It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters ....I will go and take Trump out tonight!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I see mad Maxine feels she hasn't seen herself on t.v. enough lately.
As she spends every breath talking Trump impeachment I wonder how much of her time is spent assisting her constituents.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
NM
edit on 10 22 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Maybe I'll use this as an avatar to trigger certain posters here?

Wonder HR! Wonder HR! With her magic bracelets of Deflection! And her Lasso of Corruption! Yes she is here, to fight for Power, Profit, and...."I do not recall"

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

More like MARXine Waters. Amirite?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If you believe that you really know what that woman believes then go right ahead and believe it. If you want to believe that your beliefs are based on facts alone and not the feelings that you have on the situation, Go ahead and believe that too.

What I was pointing out was that the video clip was not the condemnation of this woman that she was calling out in front of a public crowd for the assassination of the president that the original post said it was. It was not.
A reply to: proximo

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

it's getting to the point that if you want to surprise me, find someone who doesn't want Trump dead.

Why would you want to do that?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The only thing good about all of this hate rhetoric, is that it ferrets out those that will now never be elected to any office, ever again. Good riddance to all of them.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Waters? Could very well be. Or, heaven forbid, trying to position herself for a run at the Dem. nomination? Oh, that's just a horrifying thought, and would condemn my party to being an afterthought for the next ten thousand years...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

What was Waters victory margin last go 'round? I've no idea...and frankly, I'm scared to look--I hope her constituency isn't too horribly stupid...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

A 53% spread. Link.

Concerning her possible run: Trump ran....and won. Shocking and over-the-top seems to be in.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
The only thing good about all of this hate rhetoric, is that it ferrets out those that will now never be elected to any office, ever again. Good riddance to all of them.

Sadly, there will be those that will vote for her JUST because she said what she said and THEY took it the way that they did.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Less than I feared, but still somewhat substantial.

...and, yes, Trump won--that alone tells us anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: charlyv

Sadly, there will be those that will vote for her JUST because she said what she said and THEY took it the way that they did.

Yes, that will always be the case, and the more that these people go into the minority, the better off we will be.
Hate fad. Who woulda thunk it.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: charlyv

What was Waters victory margin last go 'round? I've no idea...and frankly, I'm scared to look--I hope her constituency isn't too horribly stupid...

Good question. Hopefully this will but a nice damp rag on her current endeavors.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I got the beast troll response Trump could use. Show up to her home or office at somewhere hour surprise on live TV TV and say he is ready for their date per her "take him out" statement. When she's balls or denies it some cool with a screen shows up and replays to it in a loop on. Then he asks her to clarify right there on the spot to clarify. Of course the marshals will be nearby, we still should I. Arrest her to show that position does not excuse accountability

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Trump himself is a "clear and present danger" to the American people and their lifestyles.

Watching too many John Grisham inspired movies is not good for your lifestyle

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

uh, Tom Clancy.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

If someone would have said what she said about Trump to Obama and she was white ..... she would have been called a racist...around the world! It would have been on every channel around the world and in every newspaper but since she is black and female ......there are no boundaries for her.

They say you can see a person's soul through their eyes and if you look into her eyes and other who spew this same garbage ... you see real hatred. This is not an act. She is showing her true side.

She is a perfect example of why race hatred is growing in the USA. So how will the races be divided?

So how does it go down, race against race ..... lets see:

on the one side .... there are blacks, maybe Puerto Ricans ......

on the other side .... there are the whites and maybe the Mexicans.....

what about the oriental, what side do they choose? Lets see..... in general they do not trust the white man so... lets pick the black race....

and the indians? They are kicking back ...... waiting for everyone to kill off one another.

So from now on I am an Indian and I will sit on the sidelines as the next civil war starts to heat up .....

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Everyone who is filmed is completely stupid nowadays.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Everyone who is filmed is completely stupid nowadays.

Nowadays it's Twitter.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join