It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters ....I will go and take Trump out tonight!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Drama queen? Pffft. Talk like this can inflame people right? I mean, in this post here I could have called you a drama queen right?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I didn't. You were trying to make a point. In this case it was private citizens. People will do, say and yell things all the time. However, if a KKK member threatened the congresswoman I am sure things would be muuuuccchh different though right? Is that still being a drama queen?

I have said it many times but the office of the POTUS to me is a position that should not be threatened evening in a joking manner and it is illegal. I never wanted Obama dead. I hated his policy but in the end he is just a man with a wife and kids. The POTUS is a title not a way of life.

The only apology here should be to Mr Trump from her for this entire ordeal and another apolgy to the family of the solider for taking his life as a reason to become a 'rock star' at she put.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

That's a legitimate question. That particular you-tube comment doesn't leave a whole lot of room for misinterpretation, does it?

That should definitely require a closer look.

But Waters comment was nothing like that, or there's enough ambiguity that she can safely backtrack as far as necessary.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I have to ask how would many of you have reacted had it been the Donald saying it that way about her? Be honest, now.

I've tried to stay very consistent on my views on free expression.

I've seen too many that would want to make illegal, "hate speech".

I find that more offensive than the desires to see Trump dead.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I bet if you asked those who were there, they interpreted as "Take him out" it is street language for kill, snuff out, give him a pair of cement shoes etc etc etc that is why they cheered so loudly.

Because you can't impeach a president in one night. So what else could "Tonight" mean?

edit on 22-10-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Drama queen? Pffft. Talk like this can inflame people right? I mean, in this post here I could have called you a drama queen right?

No. I was not being dramatic. I was highlighting the actions of some people, from both sides, and questioned whether or not it would become more commonplace.

I didn't. You were trying to make a point. In this case it was private citizens. People will do, say and yell things all the time.

So you admit that you could not have considered my post as being dramatic. Ok.

However, if a KKK member threatened the congresswoman I am sure things would be muuuuccchh different though right? Is that still being a drama queen?

Depends on the context of the threat. To threaten physical harm is not good whatsoever. To threaten to take them out of office, in the context of a vote for a legitimate process such as impeachment, that's fine.

I have said it many times but the office of the POTUS to me is a position that should not be threatened evening in a joking manner and it is illegal.

So to threaten the president with impeachment is illegal?

The only apology here should be to Mr Trump from her for this entire ordeal and another apolgy to the family of the solider for taking his life as a reason to become a 'rock star' at she put.

Ya, apologies...that will really make a difference.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I have to ask how would many of you have reacted had it been the Donald saying it that way about her? Be honest, now.

Trump supporters would be cheering loudly.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Overstating it a bit there, I think.

Some certainly would, I'm sure...but I wasn't addressing Trump supporters with that comment.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Maxine Waters gets a free pass on this one.

Maxine is jealous because her cowboy hat colleague has stolen the Limelight for a while.

Those radical Liberals are gifts that keep on giving aren't they?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I would have continued to think Trump is an idiot for shooting off his mouth. He is getting what he deserves. He needs to shut up and quit the tweets. I don't think there is any hope for him. But......and it's a big but.........he's president.
She needs to stop the racial divisiveness and hate in every speech........and fix her hate and practice smiling....and see a therapist about all her negativity....especially towards whites and our governrment....and then go away...work at a church (where her hat would look more appropriate).

Trump needs help but is too arrogant to listen to anyone so he is hopeless....but....and it's a big but....he is president-so, for god's sake please someone feed his ego so we can have a little peace from all these idiots in government who respond to every imbecilic comment he makes.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh, she can say it, and say it in any fashion she chooses. I'll not try to stop her. I honestly don't believe she meant "kill"...though the fashion in which she said it does leave room for questioning that.

But, as you say, say away Maxine, you make yourself sound like a psycho, but you've the right to do so.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Overstating it a bit there, I think.

Some certainly would, I'm sure...but I wasn't addressing Trump supporters with that comment.

I know you weren't.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of some posters here.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Those radical Liberals are gifts that keep on giving aren't they?

And Trump and his supporters too.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Right? Trump's political incorrectness is "refreshing", everyone else's is unpatriotic and hate filled! LOL

In the meantime, little Donny Jr tweets this fancy piece of Fake News! LOL

]

Cult much?

That is great avatar material for the forums here, thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

yeah it could be just a way to garner votes to stay in office in 2018.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I think it's sweet that she wants to take him on a date. How refreshingly modern, that she doesn't wait for him to make the offer. I hope she lets us know how it goes.

Perhaps he could then accuse her of sexual assault for that unwanted offer?

Wouldn't that make the news!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Maybe I'll use this as an avatar to trigger certain posters here?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Though I voted for Trump, I do not like his political incorrectness anymore than Maxine's. I don't like politically correctness because it is subjective. What ever happen to a clear right and wrong, good and evil. Everything in PC is garbled and confused to the point of everything is gray no more black and white.

But proper words should be used for certain things, this does not mean people should not be polite and respectful towards each other, even if you don't agree with them or what they say.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Maxine Waters LOL
The best the Demwits have to offer.
It's really quite hilarious.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

What a little gremlin that woman is.

She couldnt have gotten elected anywhere else or kept her unjustified position. She is the typical Californian politician that got her office time and again thanks to partisan voting laws.

I wait for her time to come and go.

edit on 10 22 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I think it's sweet that she wants to take him on a date. How refreshingly modern, that she doesn't wait for him to make the offer. I hope she lets us know how it goes.

This^^^

Best deflection EVER lol rotflmao.

Now that's how you twist words right. A Star for you Disraeli! And a high five for cleverness. First good laugh I've had all day

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join