It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

38 Women Accuse Director James Toback Of Sexual Misconduct

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

So as you bought the political landscape into it; are you saying you have found a way to legally not pay taxes?

Politics is almost as bad, so I do what I can to ensure nothing I do goes towards helping the money machine.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

its shocking that the morally superior hollywood has let this go on for so long?

i got a feeling harvey and this guy are the least pathetic scumbags in Hollywood. the real scumbags are the ones that are doing it to minors.

somehow i dont think Hollywood is the only industry riddled with scumbags. politicians and corporate ceo and board members come to mind. it no wonder our society is do fd.

edit on 391031America/ChicagoSun, 22 Oct 2017 22:39:23 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

why now is right.

what a strange time. Frst the msm and lobbyist darling loses to trump, email leaks, and now the Hollywood implosion, ?

it appears there are some backroom games being played and the old establishment appears to be losing to the new establishment. to early to tell if its a good thing or bad thing , but if they are against hillary its hard to imagine them as being worse.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The sexual assault rampant in Hollywood is a severe injustice that everyone has known about for decades, but have done absolutely nothing. Their silence is complicity.

Finally it is all coming to light, but people should hang their heads in shame.

All the way back to Fatty Arbuckle.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
Toback & Weinstein. What do they have in common beyond just being directors? If this keeps up, and it should, Hollywood could be in for a power change.

Dot, meet other dot.

if I recall correctly the power change is already happening with foreign interest taking lots of control in Hollywood.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Please remember folks this is not a 'hollywood problem'.

This is an everywhere problem.

It's colleges, it's workplaces, it's family homes.

Just saying 'Those hollyweird people are sick' is discounting the problem existing literally everywhere else.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Aazadan

So as you bought the political landscape into it; are you saying you have found a way to legally not pay taxes?

Taxes don't go into politicians pockets. Campaign funding does, and that's where their money comes from.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join