It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters ....I will go and take Trump out tonight!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: VoxVirtus

What you're seeing is someone threatening and glorifying violence against your countrymen who are using one of their constitutional rights.

Where are constitutional rights not allowed? The only time in recent memory was Chicago.

Remember this?

A disgrace and they should have all had their asses kicked....

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: introvert

She was a bitch before this. I am from Florida. I know people in here district. She sucks. I have reason to state it other than what Trump said and it is my right. I can call her whatever I want.

Don't act dumb either. You know exactly what she meant and she knew what it would illicit from the crowd.

Maxine Waters is the modern day Lynch person. She is what she professes to hate. She's a modern racist and likely bipolar.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This is what happens when you have black privilege, or any other kind of affirmative action card. You get to pretty much say and do whatever you want. If a white person said this to anyone, the FBI would be on their doorstep pretty quick.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs making threats to potus is a felony i say arrest her and request her state govenor to recall her.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
No, I didn’t vote for HRC despite being a registered Dem for 20 years. Trump is just a douchebag and needs to go. Pence, Mr. Antieducation himself would be a better POTUS than Trump. At least he isn’t a national embarrassment. I love how Repubs sing praises for #head until you remember that we have to breathe clean air and drink clean water. Bc, you know, MONEY is more important than living well.
Waters meant replace him. Remove him from office. Not kill him. You complain about being a crybaby and yet here you are twisting # to fit your agenda. Give me a break.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

No, coldchill....she was using street talk.......

not really meaning it but saying it......street style.....a thug mind on the podium STREETCORNER TALKIN

about your thoughts on Trump.......we lost all semblence of logic and order with hillary around loose..........did ya notice that

Trump is our only chance and should not be normal, I woudn't be.......He's got a turn around to pull off....give him room

or we get the same old squat from friggin hillary......i spell it for you SQUAATTT

edit on 24-10-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Perhaps she meant that she would go and take him out to a nice dinner, because she loves him so much? J/K, she's just another idiot Liberal. I find it comical, that Liberals are always talking about the stupid things Trump says, but they are always saying stupid things as well. They accuse him of all this wrongdoing, like Russian Collusion for instance...yet Hillary and Obama were the Russian Collusionist's all this time. It's like Liberals are always looking in a mirror, and yelling at themselves, every time they speak about Trump. So hypocritical.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I dont think Maxine is still all there. She is not entirely functional.

edit on 10 25 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
I dont think Maxine is still all there. She is not entirely functional.

Quite possible. Most of these people are in their late seventies. Nancy Pelosi is showing signs of advancing dementia, as is John McCain. Harry Reid was very obviously suffering from dementia when he finally retired.

Perhaps Mad Maxine just suffers from a more entertaining version of it

ETA: We can add the old witch, She Who Must Not Be Named, to this list. I recall a couple of instances on the campaign trail where she seemed to "freeze up," and needed to be rescued by her handlers. I think I even speculated on dementia at the time.
edit on 25-10-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

No, coldchill....she was using street talk.......

not really meaning it but saying it......street style.....a thug mind on the podium STREETCORNER TALKIN

Whatever else you may say about her or anyone else, I don't see how any Trump supporter can talk smack about the way someone else talks and keep a straight face. Trump is the least Presidential President.. EVER. He talks like an uneducated hick, and tweets like he is an angsty 14 year old teen in high school.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I thought it was a felony to threaten an American President. Amazing how laws only apply to non minorities these days.

Democracy 2017: for the minority, by the majority. Madness.
edit on 25-10-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I imagine if any other president was as large of a threat to TPTB as Trump claims to be, then they'd (TPTB) be doing their best to only scream the negatives from the rooftops. Fact of life: nobody is perfect 100% of the time. If you had people following you around who have nothing better to do, no jobs, nothing, but to try to bring you down you might even begin to make fun of the pathetic antics of a bunch of sore losers too.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
I hate Hillary so I’m not really sure what you mean. Trump is a racist jackbag who still controls his businesses in violation of the CONSTITUTION. THAT is BS. He needs to go away and Pence should be shipped to Madagascar and let the Bubonic Plague do what it was designed to do. Good riddance.
Turn around? Are you delusional? Like, kill off clean air and water? Or did you mean triple the amount of golf trips in a single year over his predecessor? The only people who think Trump is a great POTUS don’t know # about what makes a great POTUS.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join