It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Documentary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just watched thru the most indepth Vietnam documentary series Ive seen yet. Ken Burns worked for over 10 years on it. And it shows.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Sharkwater is my fav. An amazing and apt doc. Here's the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Agree with anything by Ken Burns. His Baseball one might be my favorite of his, and I'm really not a huge baseball fan.

For recently watched, I really thought Mirage Men was excellent. If you're into UFOs this one might provide a different perspective than you're accustomed to.

Another I thought well worth a watch was I Am. It's a lot more new agey touchy-feely than my typical fare, but I thought it was well done and thought provoking.

edit on 10/24/2017 by yeahright because: Links

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Since I bought an invite to private tracker I started to watch new documentaries quite often. All I need is to visit homepage and select the genre. Yesterday I watched The Story of the Weeping Camel, this documentary was made in 2003, set in the Gobi desert. Was interesting to watch. But my fav documentary ever is This Is Spinal Tap (1984) by and with Rob Reiner, Christopher Guest, Michael McKean and Harry Shearer.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: alexgrin

This is Spinal Tap is a MOCKumentary though, very, very different from the topic at hand.

I just saw the documentary from Jim Carrey on Man on the Moon. He was Andy on set, 100%. The directors went mildy nuts, but in a good way. Glad he waited 20 years to release the behind the scenes footage, which was shot by Andy Kaufmans girlfriend. Heartwarming.

edit on 21-11-2017 by Jungian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join