It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for an old UFO video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hi All,

I have been searching for this video in vain recently.
I saw it a few years ago on the net. Not saying it's holy grail but it did stay in the back of my head all these years and I'd really like to see it again. Maybe someone here will have it saved somewhere or at least seen it?

footage:
Pretty sure it was shot in France;
An amateur is filming a UFO (small white orb if i remember correctly) flying over nearby hills. A helicopter from French Police is flying after it.
It is all relatively good footage and the orb can be seen in same frame with helicopter.
Remember the video itself was quite low quality.
I would say by the look of the people and the helicopter it was probably early 80's.
Was probably filmed with film handheld cam. VHS rec probably, with all the video artefacts that this implies.

If it rings a bell to anyone let me know

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Était-ce cette vidéo peut-être?

This is a still from the video. It's not really clear enough to tell what the object is to be honest. Also the video here (although grainy) appears to be from 2001.

edit on 22/10/17 by mirageman because: ETA

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

damn beat me to it!
i was going to post that exactly video!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

When reading the description, I was thinking of the one shot in England, where an army helicopter was also chasing an orb, and if I remember well, we could see a crop circle forming at some point beneath the orb.
I think someone found a medieval map about the hill nearby called something devil. I heard it had been debunked, but I didn't see that part.

Nice find though as I didn't know about this French video. Merci beaucoup de le porter à mon attention.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi

The Oliver's Castle video was a hoax. Anyone with a modicum of knowledge and cheap video software could pull something similar together nowadays. But in 1996, when it first surfaced, it was not so cheap or easy.

Eventually an individual known as John Wayleigh(or Wabe) cam forward and admitted he'd filmed an already formed crop circle and then used CGI of the day to show the circle forming.

National Geographic used their usual analytic skills to debunk it all:

There is another video (which I can't find) of a British Army chopper hovering over a crop circle and then an orb (or bird) appears.

edit on 22/10/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

actually it was the first cgi hoax ufo video ever if i aint mistaken

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Wowo Mirageman amazing thanks
yes it's this one. thanks at least I can sleep now

t'es français?

All the best

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Logiciel

Merci beacoup mon amie

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The YouTube video says the French Government tried to ban this video. Anyone know what they are talking about regarding that?

Likely just a click bait lure but thought I’d ask.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Logiciel

There are many also from across the channel over here in Britain.

And across the Atlantic

The problem is that without exception all the images that we get to see are so low quality that the object can not really be seen for any details and likely any that do show detail are most probably snapped up and locked away by the authority's.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

First video nice LANTERN

Second has a full analysis done on here on a thread will try to find it.

top topics

join