.WE.ARE.ALREADY.AT.WAR

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hello ATS,
Been quite a while since I've posted but WTH, right? I fully expect this thread to be killed by ATS before it even begins. Additionally it's highly probable I'll be banned for posting it. I don't care, this needs to be said.

There has been much talk about "Will the US have another civil war" etc, etc. I submit that we are already there and the first shots were fired on an Alexandria Virginia baseball field by a crazed Bernie bro Democrat hell bent on murdering conservative Republicans. Crazed Bernie Bro Attacks Republican Representatives

I won't repeat the BS from that insane partisan craziness. I simply point to it and submit that conservative Americans are already under lethal attack from the leftist Marxists polluting America with their hate. Really, if you cannot see this you have been living under a rock or are in willful denial. Do not mistake this for giving far right Neo-Nazi any space or slack. They are another problem for America but that's not the focus of this thread.

So where did all this leftist, Marxist hate come from? It's always been there (at least since the 50's or 60's) but I believe it was brought to the forefront by Barack Hussein Obama. The president who weaponized the DOJ, IRS, BLM, EPA, the intelligence services and much much more. In my opinion (note: I mean my personal opinion) Obama hated America, Michelle hated America. So obviously his "mandates" would be damaging to America.

Which brings us back to the left/right conflict and the American Civil War 2.0. Here is what I would say to the leftists. Many of us "conservatives" are more prepared for war than you are or ever will be. As example, personally I've trained with firearms and weapons for more than 50 years. Additionally I've been trained by the US military in the art of war. So when I see leftists or antifa spouting off about resistance and violence it makes me laugh. Just because you may have bought a weapon doesn't mean you have a freaking clue how to really use the weapon or understand how real war is performed.

Which leaves us with this, either we can work together to find a way to coexist or we can have and escalate a real war. I love this country but suspect most leftists do not. Personally I don't really care which way you choose but thought it best to give you the option before you made a mistake you cannot return from.

Pelosi shout down
Illegal immigration rally
Berkley Battle
Berkley Protests
Antifa attacks
Far left violence
Antifa violence

Look at the latest perverted, disgusting sex debacle from the leftist Marxist democrat Harvey Weinstein. He is not an aberration of the left, he is the left. From Bill Clinton, Ben Affleck, enablers like Hillary and all the other pervs who would dare to lecture decent American citizens about what right or good. God help us and give me a frigging break. Personally I'm ready to head to the front lines as the shooting starts in earnest. I look forward to seeing my true patriotic American brothers and sisters there. Make America Great Again!!!!

PS I do not care what the Left, the Far Right, the Middle, the Space or Illegal Aliens or anyone else has to say about this post. I'm simply stating my "truth" and don't really give s**t what any opposition has to say. See you on the battle lines.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Just letting you know not all leftists support the sick monster Weinstein. I am a Conservative Leftist and I do not in anyway support him and his sick colleagues.

Also, according to my former professor, there are Feminists who are willing to take a stand against Weinstein and his cronies ever since news of the Hollyweird sex scandals came out in the 1970s but they are unreported.

There are also leftists who opposed the TPTB here in LA. Many of them hated people like Kissinger and other Globalists.
edit on 10/22/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Amen.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
Hello ATS,
Been quite a while since I've posted but WTH, right? I fully expect this thread to be killed by ATS before it even begins. Additionally it's highly probable I'll be banned for posting it. I don't care, this needs to be said.

That is drama queen stuff right there. Other than that, not a terrible post.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

A "conservative leftist" ?

Wow...folks will grasp at any straw in an attempt to define themselves, or more importantly, to try to fit in with a perceived click.

Where's the "I'm a lesbian stuck in a man's body" support group at tonight, I brought the doughnuts....

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

That was a fine paranoid rant you just gave.

Additionally I've been trained by the US military in the art of war.

To fight “leftists”? Doubt it.

In fact I’d wager you were fighting alongside leftists.

I love this country but suspect most leftists do not.

That will get you many stars. Well done.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I believe you starwarsisreal, just seems like things have gone off the rails so badly that we are to the point where we're left with little option but fight for our lives. There have been conservatives who've had scandals as well but it just seems (to me anyway) this is primarily the domain of the "liberal" world. Maybe I'm wrong on that but I'm not wrong about the violence.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You claim a number of left-aligned individuals and groups hate America.

How do you define "Hates America?"

-dex

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

To fight “leftists”? Doubt it. In fact I’d wager you were fighting alongside leftists.

Then you would be wrong. Urban warfare training that I received was always against leftwing communist types who hated America. It was very common training back in the Viet Nam era.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Well look for me personally, I believed in a lot of the left's ideas like free education, pro choice, Feminism etc.

But I am also weary of how far we should take it.

I believe we also shouldn't go to the path of Brave New World and that like it or not we need some traditional values because otherwise we will devolve into degeneracy.

Just look at this video for example. This is what happens when we take leftist ideas too far and throw away all traditional values:

edit on 10/22/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Then you would be wrong.

So you’re saying there are no leftists in the United States military?

Do you always say stupid things?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I see little to get you banned other than calling out mods.

I am beginning to see that technology may make some parts conservatism very out dated. I think this is because of automation/tech may end artificial scarcity. This would spur a universal income because any traditional work would be very very limited or part time.
Of course there are parts of social conservatism that may very well hold true, but the financial side may very well be turned on it's head.
We will see.

Edit: Average conservative VS average liberal-conservative by a knock out.

edit on 22-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

How do you define "Hates America?"

I define "Hates America" as preferring violence over dialog, hating law and order, repudiating the Constitution and being willing to suck up money from America hating NGO's (like George Soros sponsors) and shooting our elected representatives at baseball practice. Oh and anything antifa.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
*yawn* another conservative telling us they got guns and are ready for war.

+8 more 
link   
That was nuts. You sound like a real grouchy old man. Find a hobby-that doesn't include your guns and military training to kill-like woodworking.

+10 more 
link   
I wonder if the people of Syria would think America is n the midst of a civil war???

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

How will you know which "leftist" to shoot when you are on the battle lines? How will you identify them?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

So you’re saying there are no leftists in the United States military?

Do you always say stupid things?

Well I'm sure there are now days, not so much when I was in. Commie Marxists leftists seem to be everywhere now though. And is that all you got? Bad mouthing instead of addressing the original post? Pretty lame.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

How will you know which "leftist" to shoot when you are on the battle lines? How will you identify them?

It’s basically a army of hippies.

The commies are coming!!!!

edit on 22-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

If you're over 50 years old and still buy into the left/right paradigm, that pretty much says it all.

Have fun wishing war on your fellow countrymen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join